Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Mannymoo... It would be great to have him potty trained and it should be manageable as he would be 2 1/2 years then so definitely should be off nappies then.
I'm doing fine. I don't feel any different to be honest.
I haven't tested since that first test on Sunday. Should I test again? Don't see the point really. If af doesn't arrive then that's it. Mine is always on time and at this stage its already 5 days overdue. So pretty sure I am preggers. :)
Not sure when I go for first scan. Over here its only going to the gp to confirm pregnancy. Might do that next week.

Janine I was like you with BabyBear (well except I wanted a certain stick to photo so I bought an expensive stick)

Some hospitals have brought in mandatory dating scans so you may see bean soon.

Help!
I was told normal temp is 37C° and that down to 36C°(96.8F°) is fine. My temp this morning was 35.85C° (96.53F°) could this be from leaving the aircon on all night (I woke stiff and cold)? Its heading into winter and I normally wear socks to bed, should I start doing that?

Mrsmck - lol, you're probably right that socks couldn't have caused a big difference. Think i'm just trying not to get my hopes up so thinking of other reasons why stuff might be happening, daft I know. :) Who knows, maybe socks do have power!

Bearfamily - I wouldn't worry about your temps being slightly under. A child isn't said to have a fever until their temp is over 39 degrees so that's 2 degrees over and suggests that up to 2 degrees under would be safe too, I would think. On the subject of socks, I am of the thinking they are underestimated - go for it! Lol

It's currently 10:15pm. :) You? I think it's amazing we can chat together from UK, USA, South Africa and Australia with the different time zones too. :D

Hope everyone's had a good day. It's been a stupid crazy busy one for me. So glad I don't have to be at work til 10 tomorrow morning!

Well, here's today's OPK. Still negative (I think?) but WAYYYY darker than all the ones before! I bet tomorrow or the next day it'll be positive. What do ya'll think?

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/IMG_20140606_172019_zpsgrtthv1e.jpg

Looks like it's coming along mrsmck! I would say it's still neg at the moment but reckon you might get a proper + in the next 48hours. :D

I surely hope so! Guess DH is lucky, he gets a break from BDing tonight LOL

I'm super keen to see your tempreture tomorrow Kealz :D When you posted your reply it was 7:17am Saturday morning for me.

Yes definitely can see the line MrsMcK, I think it should positive up within the next 48 hours.

My OPKs came the other day, they are just sitting there teasing me at the moment.

Morning all :D

Mrsmck - lol, we're glad of the rest on the 'off days', all this bding tires us out. How's your dh?

Bearfamily - today's temp is... 39 degrees again. :)

So... my temp has stayed the same and still got creamy cm (sorry) but no pains. Got given extra work on friday to get ready for Monday (I know!) so going to get that done and then will test. I dare not test before work as i know i will be thinking too much about the outcome.

How's everyone? :)

So excited for you Kealz :) loving the temp and the cm
Best of luck with your work

Thanks hun :) Ds going for a nap in a bit so hoping I can get work done then.

Kealz your chart looks great! I'm at work today, too. Another little dip in temp today (o dip maybe??). Dh was fine with bd'ing the other night and we had a break night last night (desperately needed after three very long days). We're going to be talking to the doctor about the headaches just to make sure it's nothing serious. Don't want him having a stroke while we're bding!!

Quite right mrsmck - he needs to at least wait til you're finished! ;) Just kidding hun, hopefully it's sorted itself out but good thing you're seeing doc, just to make sure all ok. Temp dip sounds good! Hope O is on its way - have opks improved?

Are you going to test in the morning kealz? Keeping everything crossed!!

Thank you! I'm still really nervous - like i've built it up a bit through waiting. But yes, dh and ds are going out to do the shops in the morning so will save fmu and test then. Do you think fmu is ok 'saved' for a few hours..? :-/

A stroke would be terrible. Hope it was lack of water.

Kealz, I don't see why it wouldn't be. I've had doctors offices tell me to bring it in a cup if needed LOL

Here's today's OPK. WAY darker than yesterday. What do you ladies think? Positive or no?

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/IMG_20140607_214020_zpstkdbqaqg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->