Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Mannymoo - you've done well to last until 9-11dpo before testing! Pinching pains sound like a good thing to me! :D Dare I say implantation..? If it is implantation then bear in mind that you may not have built enough hormone to to show up tomorrow so can explain any no shows on hot! ;) Good luck with testing hun, fx'd and baby dust! x

Bearfamily - mine is a tommee yippee one, lol! :D

Good morning ladies! Just a quick post before I jump off to get ready for work.

Mannymoo I'm going to second Kealz and keep fx'd that that pinching may be implantation :D I'd try to wait just one extra day before testing if I were you (though I know it's easier said than done!)

BearFamily, I'm not sure the brand, I just picked it up at walmart.

I had a dip in temp today, but only CD5. Could it be cause I temped earlier than I did with the other two days??

Could be mrsmck! I had a high temp the other day but realised later it was just 'cause we'd left the heating on the night before! Lol. :)

Hmmm I wonder if it had anything to do with dh stealing the blankets then? I was FREEZING when I woke up this morning!

Lol! Poor you! I'm the blanket snatcher in our house. *hangs head in shame*.

Lol I usually am too, kealz. Not sure how he got them away from me!

Hi ladies how are we all getting on? Feeling really funny this cycle on clomid today is last tablet! But last Cycle got lots of pinchng on right side (really thought It was implantation) anyway :witch: came but spotting one day an only when wiped then full heavy day then 1 day just streaky red/brown when wiping! Sorry tmi! And since AF finishing I'm having weird pinches in my side again an terrible back ache! Just not feeling right! Ideas? :hugs: to all x x x

I'm no expert on Clomid but could this cause the pinching? Perhaps it has caused ovulation to feel like this? That's a tricky one - perhaps the other girls will have better advice on this hun -hope you feel better soon. x

I'm no expert on Clomid but could this cause the pinching? Perhaps it has caused ovulation to feel like this? That's a tricky one - perhaps the other girls will have better advice on this hun -hope you feel better soon. x

Thanks! Just feeling strange and I've got a lot of cm for time of cycle as only cd7! I do feel cramping Now around ovulation coz of the clomid but I'm not due to ovulate until next wed/thurs! So don't know what the cramping is x x

Bluebear have you done an hpt just in case af was not actually af?

Good point mannymoo. :) Might be worth double checking..?

Mrsmck - you talking about temp dips led me to google it and i learnt lots about some women having a dip before O. I have one on my chart, I didn't know that was a sign. I only knew about them going up so thought i was going the wrong way, lol. thanks. :)

Ooo I think I just managed to get my chart in my signature. Will see if it actually updates with my new temps tomorrow before I send out instructions :)

Me too! Well, my hubby actually... he's an IT guy! Let's see if it works... :)

Err, you know on ff site there is the 'sharing' tab? He clicked on that and then 'get code'. Then this page came up that was asking me to set up a page. Once that was clciked and agreed to then there was a list of codes. He copied the bb code, the thumbnail 1 i think and pasted it into my signature - does that help hun? I can click on your link and it does show me a chart so well done! That's a lot further than I got! :)

Kealz, yeah you dip right before O and then spike right after... But I wonder why I dipped so early. So strange!

Cold morning butt by the sounds of it, lol. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->