Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

At least you've covered yourself hun knowing that you did bd on that day although it's unlikely like you say.

SOrry I've been AWOL (for full story please see my journal) basic jist is my two year old is back to waking up most hours of the night :yawn: So my ability to deal with life is pretty low.

I ovulated a few days ago (maybe a week ago, I can't remember, to tired).

It would be awesome if we could be bump buddies.

Sorry BabyBear isn't letting me read to catch up, looks like it's been eventful since I've been AWOL.

Mannymoo and Janine love your new signatures, they are so beautiful and uplifting to see success.

Mannymoo I'm sending well wishes to you that everyone works out well.

Kealz, I'm sorry to hear about your nightmare of a time. Your chart is looking beautiful and the creamy cm sounds promising, I'm completely dry so I think I'm out this month. Be strong, don't test until at least 12dpo, better to wait 14dpo. I know you can be strong :)

Thank you! :)
So sorry you're sleep deprived, bearfamily. :( you must be feeling rotten! Is lo teething/unwell? Hope this stage passes quickly for you hun. *hugs*

We'll guys, TMI I know sorry but!! When going to the toilet today it had an absolute abundance of CM so I'd say the cough medicine is def doing the trick :) so I guess even tho we b'd last night I think we will be doing it tonight too ;-) x x x

Hope everyone else is doing well x x x

Exciting times bluebear - good going on the bd report! :)

I'm doing fine thank you. :) 8dpo today and resisting hpts well - I know it's way too early anyway. I did however buy a couple of Frers today *she says sheepishly*. I'm just going to put them in a draw and look forward to the weekend. :D

Exciting times bluebear - good going on the bd report! :)

I'm doing fine thank you. :) 8dpo today and resisting hpts well - I know it's way too early anyway. I did however buy a couple of Frers today *she says sheepishly*. I'm just going to put them in a draw and look forward to the weekend. :D

Thanks x

God luck for when you do test keep us posted with my symptoms x x

Sending Lots of :dust: your way x x

Thanks again - baby dust to you too! :D

As for symptoms...
I have creamy cm
I'm getting achy feelings - I want to say around the area where my ovaries are but i'm not sure exactly where they are?! lol. :D I say ovaries because I can feel on both sides, it alternates.

That's about it. I'm not sure whether those symptoms are normal for me or not at this time in my cycle. I do remember having a lot of cm when pg with DS but trying not read too much into them at the moment. :)

Super excited for you two; BlueBear and Kealz. I really hope the cervical mucus things are awesome signs to awesome outcomes.
Bring on the :bfp: (however Kealz if you test before 11dpo I won't give you a dancing bunny :twisted: )

Lol, bearfamily - I will consider myself told! :D

I'm going to wait til at least the weekend, so will test at some point between Sat-Mon. :)

How are doing hun - feel any better? When do you think you will test? x

I've been spotting like a dalmatian the last few days and yesterday I had cramps so I'm pretty sure :witch: is on her way. If she hasn't arrived in 9 days I'll test but I'm not holding my breath. It's only my first cycle so I'm happy if it takes a few cycles as I've never been fertile for long. Back story: Went on the pill at 17, came off pill and fell pregnant with my first ovulation without having af visit, was pregnant, went on implanon after BabyBear was born, so this is the first time I've not been on anything.

You got caught quickly last time - maybe history will repeat itself?! :D I see your af isn't due for another 9 days so that spotting/cramping could be implantation - especially as you ovulated around a week ago!! :D

I'm with Kealz on this one BearFamily! I'm saying implantation, or at least crossing my fingers for it!

Kealz, you think you can hold out a couple more days? I believe in you :p

AFM, I'm still waiting for a pos OPK. Had another temp dip this morning. Not really sure what's up with that haha. Here's my super crazy chart..

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/chart_zpsfa7d9883.png

My ticker is a little tricky, I refuse to test until I'm at least one week late but I couldn't find a ticker to suit that purpose properly so I made do with what I could find (was hard as BabyBear was climbing all over me at the time so I was stressed).

Yes I did, it was a huge confidence boost that we fell pregnant so fast (it was all thanks to EWCM that it worked out).

---
MrsMcK, could the high tempreture just been an oddity, CD8 seems really early to ovulate. My EWCM is normally about 4 days before I get a positive OPK, so I think you may ovulate in somewhere between now and in about 3 days time (but your body isn't mine).

Fx'd bear family! :)

Mrsmck, that's a big old temp dip just there. Looks like an O dip to me. Assuming your temp goes up after this, I think ff will move O to now eventually especially as it lines up with cm. :D I would try to get a bd in today! ;)

I'm trying my best to hold on. The frers are looking at me. If I listen hard enough, i'm sure they're whispering to me... 'you know you want to...'. But no, I will wait. The way i'm looking at it, I was so down when I kept getting bfns last cycle that if i'm not pg then i'd rather think that I could be for a bit longer. If I am and it's too early then it's upset for no reason.

Pma! :)

Morning all. Hope everyone is good.

MrsMck - I think you will be Oving with this current dip. CD7 just seems way too early for Ov. Keep BDing!!!

Kealz - good on you for holding out. The dip that you are currently experiencing could be implantation. Fingers crossed! I had loads of CM this cycle - I didn't take much notice of it because I had it the cycle before too. However, as I reported on this thread, I had sharp pains around my ovaries (both sides) so Im going to say that is a GREAT sign! Keep us "posted".

BearFam - definitely sounds like Implantation for you too. Seems much too early for AF to start creeping in. Lots of baby dust….

And BlueBear hooray for Oving. Are you officially in 2WW then?

FMS not much to report. Im a bit concerned that I just don't feel pregnant at all. I had sore (.)(.) for like a day and then it all went away. I did another test this morning and the test line is now darker than the control line which I am taking as a good sign seeing as Im only 17DPO. I just wish I would feel something - anything - that would make me feel more confident. 10 days until scan. This is worse than 2WW!

Thanks mannymoo - I hope so! :D

Yay for strong, dark test line mannymoo! I can understand why you're nervous hun, especially with your past experience. Rest assured that the lovely test line is telling you that all is well. :D 10 days sounds like forever when you're waiting for something so special and I can see why it feels worse than tww! It's nearly the weekend though, then it will just be a week. Have you done any more digis? I know they're not cheap but if it's driving you mad then they will give you the weeks will give you confidence that your hcg is increasing. :) x

Thanks mannymoo...well according to Calendar I'm due to O today but I really think I O'd yesterday due to some light pains in my right side...but going to hold of the pineapple trick until tomorrow just in case :thumbup: we go away on sat so on holiday for my TWW this time so hoping it helps it go fast :happydance: x x

With my first I didn't get any symptoms at all so was really nervous for my 12 week scan but all was fine i know its hard but try not to worry yourself! Relax x x

A holiday sounds like the perfect way to pass the tww! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->