Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Thanks all. Just got news that a friend passed away Monday. Kind of dealing with that now while at work

So sorry you're having a bad day. :( *hugs* hopefully you'll get the good news you need tomorrow!

MrsMck Im gonna go out on a limb and say it - I think you might be our first BFP!! Cant wait to hear what happens tomorrow :)

FF finally gave me a cross hair today so I am officially 3 dpi - hooray! I will try wait as long as possible before testing but the longest I have ever gone for is 11dpo (that was with DS and it was bfp). Will do my best to get to 11 dpi again this cycle.

Well today is DS's first birthday. I can't believe that a year ago today I was just about getting ready to push. The time has flown by and my little baby is no longer a baby. It makes me quite emotional…

MrsMck I live in South Africa. If I posted you a Christmas card now, it probably still wouldn't make it on time. And if you posted me something, it probably wouldn't make it at all! lol...

Happy birthday mini mannymoo! :) hope you're having a great day! Ikwym - a first birthday is an emotional time as mum relives the birth and feels her baby is graduating into toddlerness. Enjoy your special day. :)

Oh dear, sorry to hear about your friend MrsMck. We're here if you need to talk:hugs:

It's been an emotional day all around. Found out that they buried my other friend's dad today as well. Still no AF. Ugh blood test can't get here fast enough.

Also happy birthday to baby mannymoo that's so exciting!

Couldn't leave it ttced again today just to be sure as I wasn't sure about O.

Thanks all for the birthday wishes for mini mannymoo. He had an awesome day filled with cake and cuddles!

MrsMck thinking of you today and hope all goes well with the tests. Keep us posted.

Janine - well done for DTD one last time. We were supposed to last night also but I was so shattered from the day and then our house flooded (long story) so by the time we had cleaned up the mess, I just crashed. I do think that extra day after Ov is a good idea though.

Kealz have you started SMEP yet? What CD are you on?

So this morning my temp was way down again. So far down that FF has taken my ovulation day away so now I don't know what is going on. I am so concerned that Im not ovulating, or that I am ovulating but not producing much progesterone. Although AF visits regularly and I get positive opks, it just doesn't feel right. I used to get major PMS symptoms (bloating, sore boobs, cramps, moody etc) and since DS was born, I get nothing. AF just sneaks up and that is it. And now that my temps are low, it almost confirms that there is a problem with progesterone. Going to ring my doctor today and see if I can go for a progesterone test to confirm it. boooo

xx

Feeling like I'm out this month ladies...for the 22nd month in. A row �� AF dye tomorrow an quite crampy on right side! Sun/mon/tue I gad a lot of sharp pinching pain or the right side too so thought this May gave been implantation but unsure news x x x:dust: to all x x x

Good luck for today mrsmck! Thinking about you, hope it goes well. x

Janine - one more bd is never a bad thing! ;) well done you, hopefully now you've covered all bases. :)

Mannymoo, glad you had a nice day with lo, sorry to hear you've been flooded though! :( hope all ok now? No wonder you didn't want to dtd! What a day. Since I had my ds, my afs have changed too. Used to be 28 days always, with same symptoms like you say. Now they're ranging from 25-28 days and not same symptoms. Does progesterone level contribute to positive opk? Good luck at Drs today, hope you get some answers too! If I get negative opks again this time, perhaps I should consider it too.

I'm on cd7 today and last cycle was 26 days long (or 25.5 to be precise, lol) so my maths is telling me to start smep today rather than day 8 - what do you think? Or is more about the length of the leutal phase rather than aiming for half way through the cycle? I think I O'd around cd11/12 last cycle so to follow smep combined with my cycle length and considering i'll probably get negative opks... I was thinking this:

Cd7 - bd
Cd9 - bd
Cd11 - bd
Cd12 - bd
Cd13 - bd
Cd15 - bd
Cd17 - bd (extra for good luck)

Does that look about right? Where's the romance, eh? Lol. :)

Keeping everything crossed for you Bluebear. Really hoping you get your BFP soon. Its crazy how it can be so easy first time around and such a battle second time. Will you weak help at some stage? Its such a tough call also deciding on when to seek help and when to just keep trying naturally.

Kealz as far as I know (and Im no expert) your body produces progesterone after you ovulate. The follicle that releases the egg becomes the corpus luteum (sp??) which then produces progesterone. So I don't think it will have any impact on actual ovulation as it only kicks in afterwards. RE starting the plan early, I think there is no harm in starting early. If you do get a positive opk, then BD that night and the next night too. Wishing you tons of luck!

Keeping everything crossed for you Bluebear. Really hoping you get your BFP soon. Its crazy how it can be so easy first time around and such a battle second time. Will you weak help at some stage? Its such a tough call also deciding on when to seek help and when to just keep trying naturally.

Thank you! We went to the doctors last July/August and they referred us for tests, I've had bloods all fine, I've had internal scans and ultra sounds all fine and I've had HSG all fine, partners had sperm analysis all fine it's so frustrating! Last appointment they did give us clomid to try to help give that extra boost this is our 2nd cycle so we will see x x x hope your okay? x x x

Kealz as far as I know (and Im no expert) your body produces progesterone after you ovulate. The follicle that releases the egg becomes the corpus luteum (sp??) which then produces progesterone. So I don't think it will have any impact on actual ovulation as it only kicks in afterwards. RE starting the plan early, I think there is no harm in starting early. If you do get a positive opk, then BD that night and the next night too. Wishing you tons of luck!

Thank you! All these big words muddle my brain, lol. But yes, that makes sense! :)

Thank you! We went to the doctors last July/August and they referred us for tests, I've had bloods all fine, I've had internal scans and ultra sounds all fine and I've had HSG all fine, partners had sperm analysis all fine it's so frustrating! Last appointment they did give us clomid to try to help give that extra boost this is our 2nd cycle so we will see x x x hope your okay? x x x

I can see how frustrated you must be! :( Lime Mannymoo said - the first one comes along, sometimes quite quickly, and we assume the 2nd will pop along when we're ready! Then it takes a while... I guess the Drs view could be that you've had one successfully so next one is just taking longer than you'd like but it will happen. We are however a bit older by number two so makes sense that we may need a booster. I've got all fx'd this is your month bluebear! :)

My fingers are also crossed
Hello was hoping if I could come and give my support :)

Welcome bearfamily! :)

How are you doing? Still wtt or full on ttc? What cd/dpo are you on? :)

Welcome BearFamily. Extra support is always welcomed!

Bluebear - when all the tests say everything is functioning as it should, it becomes even more frustrating. In some ways you want them to find something wrong so they can just fix it and you can get on with it! My obgyn said that if we have no luck in 6 months, he would start us on clomid too. Hoping it doesn't get to that (although that is next month!) as I have heard it makes you crazy emotional :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->