Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Oh wow MrsMck. Bet you can't wait for this week to be over. Next week can only get better...

Oh no! Go away af. :( Sorry she got you hun. Like mannymoo said - we were all rooting for you! And your car! What a rubbish week. Enjoy your move though, and your new stuff! :)

I think it's a sign ladies... we're all supposed to get out bfps this month, together! :D x

Well this is new... I took an opk and actually got a result! The test line was lighter than the control so it's a negative but with me it never normally registers anything at all. Thanks for the advice about doing it later in the day, Mannymoo!

Does anyone else look at 2 lines on an opk and pretend, just for a moment, that it's a hpt? :)

Kealz I do that all the time!!! Those 2 lines mess with our heads. Why can't opks be something other than lines!!

Glad it seems to be working. Let's hope you get a pos soon. Enjoy the night off tonight though.

Okay ladies, now that I'm home and cooled off a little bit.

I'm currently laying on the floor in my new living room. It's just me, my computer, and my new modem/router combo that I just finished installing. I'm filthy head to toe, and oh BOY am I sunburnt, BUT DH's godmother luckily works on cars. She called within minutes of me posting about it this morning, came and picked me up, and we got the parts needed. $100 in parts and gas later, Bessy (so named by DH's second mama) is back on the road.

That $100, luckily, is not going to be out of our pockets for long. Instead of sending a housewarming present (which I already told him he didn't have to do), my best friend is sending me a check instead to help cover car repair cost (which I also told him he didn't have to do).

Cramps aren't too bad, honestly the sunburn hurts worse, surprisingly. Usually when I'm late the cramps are so bad, I just want to curl up and die.

Mannymoo, yes I am totally done with this week, but still have one day to work before I get two days off. Oh well, I'll get through it.

Kealz, when I did my OPKs, I totally looked at them and went "Why can't this be a pregnancy test?! At least then, even with the fainter line, it'd be positive!"

Thank you all so much for the support. I honestly believe in guardian angels, or spirit guides. I'm pagan, so I think it could be a little of both. Today, they were looking out for me, that's for sure.

Really hoping that this month we all get our BFPs together, and then we can go on to be belly buddies! How much fun would that be?!

Would you say bfn on the hpt and possible positive on the opk?

Attachments

• 20140524_080504.jpg
    20140524_080504.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
Thanks mannymoo - I did. :)

Mrsmck - it certainly does look like you were being looked after today! :) and yes, belly buddies does sound like fun!

Bearfamily - definite positive on opk I would say - get bd'ing lady!! ;)

Lol BearFamily, my dh doesn't get off work for another three hours. He's trying to tell me he's gonna move the mattress tonight lol

Well... TMI alert ladies.

AF showed up this morning, which ya'll know. Took about 6 hours to fill a tampon (didn't really have a chance to get to a bathroom to change it while working on the car ya know?) Went to the bathroom a couple hours later to change out again... and almost nothing on it and NOTHING on the TP... Decided to check on something and.. Yeah hardly anything inside, even against the cervix?

Any ideas girls? No messages from the doctors office so I'm assuming the blood test came back negative.

I think you should give them a call mrsmk, just to get whatever results they've got. Otherwise it will play on your mind!

I agree with kealz; call the doctor.
Best case scenario was it was implantation bleeding - considering how confusing the last couple of days has been it is possible. Just remember it takes 4 days from implantation until a blood test to get a positive and 7 days for a sensitive hpt to get a bfp.

On my own front - Bear went down for a nap so we snuck in some us time. So let my three week wait be gin.

Good work bearfamily! ;) Fx'd for next few weeks - come on little eggy! :)

Well... TMI alert ladies.

AF showed up this morning, which ya'll know. Took about 6 hours to fill a tampon (didn't really have a chance to get to a bathroom to change it while working on the car ya know?) Went to the bathroom a couple hours later to change out again... and almost nothing on it and NOTHING on the TP... Decided to check on something and.. Yeah hardly anything inside, even against the cervix?

Any ideas girls? No messages from the doctors office so I'm assuming the blood test came back negative.

I would call the doctors to get the results it will only okay on mind all the time if not! Good luck and fingers crossed for you x x

Bah I think the stress just got me yesterday. Af is back in full force. Oh well just have to work today and I'm off the next two.

So glad you got in some you time BearFamily! Fx'd for you and much baby dust!

Boo to af coming back, mrsmck! :(

So i'm all ready to have another 'go' at getting bd started up this cycle. I'm showered, moisturised and shaved in all the right places. ;) One thing is standing in my way... Premiership football! Do the FA not realise that some of us have babies to make??!!

Lol tell your hubs that he can watch all the football he wants after he DTD!

Hi ladies! Hope ya'll's day went well! How are the twwers doing? Anyone given in to poas yet?

Kealz I hope you got to bd today!

I'm finally off work and hanging at dh's work til he gets off then gonna go get my bbt thermometer on the way home. Temping will start tomorrow and I'm gonna order opks and ics tonight so they'll be here by the time it's time to start using them lol.

Y'all have been awfully quiet today!

Boo to af coming back, mrsmck! :(

So i'm all ready to have another 'go' at getting bd started up this cycle. I'm showered, moisturised and shaved in all the right places. ;) One thing is standing in my way... Premiership football! Do the FA not realise that some of us have babies to make??!!
Hide the tv remote? I don't get men and their fascination with watching other sweaty men running around a field :shrug:

Best of luck with you dancing ;)

Hi ladies! Hope ya'll's day went well! How are the twwers doing? Anyone given in to poas yet?

Kealz I hope you got to bd today!

I'm finally off work and hanging at dh's work til he gets off then gonna go get my bbt thermometer on the way home. Temping will start tomorrow and I'm gonna order opks and ics tonight so they'll be here by the time it's time to start using them lol.

Y'all have been awfully quiet today!

When I read your post I saw you sitting on a rail swinging your legs back and fourth until your hubby emerges from work. You jump down and give him a hug, then skip off into the sunset.... can we tell that I didn't get enough sleep last night :wacko:

Your plans with the ics and opks is a great idea. Have fun with your BBT, I'm enjoying temping. Are you going to do it orally or...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->