Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

:shrug::bfn::bfn::bfn:
Me thinks its too early tho. With the first one I tested on the day my period was due. So I won't test again until 1st June.

Hi not TTC related but a bit of advice needed please? Our little boy has been in toddler bed since 16 Months old but always has had a TOMY bed rail on the side he turned 3 in May so I've taken it off (got to at some point I guess lol) any way first night he was fine an didn't fall out but last night he fell out four times an today is really tired and getting easily upset from losing Sleep (needs a lot of sleep)!! so when did you little ones go in to beds without rails or singe beds? Anything you did or did they just not fall out or stop on there own? I don't really want to put the rail back on as it's going backwards a bit! TIA x x x

I hope you're not waiting long for your opks! At least you can get some cheapies in the short term. :) My temp has hasn't dramatically changed yet although it's a bit up and down with each day - i don't know what I'm expecting to see really after O - does it go up a lot?? :-/

Bearfamily - I'm on cd12 today (the day I O'd last cycle). Hoping for a +opk later. You're right, a day used to last forever as a child. What a difference a day makes... 24 little hours... I'm going to have that song in my head all day now. I've not had much sleep either!

:shrug::bfn::bfn::bfn:
Me thinks its too early tho. With the first one I tested on the day my period was due. So I won't test again until 1st June.

Don't worry hun - you are early!! There's loads of time yet so chin up. :D x

Hi not TTC related but a bit of advice needed please? Our little boy has been in toddler bed since 16 Months old but always has had a TOMY bed rail on the side he turned 3 in May so I've taken it off (got to at some point I guess lol) any way first night he was fine an didn't fall out but last night he fell out four times an today is really tired and getting easily upset from losing Sleep (needs a lot of sleep)!! so when did you little ones go in to beds without rails or singe beds? Anything you did or did they just not fall out or stop on there own? I don't really want to put the rail back on as it's going backwards a bit! TIA x x x

My DS is still in a cot as he's only just started to walk (20 months old today). How does your lo feel about having the barrier off? Is he afraid or does he feel like a big boy? If he feels grown up then i'd stick with it and put a big fluffy rug down or lots of cushions and he would get used to it over time i would think. I'm he's nervous, then perhaps it's a bit soon for him. In that case, i'd pop them back on and try again in the near future - sleep is too precious! :)

My DS is still in a cot as he's only just started to walk (20 months old today). How does your lo feel about having the barrier off? Is he afraid or does he feel like a big boy? If he feels grown up then i'd stick with it and put a big fluffy rug down or lots of cushions and he would get used to it over time i would think. I'm he's nervous, then perhaps it's a bit soon for him. In that case, i'd pop them back on and try again in the near future - sleep is too precious! :)

No he was really proud when I took it off when daddy came home from work he took him straight upstairs to show him his big boy bed he thinks it's great! Guess we will stick with it an see how he goes :) thanks x x
A

Morning all.

Sorry about the BFN Janine. Lets hope its just too early. Are you feeling any symptoms?

Bluebear, I agree with Kealz that sleep is too precious. Why not try an in-between solution? I've seen people use a pool noodle under the sheet which isn't tall like a rail but just stops a child from falling off. Maybe its good for this transition period?

Kealz really hope you get your pos opk today. When I feel it is looming, I really hold my pee for as long as I can. It seems to help hurry the positive along. Are you still sticking to the schedule? Hope it is going ok. Hope you had a good day off yesterday?

MrsMck hope you are now settled. If I never have to move again, I will be a very happy person. Its one of my worst things ever. Have you used your new appliances yet?

BearFam sorry you didn't get any romance on your birthday. Lets hope you do tonight!

Thanks for the advice ladies. I check Josh's mouth last night and there is a toofy coming through so Im sure this is adding to the sleeplessness. The biggest problem is that he actually sleeps really well - but only when he is in bed with me. A bad habit I have started. I've been trying to get him to sleep the night through in his cot but he just wakes up ALL night long. If he is with me, he seems to sleep quite well. Ive put the camp cot right next to me in the hopes that he will feel close to me but so that DH can still sleep in the same bed (been sending him to the guest room lately). But by about 1:30am he really starts waking up properly unless with me. We will just keep trying and hopefully he will be back in his cot soon. He has also been sick which didn't help either. But I don't know any 18 year old boys that still sleep in their mothers beds, right? So hopefully all will be fine in the end.

Still no symptoms. Nothing at all. Keep feeling my (.)(.) to see if they are tender or sensitive at all. But nothing. I do look like a bit of a freak though :) Not holding out much hope for this cycle. Temps are still quite high so at least I know that I am ovulating and that progesterone is at least being produced.

Does anyone know how to link a FF chart to a signature? Everytime I try pull off a link, it just goes to the FF homepage. Will be great for us to be able to see each others charts so we don't have to keep asking where everyone is in their cycle.

My lo is 21 months tomorrow. He only started walking in February. Right now he is still in a cot bed. And he will be until he is at least 2 1/2. He is not ready for a bed yet.

Lots of women feel some things start happening this early but it is definitely NOT all so if you're not feeling anything, don't worry. A lot of people report that their boobs feel tender or achy before getting their BFPs. Apparently they are the first part of the body to get the message that something is happening. In my experience, I have had tugging and pulling sensations in my uterus and even AF type cramping. Other things that I have noticed in the past include: strange taste in my mouth and things just not tasting like the should, incredible sense of smell, being totally forgetful. But like I said, lots of women experience no symptoms at all until later in pregnancy so its definitely not a sure thing.

No he was really proud when I took it off when daddy came home from work he took him straight upstairs to show him his big boy bed he thinks it's great! Guess we will stick with it an see how he goes :) thanks x x
A[/QUOTE]

Arrhhhh, bless him. :D sounds like you're doing the best thing then. :) x

Mannymoo - amazingly we are sticking to the schedule, lol. Last cycle i'm sure I O'd on cd12 and i'm cd12 today. Got ewcm today but opks are saying negative... feeling like I need to override the result from them..? :-/

Kealz I say dtd tonight tomorrow night and the next night too just to be safe. And then Saturday night too.

Lol mannymoo! Your schedule is more intense than mine! :D We dtd last night, and planning to tonight and tomorrow, then I was going to miss the next day and dtd the day after that - kinda smep. I'll see how ewcm/temping comes along - we may try and get an extra one! Or if temps go up, we may have a rest! Haha. :)

So, I woke up just in time to jump out of bed and get ready for work this morning, which means that of course I panicked and forgot to temp. Oh well, I'll pick it up again tomorrow morning.

It's been a busy day, and it seems to be for ya'll as well!

Bluebearmummy, I agree with the other girls. Maybe put some pillows and things down on the floor by LO's bed that way he can train himself not to fall, but if he does it won't hurt.

Janine, don't worry dear it's still early! Give it a day or two and test again :) If you can make it to the 1st, you're a stronger woman than I!

Kealz, good luck with the BDing!

Mannymoo, we're still moving some things in, but it's definitely getting there. It's becoming more and more like home with each day. I got my first bit of mail here today :) It's a FitBit Flex. It's charging now, but I'm looking forward to seeing how well it works. It supposedly wakes you up silently in the morning with a vibrating alarm, so that should be interesting.

Hope I didn't miss anyone! <3

Kealz I got fertile cervical mucus from CD12 but didn't get a positive OPK until CD17. With Bear the only bit of fertile cervical mucus I had was 18th September and I got my first faint positive 10th October. So a bit of a gap between the two. So just give them a few more days.

---
For those ladies who do chart temps, what brand of thermometer do you use? No where in town sells thermometres like that. All of them in town are either forhead, ear or dummy themometres. The few digital themometres I have found, the pharmists couldn't tell me if it was good enough for ovulation tracking D:
And I just read on my thermomtre's user instruction that mine needs calibrating every 12 months and I've had it for 20 months, second hand from my mother who I don't know how long she'd had it.

mrsmck - never mind about the forgetting to temp, it happens, I forgot the first one. I say make up a result that's in-keeping with others so that the chart flows nicely, lol! That is, if you don't think you're near O, then I wouldn't mess. A vibrating alarm..? Sounds nice. :)

Mannymoo - great idea to add ff charts onto our signatures. Mission accepted! I have no idea how to do it but will try. :)

Bearfamily - I hope I do O when I think I do because if it's much later then my lp will be too short and that's a problem. I'm curious to see what happens with temps - first time tracking this cycle. I'm only using 1dp thermometer atm which I know isn't ideal - should have one with 2dp. But I figured wait was only my first time doing so just use want I already got - it's actually a baby one, lol.

My thermometer is also only 1dp and it works fine for me. I have never calibrated it but temps seem to follow a pattern so I think it is fine for now. Mine is a real cheap one. I started with a fancy ear one and never got an accurate result. I do think an under the tongue one is best though.

FMS I have had pinching type pains around my right ovary since yesterday afternoon. Don't know if it is a good or a bad sign (might be a cyst!!) but still sticking to my plan of only testing tomorrow. According to FF I will be 11dpo but I still think I OVed a little later and will only be 9 or 10dpo. I will keep you all posted but not holding out much hope. AF due on Sunday but last month was 2 days early so could come anytime over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->