Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Kealz that is good advice about waiting.

I'm out this cycle. Full on bleeding now. :dust: fingers are crossed for you all.

Oh no :( sorry to hear that bearfamily. x

Like you say hun, it was only your first cycle ttc so don't feel too disheartened. Obviously your next little lamb would prefer a birthday in the spring. :D

I'm in Australia so it would be an autumn baby. I would love another Gemini in the house. I remember being pregnant with Bear saying I wouldn't cope having a Cancerian; not only is he a crab he also has a huge Virgo streak (his dad is Virgo)(Virgo and Gemini are both ruled by Mercury the planet of communication; however Virgo is an earth (sturdy, constant) while Gemini is an air (shifting, non-uniform) ).
Definitely confirmed it was :witch: please excuse me while I go clean my pjs :(

How are you feeling mannymoo?
Pressure is on now to potty train my 21 months old until the baby is here. ;)

Hi all,

Bearfamily, I'm sorry to hear the witch got you. Do you plan to do anything different such as charting and opks next cycle or you will just be taking an easy approach?

Janine, good luck potty training lo. Just try not to be too stressed about it, it will eventually happen.

Bluebear, I'm so jealous you''re going away. I could do with a vacation myself, such a good way to spend the tww. Good luck with the pineapple and fingers crossed for you. Enjoy your holiday.

Mannymoo, great to hear the line was darker this morning. I didn't have much symptoms with lo, and my boobs only ached once in a while, so lack of symptoms doesn't necessarily mean something is wrong. I would enjoy it if I were you, you never know when things would change (easier said than done)

MrsMck, unfortunately I dont know anything about temping, but I do know you should keep BDing for a few more days.

Kealz, try not to do it. It's sort of early and it wouldn't be cool to be disappointed. Your symptoms do look promising so fingers crossed.

Out of curiosity, how long did it take you all to conceive your previous. The longest it's taken me is 3 cycles, even after miscarriages. This would be my 3rd cycle, but I don't have hope for a BFP this month.

It took us 3 cycles for DS... and this us our 3rd cycle ttc! So very similar to you. :)

What's making you lose hope hun? x

Well, loads and loads of both ewcm and creamy cm today (like, seriously, had to change my panties when I got home from work there was that much!). Negative OPK this afternoon, but temp was more than 1/2 a degree lower than yesterday. Tried to BD last night, but in the process DH got a bad headache (this is the second time in a row this has happened, though last time it was right as he was finishing.. This time it actually interrupted the BD). We're going to the cardiologist Tuesday, so we'll ask about it then. Gonna try again tonight and see if slowing things down doesn't help some.

BearFamily, big hugs to you! Like you said, it's only the first cycle, so hope's not lost!!

Crystall, it took me three cycles trying with DS.. Hoping the pattern is similar this time LOL

Kealz, hold it girly hold it! You can do it!

Mannymoo, I know 10 days seems like forever, but like kealz said, that dark line is a good thing!

Edited to add: If I discard the first 2 temps (taken later in the day, though still when first waking up, than the others), I no longer have cross hairs through FF, so discarded they are!

Plan is to survive this af (tmi I used a night time pad this morning and filled it in 3 and a half hours :wacko: not cool)

Yikes BearFamily! I know the first few cycles I had after coming off Implanon, I thought I was going to die. The cramps were worse and I bled like no tomorrow. I hope it's easier for you than it was for me!

Look at my pretty I got today.

Attachments

• 20140606_150622.jpg
    20140606_150622.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 1
Mrsmck - oh no, poor dh and poor you! At least you will be seeing a professional next week. Our bding was much nicer when we did slow things down so hopefully it works for you too! If you've got ewcm then I would listen to your body more than opks and little bit of poetic licence with temps is no bad thing. ;)

Bearfamily - sounds like af is giving you a rough time :( look at that shiny new toy though! Start recording temps now! :D

Edited to add:
Afm - I had a big temp this morning. I'm trying not to read loads into it because I left my socks on last night (early summer in UK) and woke up warm. I must admit though when I saw it I thought 'ooh, look at that.' We've just had breakfast and dh said he was a bit cold but I was fine - it's always the other way round.

Oooo Kealz - that temp jump looks fantastic. If implantation happened with your dip yesterday, you could get a positive test result over the weekend. I have everything crossed. Have you still got the CM and the ovary pains?

Bluebear where are you off to on holiday? Very jealous! Have a fab time and hopefully your 2WW will pass really quickly then (but don't want your holiday to pass quickly:\

MrsMck sorry about the headaches. Really hope tonight goes better. I agree with Kealz, go with your gut and not FF. You know yourself better.

BearFam sorry the with got you. Really hope it eases up. But YAY for the new thermometer! The thing I love about temping is that you feel like you are doing something every day. It gives me a little bit of satisfaction.

Crysttal - when we started TTC we were pregnant first cycle but lost that. Waited one cycle and then was pregnant again first time trying. Lost that one. And then it took us three months to conceive DS. This time around it has taken 5 long months. But to be fair, my cycle was all over the place for a while. AF came back in Jan and Im pretty sure I didn't ovulate for a couple of those months.

Janine - I agree - dont stress about potty training. but would be amazing if you could get it sorted before the next one arrives. I am feeling totally fine so far. Not even that tired. In fact I seem to be suffering from a combination of insomnia and really weird dreams. It does concern me a little but like I said yesterday, test seems to be getting darker so hopefully that is a good sign. Im planning on doing my last digi this weekend in the hopes that I get 3+ weeks even though it should only be 3+ on Tuesday. I know I will regret saying this later but I can't wait for MS to start so it can feel more real. How are you doing? Have you also been testing on a regular basis? When do you get to go for your first scan? Really hope its H&H 9 months for both of us.

On that note (and ladies please be honest) does anyone have a problem if we hang around on this thread? I know some people think that as soon as you get a BFP, you should move across to the pregnancy boards but I really want to follow everyones stories and watch everyone get their BFPs and eventually their little bundles.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. xxx

Thank you mannymoo! I'm not getting the pains anymore really like I was but the creamy (sorry) cm is still here. I'm feeling kinda nervous about testing, though i'm pretty sure I will test over the weekend. Feel like if something is happening in there then it has already started so the test result would be quite reliable, especially using a frer. If it's bfn then I think I will struggle to believe it could still change. Hmm... well i'd rather know before af if that was the case so I'll just be brave. :)

Mannymoo and Janine, I'm so pleased you've both stayed! Of course i would love it if you both continued to follow this thread! I feel like we really are taking this journey together and i'm looking forward to hearing about your pregnancies coming along and hope the baby magic rubs off on the rest of us! :D x

I also feeled more loved with MannyMoo and Janine staying to spend time with us :D

Kealz that temp raise and the creamy cm sound so positive. Have you had luck with early results and FRER? I'm sadly not part of the % that can get postives early with the FRER.

MrsMcK not good to hear about the headaches.

To be honest bearfamily, I would use a CB digi by choice but i'm afraid that it might be too soon for it to pick up - something like 50mui? Whereas a frer is much lower - somewhere between 12.5 and 25mui according to friend Google. I've never had a + with a frer, but then i've never used one while pg at the same time, lol. When expecting DS, i waited until af was late and tested with a digi - I was a good girl back then! :D

Bearfamily, I really wanted my lo to be a Gemini but he missed it by a day, I'm hoping he would still have some Gemini streaks though, preferably the Jekyll side. Hope af is settling down for you. That's one thing I did not miss while pregnant.

MrsMck, I'd say ewcm is as good a sign so good luck with BD and hope dh is ok.

Kealz, it's ok to symptom spot, if you can't test you might as well read meanings into your symptoms, fair bargain if you ask me. You''ve been strong holding off testing up until now, so I think you would have earned it if you test over the weekend.

I think my chances are slim because DH was away during O and I was a bit under the weather hence little BD activities.

Mannymoo, I'd totally love it if you can hang around. We're all here to support each other and it would be nice to follow you all through the journey. It also brings positivity and hope to those of us still waiting for our BFP. I do appreciate your sensitivity. It's rather thoughtful of you to ask.

TGIF all! Not that it makes any difference to me. Urgh!!

Thank you crysttal. :) Remember that a chance is a chance! If you were trying not to get pg then would you be a bit worried now? Only takes one of those little fellas! :D

Edit to add: I'm very pleased it's friday too! It seems to have been a long week. x

Mannymoo, of course we want you and Janine to hang around! Like the other girls said, we're all in this together, and seeing your new journey gives us hope that ours is coming :) *hugs*

Kealz Ohhhh look at that spike! Do you think socks could make that much of a difference? Fx'd!!

Crystall, I'm still holding out hope for you :) I'm with Kealz, it only takes one determined little swimmer! Remember that hope's not lost til the witch shows up.

Bluebear I wish I could go on holiday. I definitely feel like i need one LOL

AFM, BDing was successful last night. Still gonna talk to the doctor about it cause coital headaches can be caused by some serious issues. Temp jumped this morning, so I'm expecting new crosshairs any day now. OPKs are still negative though, and Ovia has me set to O on the 8th, so we'll see.

Hope you ladies have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->