Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Bluebearmummy, I'm sending loads of baby dust your way honey. I hope this holiday helps some! Red Raspberry Leaf Tea is good to help tone your uterus BEFORE ovulation. Not safe after til the 2nd trimester, though.

Kealz, yay for keeping to BD schedule! We're gonna be doing the SMEP this cycle, too. They're saying now my OPKs may not get here til the 4th. That's okay though cause I'll just pick up a couple from the dollar tree to get me through til they get here LOL.

Told DH last night about SMEP. He's just glad he's going to be getting to dtd so much this month haha.

Well ladies, I may be quiet today. Going to have dh start taking stuff to the new apartment, and while he's bringing it over, I'm going to be over there unpacking it. Yay!

Lol, thanks! My dh is the same - as long as the footy's not on that is! Haha! :D Good luck with your move - you must be so excited. :)

I hear holidays really help a BFP to appear

Fingers crossed for us! I think we need to take a few months out after this month as we've been trying for so long I think we're concentrating on it to much an it's not helping us at al, x x

I really hope it works out for you this cycle, bluebearmummy! You have waited long enough. :( They do say that once the pressure is off ttc and you turn to ntnp, mother nature gas a way if surprising you... :D

Lol, thanks! My dh is the same - as long as the footy's not on that is! Haha! :D Good luck with your move - you must be so excited. :)

Thank you, I am! Luckily we're staying in the same complex, so that makes it easier haha. Already have the new dishes going through a wash to get the packing dust off before they get put up. And of course made a pot of coffee first thing. LOL

Thank you, I am! Luckily we're staying in the same complex, so that makes it easier haha. Already have the new dishes going through a wash to get the packing dust off before they get put up. And of course made a pot of coffee first thing. LOL

Of course! :) I remember moving into our apartment. We had no bed/curtains/sofa but every kind of kitchen utensil you could wish for thanks to dh's mum. We were so excited to move in that we slept in sleeping bags. ...But one of the first things we did was put the kettle on! Enjoy!! :D

Hehe we already have the mattress over here (guess where we're sleeping tonight!) and hopefully will have the couch over here later today. Already decided DH's computer desk is going in the living room, so we'll have a lot more room in the bedroom (yay!). I can't do anything else right now til he brings a broom over. Gotta get the dust from where the maintenance guy fixed the drywall in the pantry up before I put anything in there haha. That's okay though. I'm spending some time in the apartment getting a feel for it, and figuring out where I want everything.

Oh, and just as a moment of bragging. Here's a picture of my new closet.

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/closet1_zpsdd23f3a3.jpg

And one with DH for size reference

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/closet2_zpsaaf41818.jpg

Alright... It can pick up 5 days before af is due? That's mad. That means I could test tomorrow. Lol
I'm going on holidays on Wednesday... Do you reckon I should test there or at home before I leave for my holiday?

Alright... It can pick up 5 days before af is due? That's mad. That means I could test tomorrow. Lol
I'm going on holidays on Wednesday... Do you reckon I should test there or at home before I leave for my holiday?

I'd test tomorrow with FMU and/or SMU, and then take a few tests with you. Ya know, just in case ;)

Hehe we already have the mattress over here (guess where we're sleeping tonight!) and hopefully will have the couch over here later today. Already decided DH's computer desk is going in the living room, so we'll have a lot more room in the bedroom (yay!). I can't do anything else right now til he brings a broom over. Gotta get the dust from where the maintenance guy fixed the drywall in the pantry up before I put anything in there haha. That's okay though. I'm spending some time in the apartment getting a feel for it, and figuring out where I want everything.

Oh, and just as a moment of bragging. Here's a picture of my new closet.

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/closet1_zpsdd23f3a3.jpg

And one with DH for size reference

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/closet2_zpsaaf41818.jpg

Wit woo on the pic of dh! ;) That's your closet??!!! Blimey! No wonder you're happy. :D

I'd test tomorrow with FMU and/or SMU, and then take a few tests with you. Ya know, just in case ;)

I agree! :) Good luck with testing!

Yep that's my closet! Heck, it's so big we could turn it into a nursery if we wanted LOL

Haha, how much space does a baby need anyway...? In the old the days, they just used their bottom draw! :D

Thanks for everyone's advice and good wishes! I really hope it's our month too IRS my birthday month so would be great to get our bfp! :dust: and :hugs: to all x x x

...Told DH last night about SMEP. He's just glad he's going to be getting to dtd so much this month haha.

Well ladies, I may be quiet today. Going to have dh start taking stuff to the new apartment, and while he's bringing it over, I'm going to be over there unpacking it. Yay!
:happydance: moving is always exciting, a bit of hard work trying to get everything in the right spot

... Not got a + yet but i'm getting a few -'s so that's promising. Think I should in the next few days so hopefully the sticks pick it up! :D
Does it look like you're going to be able to keep your schedule?

How are you doing? :)
I've noticed that a few TTC tools need you to have your metaphoric tongue in the right spot for them to work. It's great that they're giving you a result; my fingers are crossed that you get a positive soon on your OPK then your HPT :D

It would be really exciting if you get your BFP :D If money isn't tight then definitely would test with first morning pee.
My little word of caution is that I took another week before I had enough HCG to get a faint positive, so for some us the early tests don't work so well.

Yep that's my closet! Heck, it's so big we could turn it into a nursery if we wanted LOL
Sounds like a half decent idea :rofl: But WOW that is a HUGE closet. Enjoy moving in.

Thanks for everyone's advice and good wishes! I really hope it's our month too IRS my birthday month so would be great to get our bfp! :dust: and :hugs: to all x x x
What does IRS stand for?
Happy Birthday for your Birthday.

---
So today is my birthday, I'm going to go buy my mum some flowers to thank you to her (it's her birthday tomorrow :rofl: ) Hopefully today is will be awesome. My husband thought he would go to work today (that idea ended when he decided it was to cold to get out of bed at 6am :wacko: :growlmad: ) So he gave me my birthday present last night. It's a beautiful black coat with lace and ribbons :kiss: It's absolutely beautiful. Now to just have to wait for the weather to get a little colder.

What does SMU stand for?

And my other question for those who chart their temps what would you do in this situation:
I know you're suppose to temp AS SOON as you wake up, not even suppose to sit up in bed. My normal waking time varies greatly from 5am in the morning to 9am in the morning because my son doesn't have a constant wake up time. During the week when hubby goes to work his alarm is set for 5:30am and sometimes it wakes everyone in the house and thus I have to get up. Most of the time Bear wakes either just before or just before 7am.
So would you just test as soon as you wake up regardless of the time or would you set your alarm for 6am and the days he wakes up at 5:30am test then?

...Told DH last night about SMEP. He's just glad he's going to be getting to dtd so much this month haha.

:happydance: moving is always exciting, a bit of hard work trying to get everything in the right spot

... Not got a + yet but i'm getting a few -'s so that's promising. Think I should in the next few days so hopefully the sticks pick it up! :D
Does it look like you're going to be able to keep your schedule?

How are you doing? :)
I've noticed that a few TTC tools need you to have your metaphoric tongue in the right spot for them to work. It's great that they're giving you a result; my fingers are crossed that you get a positive soon on your OPK then your HPT :D

It would be really exciting if you get your BFP :D If money isn't tight then definitely would test with first morning pee.
My little word of caution is that I took another week before I had enough HCG to get a faint positive, so for some us the early tests don't work so well.

Sounds like a half decent idea :rofl: But WOW that is a HUGE closet. Enjoy moving in.

What does IRS stand for?
Happy Birthday for your Birthday.

---
So today is my birthday, I'm going to go buy my mum some flowers to thank you to her (it's her birthday tomorrow :rofl: ) Hopefully today is will be awesome. My husband thought he would go to work today (that idea ended when he decided it was to cold to get out of bed at 6am :wacko: :growlmad: ) So he gave me my birthday present last night. It's a beautiful black coat with lace and ribbons :kiss: It's absolutely beautiful. Now to just have to wait for the weather to get a little colder.

What does SMU stand for?

And my other question for those who chart their temps what would you do in this situation:
I know you're suppose to temp AS SOON as you wake up, not even suppose to sit up in bed. My normal waking time varies greatly from 5am in the morning to 9am in the morning because my son doesn't have a constant wake up time. During the week when hubby goes to work his alarm is set for 5:30am and sometimes it wakes everyone in the house and thus I have to get up. Most of the time Bear wakes either just before or just before 7am.
So would you just test as soon as you wake up regardless of the time or would you set your alarm for 6am and the days he wakes up at 5:30am test then?

IRS was meant to be its sorry for confusion and thank you x

Ok thanks girls. I don't have a stick to pee on in the house so I'd have to buy one tomorrow and test Tuesday morning instead. I always buy the ones though that says how many weeks you are and not the one with the line.

Ok thanks girls. I don't have a stick to pee on in the house so I'd have to buy one tomorrow and test Tuesday morning instead. I always buy the ones though that says how many weeks you are and not the one with the line.

We're both cd21 but I got 19 days until testing lol

SMU is Second morning urine instead of FMU. Yeah, getting everything in the right place is kind of a pain, but fun at the same time, if that makes sense.

Done moving stuff for the night. All of the bedroom furniture, most of the kitchen and bathroom stuff, and some of the living room stuff is all here. And yes, my bbt thermometer is on the bedside table lol

Hi Ladies - sorry I have been MIA. Been a bit of a crazy weekend. Hope everyone is well and that the move went well MrsMck.

Will catch up properly later on. Right now gotta do some work. Happy Monday all!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->