Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Lol mrsmck, sorry! :D

Hmm, pineapple. I asked our good friend google and all the info seems to say there is evidence it can be helpful between O and implantation, because it promotes a healthy womb lining, but then not advised thereafter. It's worth a try! If I was doing it, I would perhaps do it for say the week following O (ie. til 7dpo) and then stop just in case i implanted early. Apparently the juice won't do, it's got to be about a fifth of a pineapple a day..? Interesting stuff, you going to try it bluebear? :)

Hi sorry not been on for a few days we've been away taking our little boy to a new Theme park he had the best time!! :)

Yeah I think I'm going to give the pineapple a try this month can't do any harm I guess!

How's everyone getting on? x x x

Glad you had a good time! :) We're hoping to take our DS to a theme park around his 2nd birthday so it's good to hear your lo enjoyed himself. :D

I'm good thanks, 5dpo today. No real symptoms to report but I guess I wouldn't have implanted by now anyway. How about you? :)

Glad you had a good time! :) We're hoping to take our DS to a theme park around his 2nd birthday so it's good to hear your lo enjoyed himself. :D

I'm good thanks, 5dpo today. No real symptoms to report but I guess I wouldn't have implanted by now anyway. How about you? :)

Ahh we took him to one for his 2nd birthday too an he had a great time :)

Glad to hear all is good! Fingers crossed for you x

We're on cd11 so we are back just in time to get :sex: before O, so hopefully it's our month too! Also suffering from really bad headaches last two days x x x

Sorry guys for not updating you. I am on holidays since Wednesday but I managed how the internet works here so got myself a few hours. :)
I tested this morning FMU.

Attachments

• IMAG1043.jpg
    IMAG1043.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 8

Ahh we took him to one for his 2nd birthday too an he had a great time :)

Glad to hear all is good! Fingers crossed for you x

We're on cd11 so we are back just in time to get :sex: before O, so hopefully it's our month too! Also suffering from really bad headaches last two days x x x

Boo to headaches! :( I hope you feel better soon and it doesn't get in the way of bding! :-/ x

Sorry guys for not updating you. I am on holidays since Wednesday but I managed how the internet works here so got myself a few hours. :)

I see the line! I see the line! :D Congratulations hun! You must be thrilled. x

I'm loving the baby magic sprinkling around at the moment! :)

Hi ladies. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I haven't really been through all the news yet - I will do in the morning when I'm on my laptop and not my phone.

Congrats Janine!!! That's a great line. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Not sure what is going on this side. I tested this morning (actually tested like 4 time a day lol) and the line this morning was great. Much stronger than yesterday's. But I have just started bleeding earlier this evening so think I may have had a chemical. It's not heavy but it's bright red so I don't think it could be implantation bleeding. I am strangely calm about it. Not like when I had mcs before ds when I thought the world was ending. We will just have to try again.

Sleep tight everyone. Xx

Oh mannymoo, I'm so sorry. Are you absolutely sure? Some bleeding can happen in early pregnancy. Will you test again? Sending big hugs hun, it can't be easy. xxx

:happydance: I see a line, pretty sure it's a :bfp:

Not sure what is going on this side. I tested this morning (actually tested like 4 time a day lol) and the line this morning was great. Much stronger than yesterday's. But I have just started bleeding earlier this evening so think I may have had a chemical. It's not heavy but it's bright red so I don't think it could be implantation bleeding. I am strangely calm about it. Not like when I had mcs before ds when I thought the world was ending. We will just have to try again.

Sleep tight everyone. Xx

Oh Mannymoo, that's not good to hear. We're all here for you. I hope that whatever is going to happen, happens quickly. :flow:

Morning all - another update fms. Bleeding stopped after about an hour?!?! So can only presume it was IB after all. I had it at the exact same time with DS but it was dark brown (this was bright red!) Wow - I had completely forgotten what a roller coaster ride this is. I hardly slept all night wondering what was going on. I get results from yesterdays BETA today and I'm going to try go for one last test tomorrow morning just to make sure that the bleed was nothing more serious. I decided not to test this morning as its causing me a lot of stress but here is a pic of my test from yesterday morning (left) compared to Saturday morning (right). I thought it was looking quite strong given that I was only 12DPO.

BlueBear - hope you had a great time at the theme park. Wish we had some here :( Did you get a chance to BD when you got home? RE the pineapple, I haven't heard about it before. I just remember people telling me to eat pineapple to get labor started. Saying that, I am eating a piece of pineapple in my fruit salad now.

MrsMck - have you had a pos opk yet? I did laugh at you ladies chatting about shaving. I must say, I think I may have "let myself go" since DS came along. But as DH and I have been together for nearly 14 years, he probably wouldn't notice anyway. If all goes well with this pregnancy, I am going to make a concerted effort to maintain my lady bits!

Kealz I totally fudge my temps. One cycle, I tried to make patterns from the lines. Although this cycle I have been quite good. But I definitely do a double take now and then if I think I can better it :)

Crysttal - where are you in your cycle hun?

Janine - congrats again. How are you feeling? Are you back from hols?

Attachments

• photo9.jpg
    photo9.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
What a relief that the bleeding cleared up quickly, mannymoo! :D Your tests look good! I do hope everything is fine - it certainly sounds like that was IB. :D Good luck with results today. :)

I took my temp last night, just out of curiosity to see what the difference was from first thing in the morning. It was 35.8 which i found odd because i thought it was supposed to higher when you're up and about? Having said that, i was just relaxing in bed at the time and wasn't that warm, plus i'd just brushed my teeth so maybe my mouth was cold. Then temp of 36.6 this morning. I just thought it was a big difference for only 8 hours then i started to question whether my thermometer was working properly! Maybe i just needed to go to sleep! lol. :)

Morning all - another update fms. Bleeding stopped after about an hour?!?! So can only presume it was IB after all. I had it at the exact same time with DS but it was dark brown (this was bright red!) Wow - I had completely forgotten what a roller coaster ride this is. I hardly slept all night wondering what was going on. I get results from yesterdays BETA today and I'm going to try go for one last test tomorrow morning just to make sure that the bleed was nothing more serious. I decided not to test this morning as its causing me a lot of stress but here is a pic of my test from yesterday morning (left) compared to Saturday morning (right). I thought it was looking quite strong given that I was only 12DPO.

BlueBear - hope you had a great time at the theme park. Wish we had some here :( Did you get a chance to BD when you got home? RE the pineapple, I haven't heard about it before. I just remember people telling me to eat pineapple to get labor started. Saying that, I am eating a piece of pineapple in my fruit salad now.

MrsMck - have you had a pos opk yet? I did laugh at you ladies chatting about shaving. I must say, I think I may have "let myself go" since DS came along. But as DH and I have been together for nearly 14 years, he probably wouldn't notice anyway. If all goes well with this pregnancy, I am going to make a concerted effort to maintain my lady bits!

Kealz I totally fudge my temps. One cycle, I tried to make patterns from the lines. Although this cycle I have been quite good. But I definitely do a double take now and then if I think I can better it :)

Crysttal - where are you in your cycle hun?

Janine - congrats again. How are you feeling? Are you back from hols?

Good news that the bleeding stoped after a short time! Fingers crossed for you! the tests look good :thumbup:

Aw no don't you have anything? It was great thanks x

We didn't BD first night we were home as I had a really bad headache and it was making me feel sick every time I Moved! :-( But we did BD last night and not due to OV until wed/thurs so still got some time to get some more :sex: in :happydance: x x x

Ladies can you take a look at my OPK please an let me know what you think I've been getting the faint line since last Thursday :/ so really don't know what to think now x x x TIA x x x hope the pic is attached I've never tried to attach one before an don't know if I've done it right x x x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 2
Bluebear I don't think it is positive just yet but I bet you get a positive tomorrow. The test line must be as dark as, or darker than, the control. I get a very faint line almost all month long. But you may as well DTD - it can't hurt :)

So my blood tests cam back and for the first time ever, my progesterone is great. Im so pleased because the pills make me feel really sick. HCG on Friday was 37 and yesterday it was 107 so it more than doubled which is good. They said even with the slight bleed last night, there is no need to go in for more bloods. I am going to get 2 more digis and do one on Wednesday (in the hopes that I get 2 - 3 weeks) and one next week where I should get 3 weeks. Well thats the plan anyway. Got an early scan booked for 17th June so just got to get through the next 2 weeks :\

Bluebear - I agree with mannymoo that this doesn't look positive at the moment. But I wouldn't not dtd because of this. I used opks this cycle and didn't get a positive (although I got sticks that look like yours) and still O'd so I would keep up the bding! :)

Mannymoo - good news on progesterone levels! And great hcg feedback too! It's always nice to see it in writing isn't it? I'd be the same. :) Are you letting yourself get a little excited now? :D

Mrsmck - Opks going well?

Kealz - RE temps. I find my temp totally changes as soon as I open my mouth in the morning. I always try take my temp before saying anything. I know it sounds silly but especially because we are in winter now down here and our house is really cold, it definitely has a huge impact. And brushing teeth also changes it completely. If I have been still for a while, like watching TV for an hour or so without talking (doesn't happen often :) then I do a temp test and I normally find that although my temp will not be what it was in the morning, it will generally be low (before OV) and high (after ov).

Definitely not getting excited just yet. I don't think I got excited with DS until I was about 30 weeks pregnant. My second MC was at 11 weeks after having 3 early scans (all of which showed a perfectly forming little baby squirming around with good heartbeat etc). Miscarriages take all the excitement away from pregnancy :( I might get a little excited after 12 week scan but definitely not before then.

Arrh, bless you. It is sad that that previous losses can dampen the spark of excitement in the early weeks of pregnancy.

I wasn't worried about labour with DS (thinking you know 'women have been doing it for thousands of years so i can too!) then i had a very distressing labour. If i am lucky enough to have another then i know i would worry intensely about trying for natural birth again. What i'm trying to say is although i haven't been through what you have, i understand that past experience can taint new ones. :( x

I ended with a c-section with ds and would consider electing for one next time.

Good morning ladies! I haven't started taking the OPKs just yet. I was supposed to start yesterday but we had company all day until late last night. I'll take one today before I leave for work. We did BD on cd8 and cd10. Today's cd11, so we'll bd again tomorrow as well.

Mannymoo, I'm so excited for you! So glad your numbers are looking good!! Can't wait to see your first ultrasound :)

Janine that is a GREAT line!! Congrats! That's two BFPs on this thread this cycle. Yay!!!

Bluebearmummy - not quite positive yet, but definitely getting there :)

Janine, congratulations on your BFP, how exciting!

Mannymoo, glad to hear the bleeding has stopped and your test results are very promising. I understand what you mean when you say rollercoaster due to previous loss. It makes it hard to be excited. I didn't stop wiping and fearing I'd see blood till I was due with LO.*

I'm currently 3dpo but I don't have much hope this cycle, dh was away and I was I'll around O time so not much BD activities.

Here's sending you lots of sticky dust for this pregnancy.:dust::dust:

Bluebear, hope you and your lo had a nice time, I can't wait till mine is old enough so I can take him to one. It would be a joy to see the look on his face. How old do you reckon is an ideal age for a first visit?

Have you decided to go on with the pineapple thing?

The opks don't look positive yet, maybe in another day or two.

Good luck with BD in the next few days.

MrsMck, how are you getting on.

Its great we've got positivity on the thread this cycle, here's hoping the good news continues

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->