Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

BearFamily, you just made me lol sitting inside dh's restaurant! Too funny!

Definitely going to be temping orally! I know you can do it vaginally, but I'm really not sure that would work. Plus can you imagine trying to do that while af is in town? Ewwwww! Do you do it orally?

I tend to be either really funny when I'm over tired or just annoying.

Yes I have to agree with af being in town and temping that way is major eww factor (FF suggests charting temp during af AND that internal monitoring is better then oral but I wouldn't be able to do that). Yes I'm orally temping, as that works best for me.
Fertility Friend also recommends that it is done STRAIGHT away in the morning; even before you sit up.

Yeah, I remember that from ttcing DS. I'm hoping the pattern follows that the first month I temp I get my bfp lol!

My bigger question on internal temping is... How? How far do you have to put the thermometer etc?

60 OPK strips and 30 ic hcg test strips ordered. Still had a little money left on an amazon gift card, so less than $10 came out of my bank for all of the tests (with free shipping and they should all be here by the 1st, which will be before CD10!). Total actually came out to less than $13USD. Hopefully they work!

Morning ladies! (or afternoon/evening?!) What time is it where you are? It's 8 here.

We did bd in the end! Lol :) Think dh was feeling a bit guilty for watching the footy all night so paid a little extra attention to bd afterwards which made it run much more smoothly than last time! ;)

I've been temping this cycle too. When I signed up to ff, I nearly spat my tea out when it asked me if I was going to temp orally or vaginally! :D Yes, I temp orally! Can't imagine trying bend that way first thing in the morning, then dh asking where the beeping is coming from! Lol.

How's the move coming along mrsmck? :D

60 OPK strips and 30 ic hcg test strips ordered. Still had a little money left on an amazon gift card, so less than $10 came out of my bank for all of the tests (with free shipping and they should all be here by the 1st, which will be before CD10!). Total actually came out to less than $13USD. Hopefully they work!

:thumbup: Sounds like your covered

Morning ladies! (or afternoon/evening?!) What time is it where you are? It's 8 here.

We did bd in the end! Lol :) Think dh was feeling a bit guilty for watching the footy all night so paid a little extra attention to bd afterwards which made it run much more smoothly than last time! ;)

I've been temping this cycle too. When I signed up to ff, I nearly spat my tea out when it asked me if I was going to temp orally or vaginally! :D Yes, I temp orally! Can't imagine trying bend that way first thing in the morning, then dh asking where the beeping is coming from! Lol.

How's the move coming along mrsmck? :D

5:17pm here

:happydance: That's good you got some good bd in the end.

Definitely would be an interesting convo with hubby first thing in the morning lol

That should do it! Lol. :)

Hi ladies well AF has been as you know... So onwards and upwards for next cycle we are taking pregnacare vitamins for him and her and I'm also taking evening primrose oil (only up to ovulation) (both been taking vitamins for as long as I can remember) been using conceive plus for about 3 months so this month I've ordered some preseed to give a go and I've also starting drinking green tea again! And this will be our 3rd cycle of clomid! Does anyone have any other tips of becoming pregnant after 21months of trying I feel I've tried a lot but maybe there's something I'm missing TIA Good luck to all :dust: and :hugs: x x x

Wow - you're armed and dangerous bluebearmummy! :D We're taking the vitamins too and using pre-seed. I don't have any more tips i'm afraid but it sounds like you're doing everything you can. I'm taking a couple from you... evening primrose and green tea, eh? I've been promising myself some decaf tea bags for a while but they're expensive. :( Is green tea nice..? :-/

Wow - you're armed and dangerous bluebearmummy! :D We're taking the vitamins too and using pre-seed. I don't have any more tips i'm afraid but it sounds like you're doing everything you can. I'm taking a couple from you... evening primrose and green tea, eh? I've been promising myself some decaf tea bags for a while but they're expensive. :( Is green tea nice..? :-/

Haha after this long I have to be! Only take evening primrose up to ovulation if you decide to take it! I've always drank green tea but gave up for a while and changed to berry teas but I was reading that green tea can make you very fertile and in some cases double your chances of conceiving! Green tea on its own isn't that great but they do ones with added flavours I've got tetley green tea with lemon but twinnings green tea and cranberry is nicest! Where in your cycle are you? Good luck x x

Hi ladies well AF has been as you know... So onwards and upwards for next cycle we are taking pregnacare vitamins for him and her and I'm also taking evening primrose oil (only up to ovulation) (both been taking vitamins for as long as I can remember) been using conceive plus for about 3 months so this month I've ordered some preseed to give a go and I've also starting drinking green tea again! And this will be our 3rd cycle of clomid! Does anyone have any other tips of becoming pregnant after 21months of trying I feel I've tried a lot but maybe there's something I'm missing TIA Good luck to all :dust: and :hugs: x x x

:flow: You have all your bases covered as far as I know. My fingers are crossed that this cycle is your cycle.

When do you see your doctor again? :hugs:

Thanks hun - you too! :D

I'm on cd10 today and so far keeping to my bd schedule. :) First time temping this month and giving the opks another try - they're going better this time, as in they are actually giving me a result even if it is negative atm. I'm preparing myself for a 3 day bd marathon as from tomorrow - gulp! We really haven't dtd that much since DS up until ttc and we're both worn out, lol! Gotta be done though. :)

What cd/dpo are you now? x

That's good that the opk seem to be working this time round. What happened with them last time?

:flow: You have all your bases covered as far as I know. My fingers are crossed that this cycle is your cycle.

When do you see your doctor again? :hugs:

I've read about pineapple core and Brazil nuts from 1dpo-5po any one no anything about either?

Not till June 30th as we are Going on holiday when our appointments was meant to be x

Thanks hun - you too! :D

I'm on cd10 today and so far keeping to my bd schedule. :) First time temping this month and giving the opks another try - they're going better this time, as in they are actually giving me a result even if it is negative atm. I'm preparing myself for a 3 day bd marathon as from tomorrow - gulp! We really haven't dtd that much since DS up until ttc and we're both worn out, lol! Gotta be done though. :)

What cd/dpo are you now? x

Good on you :thumbup: I know it's tough trying to keep it up we are certainly getting that way after 21 months and I think that's part if our problem now :nope: good luck with that :happydance:

I'm on cd4 so early days and 2nd day of clomid so we will see what will be will be O:) x x x

I hear holidays really help a BFP to appear

Fingers crossed for us! I think we need to take a few months out after this month as we've been trying for so long I think we're concentrating on it to much an it's not helping us at al, x x

My fingers are crossed for you and I'm sending all my baby :dust: to you.

Bluebearmummy, I'm sending loads of baby dust your way honey. I hope this holiday helps some! Red Raspberry Leaf Tea is good to help tone your uterus BEFORE ovulation. Not safe after til the 2nd trimester, though.

Kealz, yay for keeping to BD schedule! We're gonna be doing the SMEP this cycle, too. They're saying now my OPKs may not get here til the 4th. That's okay though cause I'll just pick up a couple from the dollar tree to get me through til they get here LOL.

Told DH last night about SMEP. He's just glad he's going to be getting to dtd so much this month haha.

Well ladies, I may be quiet today. Going to have dh start taking stuff to the new apartment, and while he's bringing it over, I'm going to be over there unpacking it. Yay!

That's good that the opk seem to be working this time round. What happened with them last time?

Well I tried using them when ttc DS and they never gave me a result either way. I tried them last cycle and same again. Then mannymoo suggested doing them in the afternoon and now they work, I think! :) Not got a + yet but i'm getting a few -'s so that's promising. Think I should in the next few days so hopefully the sticks pick it up! :D

How are you doing? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->