Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Right - had a bit of a chance to catch up now. Good luck for testing tomorrow Janine. Have everything crossed for you.

FMS - I haven't really had a chance to think about symptoms or testing yet. FF says I am 8DPO but Im sure I OVed later so I'm saying that Im 7DPO. Either way, I'm going to do my best to get to Thursday before I start testing. My temps are still all over the place and I feel totally normal so at this stage Im not holding out much hope but I know it is early days still. TBH I am getting very little sleep because of DS (anyone got any great sleeping advice for one-year olds??) and DH had a shoulder operation 2 months ago and still can't use that arm so I am having to do most things alone (respect to single parents out there!) and I am thinking that while I am under all this stress and not getting sleep, I just don't think it will happen for us. We actually had a chat last night about holding off on TTC until his arm is better and he can help out with things again - especially at night. But we both want a smallish age gap so not sure what to do. Just feeling like I wouldn't cope right now if I were pregnant and especially if I get bad MS like last time. Anyhoo, that is enough of a ramble from my side. Thanks for listening/ reading if you've made it this far. Having a feel-sorry-for-myself moment...

Done moving stuff for the night. All of the bedroom furniture, most of the kitchen and bathroom stuff, and some of the living room stuff is all here. And yes, my bbt thermometer is on the bedside table lol
:thumbup: great to hear your thermometer is in the right spot. Everything will fall into place as you get into a rhythm.

U have a 40 day cycle??? Wow.
It's a bad ticker, My cycles are normally about 36 days long before implanon stopped them. However I know I have a long LP stage, instead of 14 days I have closer to 19 days. So to be sure I just wait the extra few days and say that I have a ThWW (Three Week Wait) instead of TWW.

Right - had a bit of a chance to catch up now. Good luck for testing tomorrow Janine. Have everything crossed for you.

FMS - I haven't really had a chance to think about symptoms or testing yet. FF says I am 8DPO but Im sure I OVed later so I'm saying that Im 7DPO. Either way, I'm going to do my best to get to Thursday before I start testing. My temps are still all over the place and I feel totally normal so at this stage Im not holding out much hope but I know it is early days still. TBH I am getting very little sleep because of DS (anyone got any great sleeping advice for one-year olds??) and DH had a shoulder operation 2 months ago and still can't use that arm so I am having to do most things alone (respect to single parents out there!) and I am thinking that while I am under all this stress and not getting sleep, I just don't think it will happen for us. We actually had a chat last night about holding off on TTC until his arm is better and he can help out with things again - especially at night. But we both want a smallish age gap so not sure what to do. Just feeling like I wouldn't cope right now if I were pregnant and especially if I get bad MS like last time. Anyhoo, that is enough of a ramble from my side. Thanks for listening/ reading if you've made it this far. Having a feel-sorry-for-myself moment...
I found that my son kind of matured in his sleeping pattern around 22 months by himself. I'm currently on a stretcher next to his cot. The stretcher has allowed him to STTN three times now. Until 22 months he had only STTN maybe 2 or 3 times. So I feel like it's helping

As today comes to an end, my fingers are crossed that I get some birthday :sex: from my sweet husband. I think it would be very sweet to have another baby 9 months from tonight LOL :D

Happy birthday Bearfamily :cake:
Hope your birthday brings you lots of baby dust :)

Bearfamily - happy birthday and fx'd for birthday bd! Lol hope it brings you baby dust luck. :)

Mrsmck - sounds like you've been working hard! It must feel good to be in and mostly sorted. Good luck with your temping.

Good luck to Janine too, baby dust for testing!

Mannymoo - sounds like it's all going on in your house with no sleep and out-of-action dh. :( it's fine to have a moan sometimes! Is your lo teething or unwell? What do you have do to get him back to sleep? My DS was poorly and up in the night then he got better but would still wake, like it had become a habit. We had to train him out of it. We knew milk always got him back to sleep (although we knew he didn't 'need' it) so over a few nights we gradually began diluting the milk with water so eventually it was just water, then he wouldn't bother waking because it was just water. We also would not go into him if he was just whinging, it would have to be full on crying for us to go in - sometimes the whinging was him trying to help himself. It's so hard if they're going through a teething stage though and they are in pain, then it's just a case of lots cuddles and meds. Hope it improves for you mannymoo - sleepless nights are no joke.

Well, it's a holiday here in the started. Memorial day, the day we honor the fallen soldiers. Dh and I won't be doing anything special. We're both off work, so we're continuing the process of moving, with him bringing things over and me putting them away.

BearFamily, good luck getting some birthday bd! Much babydust!

Mannymoo I wish I had some advice for you, but in place of that I can send hugs. Remember things will get better. I hope lo starts sleeping soon!

Can't wait to see your update Janine! Fingers crossed for you!

You making the place feel like home now mrsmck? :)

Slowly but surely :) We just got the couch over, which concludes most of the heavy moving. The only other "heavy" thing is DH's work bench. Just figured out a temporary "weasel barrier" to keep the ferrets out of the kitchen. Hubs may be bringing the babies over on his next trip. I kind of hope he does. I missed our furry babies last night!

Clothes are all put away, and most of the kitchen is put away and organized. At minimum I have a system. His computer and desk are over here now, too, so things are definitely coming together :) Can't wait to start getting pictures and things hung up.

How's your day going Kealz? How go the OPKs?

That's good, 'furry babies' - lol! :)

Had a lovely day thanks - it's been a holiday in the UK too today and we've had great weather (for a change!) so it's been nice to spend an extra family day together - it's night time now (11pm). Opks going ok still thanks, yet to get a positive yet thought, was kinda expecting to get it this afternoon, but no. Maybe tomorrow. :) Did you remember to take your temp this morning?

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes, I had a wonderful day and night. Unfortunately no birthday bd as Bear didn't go to bed until close to midnight and DH had to be at work by 6am :( Oh well.

Janine my fingers are crossed that you get your BFP. Let us know how testing goes.

Great to hear that your apartment is starting to feel like MrsMcK. Fur Babies definitely liven a home up :)
I'm as curious as Kealz, did you remember to temp in the morning?

What CD are you Kealz? It's interesting how 24 hours can make such a huge difference in hormone levels. I remember as a girl thinking it was taking forever to grow up LOL.

(I'm sorry if I sound odd today, I don't cope so well on so little sleep LOL)

I *did* remember to temp, thanks! Exact same temp as yesterday morning, funny enough. 97.26F (36.26C). The furry ones have to have baths and their cage and litter boxes clean before they can come into my new apartment lol. I have blankets in the wash now so they can come over as well. I want to throw a comforter or something over this hideous couch. DH is so attached to the dang thing, and we didn't have to buy it so *shrug*. Right now we're taking a little bit of a break, and I'm catching up on Mistresses (guilty pleasure) and making a pitcher of tea.

Awww no birthday bd?! That sucks BearFamily! *hugs* Maybe tomorrow! Where are you located that it's so late already?

Kealz, don't give up! Hoping tomorrow on your OPK. Has your temp dipped yet?

Seems AF is on her way out of town already. Really glad I'm getting back to shorter visits from her. For the longest time I only had 4 day visits, and here lately they've gone up to 6 almost excruciating days. This one's been pretty easy except for one day of awful cramps, so that's pretty nice. Maybe I'll go back to my 28 day cycles, too. I guess we'll find out LOL

Sorry it's 9:34am Tuesday 27th May here now.
That would be good for you if your cycles went back to 28 days with short visits from AF (or maybe no visits hehehe).

Just got the email that my opk's and ics shipped. So far they're expected to be here on the 4th. I'm gonna have to go to the dollar tree to pick up a couple of opk's so I can start testing on cd10. Darn!

Maybe the postal service will have favourable wind and get to you a little ealier? I've had a few things come a week earlier then I expected them (more often than not tho my parcels are a week late, but it's always nicer to think of the good stories)

I'm really hoping that's the case! I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->