Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Hi Ladies - TGIF!

Kealz - so sorry AF got you hun. Bring out the chocolate again… AF really is a $*^%& witch! What always makes me feel better is telling myself that this could be my last AF for a long time and also telling myself that I am 1 week pregnant during AF - PMA all the way!

MrsMck sorry about the BFN too. It really does suck. I say keep testing until AF shows up (or not). It really could be too early. Chin up and fingers crossed.

Crysttal hope your LO is feeling better. My LO is also sick at the moment. Its so sad seeing them down, especially when they are normally so happy and smily. Have you tested? (Sorry if you have and I missed the post - just did a quick catch up).

Welcome to all the new ladies. So good to have so much support on this thread. Lintu and Janine - we are all on a similar CD. It is CD12 for me today. We DTD last night for the first time (after BIL went to bed) and will keep doing it every 2nd night until Ov and then every night for 3 nights - that is the master plan. Glad I will be testing with you ladies and hoping you are also POAS addicts like me :)

Bluebearmommy have you tested yet? I normally crack on about CD7 lol. Did it take you long to conceive #1? Although we have only been TTC #2 for about 4/5 months, it feels like forever, so I can only image what 21 months feels like. I really hope that this thread brings you lots of luck and you get your BFP soon. Keep us posted on your testing.

Hope I haven't missed anyone out? Hope you all have fab weekends. Mine will be filled with BDings and baking DS's birthday cake (don't worry - not at the same time). xxx

Hi mannymoo, no not tested yet I am actually pretty Good only a few cycles i have actually tested at all! No we conceived #1 within 2months that is part of shock we just expected it again I guess! Thank you and good luck to you x x

Oh no Crysttal! So sorry!

So I'm at work and was so wet, thought af was showing her face... Nope just a lot of creamy cm. What the heck?! Guess that's solidifying me getting an frer today on the way home.

Welcome new ladies! :)

Thank you for the lovely supportive comments. :) I actually feel better now af is here, like I know where I stand if that makes sense?

Mannymoo - I like the '1 week pregnant' attitude! Will adopt that and a bar of dairy milk. ;)

Crysttal - sorry she's come to you too! At least we have another cycle buddy though! :)

I've bought a thermometer, opk's (although they don't usually work for me - give it another shot), got preseed and signed up to ff too. I've been taking prenatal vits for a few months but this cycle coming, i've got dh on vitamins too. A box of decaff tea bags and i'm armed and dangerous - bring it on! :D

Oh no Crysttal! So sorry!

So I'm at work and was so wet, thought af was showing her face... Nope just a lot of creamy cm. What the heck?! Guess that's solidifying me getting an frer today on the way home.

This is exciting, mrsmck! :) Let us know how you get on - rooting for you! :)

:( This was after work after about 3 hours holding it with very little liquid intake (nice dark urine)

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/IMG_20140516_175126_zpstldt3mh0.jpg

She's not here yet mrsmck so keep smiling hun! :) x

Wouldn't you think an FRER could pick it up by now, though?

I suppose you could say, looking at the statistics that it would be more likely to pick it up than not to but there are always exceptions to the rule! Nothings 100% until af actually comes.

I'm hoping I'm in that tiny percentage that it doesn't pick up til super late! Digitals NEVER picked up for me, even after an ultrasound and blood test confirmed pregnancy with DS, so I don't even bother with them. I'm crossing my fingers that AF stays away at least til Friday. Then at least the Beta will tell me a for sure yes or no.

Didn't test this morning. Think I'm gonna wait and see if af shows her ugly head today or tomorrow. If she doesn't, I'll test again Monday morning. No cm this morning, though, and cervix was low. Plus some cramping so I think she's on her way :(

Boo! :( not 100% til she comes though so hang in there! :)

I'm trying, but at the same time I'm resolved. If it doesn't happen this month, I'll be right there with you ladies and maybe we'll all get to be belly buddies too. :)

Although I obviously hope above all that this is your month, being belly buddies next cycle would be lovely, lol.

So what are you getting into weekend? It's my weekend off work, so I'm running errands. Had to get new tires today, waiting at dh's place of work to have lunch with him now and then going home to pack. We're moving hopefully this week.

That sounds exciting! :D

Well so far tonight I feel like a right tit! I'm dressed up in 80's gear for a night out with the girls, only to turn up at the wrong place! Re-ordered the taxi to get me to the right place and he asked me if I was 'going to work?' ??!! The only positive of not being pg right now is that I am going to have well deserved drink when I get there!!! :D

So are you getting more bedrooms..? ;)

Actually, we're downgrading to a one bedroom for at least a year. We figure if we manage to get pregnant this year, the baby will still be small enough to be sharing our room by the end of the one year lease. It'll allow us to save some money, and before the end of the lease the car will be paid off.

That sounds like so much fun! I want to go with you! Lol

Sounds like a good plan! Save as much as possible and you'll have more to offer when little one comes along. :)

Lol, I'm all Bon Jovi'd out and the leg warmers are making my ankles sticky! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->