Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

It sure is a :bfp: :)
I'm so happy it worked first time we tried again. Very fertile I must say. Lol

I'm feeling good. I'm only 4 weeks. So I wouldnt feel anything yet. Well tummy is strange sometimes. Its like its baking if you get what I mean. Lol
Lets see how the next few weeks process. :)

Well, no positive OPK today, but we did BD last night (and this morning... I know we're supposed to go every other day but what can I say? Newly weds!) Will probably hold of tomorrow and BD again Wednesday after we both get home from work.

I'm so happy for you Janine and Mannymoo :) I'm so happy we have some BFPs this month on this thread! It makes me hopeful for the rest of us :)

Hope everyone had a good day. I've just gotten in from work, so I'm just gonna sit here and watch Game of Thrones for the rest of the night lol

Go mrsmck - catch that eggy! ;)

I'm loving the bfps too!!! :D It gives me hope too and reassures me that all this bding really can result in a baby! :)

Game of Thrones is big here too but i've not seen any of them yet. Dh tells me it's got lots of rude bits in... I might have to check it out, lol.

Im desperate to watch Game of Thrones. Haven't seen one yet. I used to LOVE tv but since DS was born, I just find there is no time. I start watching and after 5 minutes I switch it off and go to bed - sleep is too precious! I think one day Im going to get my mom to come visit for a week just so she can watch DS and I can watch telly. I'll do all the seasons at once!

When we were TTC DS, I joined a thread much like this one and within 2 months we had all gotten our BFPS. I definitely think the positivity helps and Im sending tons of baby dust to all you ladies that are going to start testing soon. It would be awesome if we could continue this thread as bump buddies too!

Kealz sorry you had a bad labor. If I was you I would just go straight for the elective CS this time round. Save yourself all the stress. I know the pressure in the UK (is that where you are?) is huge to have a perfect natural delivery and its so crazy. Over here, most people that are on private healthcare go straight for a CS - about 80% - so there really isn't much pressure on us at all to go through with natural. Saying that DS was natural but only because my cervix was so thin and he was so low down. I had been on early labor watch from about 30 weeks. The doctor said I would be stupid to go for a CS. I did however, have an epidural as soon as the pain started - I wasn't going to try be a hero! If this had not been the case, I would DEFINITELY have gone the CS route.

BTW - I did my next CB digi this morning and got 2 -3 weeks :happy dance: Was going to wait until tomorrow but got impatient!

Yaay for 2-3 weeks on the digi. You're right about the pressure for a natural birth in theUK. I have a known medical condition and was on consultant care with lots of blood transfusion just to ensure my health was optimal so lo could develop properly all through my pregnancy and yet I was coerced into having natural delivery.
I had a 3 day induction and it was hell. No opportunity for an epidural or any strong pain relief cos my water didn't break. They termed it a failed induction on d 4th morning and offered me a 24 hour break before they start another round of induction. That was when I put my foot down and demanded a c-section.

So kealz it would be alright if you decide on an elective c-section cos I know how bad the pain was for me without been in established labor how much more you that went the whole way.
A midwife even told me she thought I did the right thing cos the pain would have gotten much more worse.

Janine, good to know bean is burrowing deep and nice. Hope the 1st tri is easy on you.

Heard so much about game of thrones but yet to see it also.
Dh and I always watch series together over the weekend, he's been busybof late and I don't want to start without bhim cos thats one of the couple activities we enjoy sharing.

MrsMck and Blue bear, Happy BDing over the next few days and as kealz says "catch that eggy"

Have a nice day all.

Janine, congratulations on your BFP, how exciting!

Mannymoo, glad to hear the bleeding has stopped and your test results are very promising. I understand what you mean when you say rollercoaster due to previous loss. It makes it hard to be excited. I didn't stop wiping and fearing I'd see blood till I was due with LO.*

I'm currently 3dpo but I don't have much hope this cycle, dh was away and I was I'll around O time so not much BD activities.

Here's sending you lots of sticky dust for this pregnancy.:dust::dust:

Bluebear, hope you and your lo had a nice time, I can't wait till mine is old enough so I can take him to one. It would be a joy to see the look on his face. How old do you reckon is an ideal age for a first visit?

Have you decided to go on with the pineapple thing?

The opks don't look positive yet, maybe in another day or two.

Good luck with BD in the next few days.

MrsMck, how are you getting on.

Its great we've got positivity on the thread this cycle, here's hoping the good news continues

Thanks we had a great time :) x
We took our little boy to his first proper theme park for his 2nd birthday and he loved it then x x

Thanks mannymoo and crysttal. :) Interesting to hear about the 80% who have sections on private healthcare, mannymoo and you seem to have had similar experience to me crysttal. To be honest, I think I am already 75% sure I would have an elective. I would still like to have a spontaneous, natural birth next time. My friends have and have recovered so quickly. Another thing is that i think the section affected my ability to breastfeed, couldn't get it started and so DS was ff. Another reason is that i didn't get to hold him until a while after birth. The thing i am adamant about is i would not want to be induced again - like you said crysttal, it was hell. Also, what i won't do next time is beat myself up over things. You're right about pressure in the UK - i felt like i'd let DS down not having him naturally and was disapproved of when i couldn't feed him myself although it wasn't my choice. Now he is a happy, healthy little boy who doesn't care/remember how he was fed in the early days. Sorry for offloading - i didn't mean to - i just mean there are things i would probably do differently next time to protect myself but i think we could all say that couldn't we?

I love the idea that the positivity in this thread could be encouraging these bfps with us having a pma! :D Always great to see it in words, mannymoo! :)

According to LMP and if all goes well, it would be 9 Feb. Looking at where you should be in your cycle, we probably have the same DD. How exciting!!

Oh mannymoo I'm so excited to see your signature change! Let's just hope that all of us change our signatures in the next few weeks :)

That would be amazing! :D How great would it be to be bump buddies..? :)

I know right! How many DPO are you now, Kealz? Still negative on the OPKs here, though i'm getting a faint line. I'm sure it will darken up as the days go by, right?

It should do mrsmck! :) I can't use the darn things because I never get the positive result but i'm sure you're normal, lol! :D

I'm 7dpo today, mind is beginning to drift into testing territory and i keep giving myself a mental slap - i want to wait til at least 10dpo i think.

How are your temps coming along?

Ehhh temps are wonky. Ff is giving me the dotted crosshairs already for a few days ago

Don't do it kealz. The chance of a bfp this early on is very unlikely and a bfn will not be good for the pma (says she who normally starts testing round about now)!! Your temps are looking great though. If you do elective CS most places will offer you skin-to-skin straight away so hopefully you won't have any of those past stresses. Sounds like you had a nightmare time :(

MrsMck really hope you get your pos opk soon so you can be in the 2ww too. Well done on all the bding. Ahhhh to be newly weds...

One of the bears was also due to ov round about now right? is it bearfamily or bluebear? Are you guys related? Lol

Janine we so have same dd. Yeah!!!

According to LMP and if all goes well, it would be 9 Feb. Looking at where you should be in your cycle, we probably have the same DD. How exciting!!

Haha you're right. We are due the same time. :)

We'll ladies did another OPK today an still no darker line really! I've been having these two lines since last Thursday surely that's not right? I'm thinking I may have missed this month? I thought I was Due to O wed/Thursday so am I right in thinking it should be positive by now? I'm more concerned as some of the meds and methods I'm trying this month can only be done on certain cd's an I don't want to hinder our chance of conceiving :-( x x x

Ps hope everyone else is doing okay? Any news. From anyone? :) x x

Don't do it kealz. The chance of a bfp this early on is very unlikely and a bfn will not be good for the pma (says she who normally starts testing round about now)!! Your temps are looking great though. If you do elective CS most places will offer you skin-to-skin straight away so hopefully you won't have any of those past stresses. Sounds like you had a nightmare time :(

MrsMck really hope you get your pos opk soon so you can be in the 2ww too. Well done on all the bding. Ahhhh to be newly weds...

One of the bears was also due to ov round about now right? is it bearfamily or bluebear? Are you guys related? Lol

Janine we so have same dd. Yeah!!!

You're right, mannymoo - I definitely do want to stay positive so I won't test for another few days at least. I've only got a CB digi in the house anyway, which helps, I know you need to be oozing hcg before those pick it up. I definitely would ask for skin to skin for an elective cs, thanks.

Lol, 'one of the bears' - I do need to double check which bear i'm replying to sometimes. x

Mrsmck - does dotted line mean possible/not definite? Hopefully when you do O it will be really obvious and clear, then ff will change and confirm. :)

Bluebear - I think it's quite normal to get faint lines as negatives round the cycle when not ovulating so don't feel too disheartened. As long as you're having regular bd - you're always in with a chance!! :D

AFM - (tmi) I'm getting quite a bit of creamy cm. Just thought i'd share that. :D

I think it means not definite. It's showing that I O'd the day of that big dip (CD8). We BD'd that day but there's no way I o'd so early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->