Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Bluebearmummy I'm sorry to hear that you got a bfn. Clomid can really help but it can do funny things too. If your concern go see your doctor. I wish I had more help to share :hugs:

---

MrsMcK my friend had a huge tempreture dip that she strongly believes was from sleeping in a cold tend all night. The following night she was back indoors and her temp was back to being high again.

---

Kealz- Love you signature. Did you get any positive OPKS yet? That dip and spike looks promising with your CM.

---

I was deluding myself with putting in "modified temps into my chart" to try and get FF to recognised I had ovulated. But to tell the truth this is what it looks like once I take out the temps taken on the mornings I was woken at 4am, 5 am and 7am

Definitely watching for updates and keeping fx'd for you Bluebearmummy. It's coming soon don't worry!

Well see what tomorrow's temp brings. FF gave me a dotted line and two empty circles for the first two temps and a solid circle for today's so.... Dunno!

Just checked the USPS tracking site and it says my tests should be here Friday. Amazon tracking says Wednesday. I'm hoping USPS is right LOL!

Lovin that the fitbit syncs up with Ovuline and keeps my walking and sleep up to date. So neat!

Hope everyone's day has gone well. Yayyyy for Wednesday being over! That means the weekend's almost here!

Hi Ladies - so I tested this morning and I'm not really sure what to think. Don't know if its line eyes or if there is the start of something there. Will try upload a picture now. Also, it was a blue dye test and I ABSOLUTELY HATE blue dye tests. I have had a couple of false positives so now I don't trust them at all. I would never have actually paid money for it but it came free with my OV tests so I went ahead and used it.

For now I'm going to consider it a BFN and try again tomorrow morning with FMU. Will keep you posted and will try upload a pic now so you can tell me what you think...

Here are some pics. What do you think? I made one of them black and white because you can see the line more clearly then but also included the normal one to see color. Cant really see the line very well on the colored one :(

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 8
Here are some pics. What do you think? I made one of them black and white because you can see the line more clearly then but also included the normal one to see color. Cant really see the line very well on the colored one :(

I can def see something on the left hand pic! Eeekkk I've got everything crossed for you x x big :hugs: x x x

Bearfamily - I think i've given up with the opks to be honest. I've had problems with them in the past and I think my chart shows that there is a very good chance I have already O'd and opks did not pick it up. So must admit I didn't do one yesterday, cm has gone back to creamy too (sorry).

Mrsmck - hope your opks get here sooner rather than later for you! Interesting results from ff... what cd are you on now?

Mannymoo - exciting times to see the promise of a second line!!! I've got everything crossed this turns into more! Would love to see a pic if you can! :D

Bluebearmummy - any news..?

Bearfamily - I think i've given up with the opks to be honest. I've had problems with them in the past and I think my chart shows that there is a very good chance I have already O'd and opks did not pick it up. So must admit I didn't do one yesterday, cm has gone back to creamy too (sorry).

Mrsmck - hope your opks get here sooner rather than later for you! Interesting results from ff... what cd are you on now?

Mannymoo - exciting times to see the promise of a second line!!! I've got everything crossed this turns into more! Would love to see a pic if you can! :D

Bluebearmummy - any news..?

Nope :wacko: took last Clomid tablet last night, still got a heavy feeling in my tummy but hoping it's just the clomid working :thumbup: got some opk yesterday so going to start them today but it says not to use FMU which i always gave before :nope: opps! Hope your okay? x x

I see it! I see it! :D Definitely on the black and white one and I think I see something on colour. :D How exciting! I agree and blue tests but clearblue is a good make. Fx'd for tomorrows fmu! Sending extra baby dust! x

Mannymoo I definitely see something or have bad line eye. Hopefully it'll mature into :bfp: that is nice and bold.

Bluebearmummy best of luck with your clomid

EEekkk!! Mannymoo I do believe you're our first BFP! I DEFINITELY see it in BOTH pictures!! Go get an FRER! Inquiring minds need to know <3

Bluebearmummy best of luck with clomid. I hear it can do great things.

Kealz, I'm currently CD7 so BDing starts tomorrow, and opk's start Sunday. I'm definitely loving the look of your chart right now, Kealz. Fx'd this was your month :)
Temp was down to 96.71 this morning... Weird!

Thanks mrsmck! :D I feel happy that we did all we could this cycle so we'll just see. I'm calmer about things this month - last cycle I was crazy testing from 6dpo but don't feel the compulsion this time. I was stressing myself out over it and and was so low when I got all the bfns. I thought to myself that if this takes a year, I can't go through this every month, I need to relax a bit! :-/ Anyway, enough rambling. :) How does that temp compare to the others? I'm working in celcius so can't put the big numbers into context, lol. If you've got a dip hun, would it be worth starting BDing tonight..?

Thanks for the wishes everyone. I have just done a few more ics with quite diluted urine and am still getting a faint line (very faint!) but I feel a bit better that I have now got lines on 3 different brands.

Unfortunately we don't get the nice frers here. So I have to stick with the crappy brands.

Sounds like there is a lot of bding going on on this thread. Go girls!! Dip in temp - I would def start dtd!

Kealz that is how I was this cycle. I picked a reasonable testing day and stuck to it. I was also getting tired of bfns for days on end. I do think that being more relaxed does help too.

Ps I love being able to see everyone's chart!!!

That sounds so promising!!! :D Can't wait for a pic of tomorrows! Big fx'd! :)

Oh mannymoo I'm so excited for you!!!! That definitely sounds promising! Can you get the digitals there? I would if you can lol

So dh texted me a couple hours ago and said my package came today so yay!!!

MrsMcK :happydance: enjoy your package.

Kealz, I do mine in celcius too. And if checked out other women's chart and most get up to just under 37 for a positive ovulation. Your chart is looking positive for ovulation. Tomorrow's temp should be up another .3 of a degree.

I want my thermometre to be here already

Hehe thanks BearFamily. This means I can start POASing... First for OPKs, then HPTs

Thanks bearfamily - come on 36.8!!! lol :) Hope you thermometer comes soon!

Mrsmck - yay for the early arrival of opks! You've got a couple of days to study the instructions, lol, maybe that's just me. :)

I'm liking the curbing your poas addiction with opks! Haha! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->