Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Welcome BearFamily. Extra support is always welcomed!

Bluebear - when all the tests say everything is functioning as it should, it becomes even more frustrating. In some ways you want them to find something wrong so they can just fix it and you can get on with it! My obgyn said that if we have no luck in 6 months, he would start us on clomid too. Hoping it doesn't get to that (although that is next month!) as I have heard it makes you crazy emotional :/

It sure does I said exactly the same to my partner part of me wishes there was something so I had answers! Yes it made me very short tempered flew off the Handle at a few people but it was a risk I was willing to take for something we want so badly x x x

How frustrating that dh is away bearfamily. When is he back?

Saturday morning, and the positive happened this morning so I have until tomorrow morning. Oh well, we baby danced on Saturday so maybe I'll get lucky.

I'm sure I'm out this month now! Sorry for tmi twice when wiped been slight blood and discharge and bfn at 13dpo ��. Think its time to give up how is it ever going to happen for me �� x x x fingers crossed for you all x x x

Now the waiting game... How I hate it. Everyday is going by so slow when something like this is happening. Earliest you could test is the date the period would be due right?

I'm sure I'm out this month now! Sorry for tmi twice when wiped been slight blood and discharge and bfn at 13dpo ��. Think its time to give up how is it ever going to happen for me �� x x x fingers crossed for you all x x x

:flow: I'm sorry to hear.

Bluebearmummy, at 13dpo it could still be implantation bleeding. Don't give up hope yet!

Welcome BearFamily!

Mannymoo omg I hope everything is ok! No fun having your house flood!

Kealz, I'd say that schedule looks about right, though I'm also of the opinion that more bding never hurts ;)

I'm about to get in the shower so we can go get blood drawn. With dh getting home so late we couldn't start our twelve hour fast until about 11 last night. Ugh a morning with no coffee!

Still no af. I'm seriously starting to think I must have o'd late. It is possible considering all the huge life changes in the past two months. Since my March af we've gotten married and I've moved cross country and started work at a new store.

Any who, off to get ready so we can get back and sign the lease for our new apartment :)

Saturday morning, and the positive happened this morning so I have until tomorrow morning. Oh well, we baby danced on Saturday so maybe I'll get lucky.

You might just catch it if you can bd on saturday! :)

I feel for you bluebear :( It's hard not feel low and tearful when you think af is on her way. It will happen for you! I would put some pressure on your dr hun. x

Janine - tww? Anxious/impatient..? That sounds about right, lol. It's a nerve wracking time!

Mrsmck and mannymoo - how did you both get on at the Drs today? x

Blood work is done, just waiting on the results. The lab said the doctor would have the results by tomorrow morning, so I'll be calling on my first break LOL. If it shows up not pregnant, I might just try and talk to the doctor and ask about late AF.

We signed the lease for the new apartment today and got the keys. Can't start moving til tomorrow cause they're cleaning the apartment and the then cleaning the carpets this afternoon. I can't wait to go see the apartment tomorrow after work! Apparently our "almost new" fridge and stove got moved to apartments who's stove and fridge went out, and she ordered brand new ones for us. They just came out of their boxes this morning and have never been used. How exciting is that?!

Lol - very exciting! It's going to be a revealing day tomorrow! Bet you're like a kid on Christmas eve - what will tomorrow bring...?! :)

Omg so much kealz lol! I know the floor plan of the apartment and which one it is (it's in the same complex just different building) but NO IDEA what the inside actually looks like lol. And I've never had brand new appliances before so I'm kind of excited about that.

So, apparently I've confused Ovuline. It told me that I was O'ing between the 1st and the 4th. Now it's telling me to take an OPK. check this out.

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-22-17-27-34_zpswqzv8h0i.png

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-22-17-27-56_zpsjlqsic4a.png

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-22-17-28-08_zpsa2f5t0vk.png

I'm def out ladies the :witch: got me feeling like giving up after 21 months when will it ever be our turn?? :dust: to all left to test x x x

Oh Bluebearmummy :( HUGS! Don't give up love. I know it's frustrating but it will happen for you! Have you and hubs discussed any alternative methods of conception? are you on any natural fertility treatments? (ie red raspberry leaf tea, maca, black cohosh etc?)

Bluebearmummy :hugs: gosh darn that Witch. One day soon she'll go on extended holiday about 9 months give or take. She can come back and visit after your new arrival is here :hugs:

So, apparently I've confused Ovuline. It told me that I was O'ing between the 1st and the 4th. Now it's telling me to take an OPK. check this out.

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-22-17-27-34_zpswqzv8h0i.png

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-22-17-27-56_zpsjlqsic4a.png

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2014-05-22-17-28-08_zpsa2f5t0vk.png

That's confusing.

An opk mrsmck..?! Surely it must have it wrong! Well at least you hear back from the doc in the morning. New appliances, eh? Fancy. :)

Sorry af got you bluebearmummy! :( It will be your turn soon and he/she will be worth the wait! :)

Ladies, I know we're not shy so can I ask you... does anyone else find that dtd sometimes hurts? Before ds arrived, dtd felt fine - no problems, sometimes a bit sensitive straight after af but normally fine. Now ever since ds has been born, everything feels really tight and sometimes dtd hurts (which is surprising as i had a section), especially first time after af. We hadn't dtd very often between birth of ds and ttc #2, which i know hasn't helped. Last cycle i found it eased a lot as we got into the flow of regular bd using a lubricant. I know it doesn't help that the romance isn't there always when ttc but i thought i'd turned a corner with it last cycle but we dtd tonight and it hurt again. In fact, it's made me quite teary tonight thinking it's always going to feel like this now after af - makes me nervous to start. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->