Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

I agree with bearfamily hun, looks like it says close but not quite there.

So AF seems to be slowing down and getting ready to stop. I really hope that she doesn't do what she use to do.
Back story: I would spot for about 3 days before, have really heavy flow 2 days, medium flow for 2/3 days then a light day followed by 4 days spotting with a random medium flow thrown in during the spotting. So in all I would have DH not wanting to touch me for 12 days in total :wacko:

I'm debating about getting pregnancy insurance as I may not be in this little city when I give birth and nice big private hospital sounds nice...

Bearfamily - I hope af is on its way out for you and you can get back to bding soon!

Afm - I did the test girls and...

Bfn

I'm so sad. :( It was a Frer and i'm 12dpo today so feel like that's kinda final. x

:hugs2: Oh Kealz that is so unfair... you're not out until the :witch: comes. Your egg may have implanted late or may not be one of the % who gets early results with FRERs.

Thanks bearfamily, just feeling a bit sorry for myself right now but i'll be ok. x

I know how horrible those bfns are. Sometimes I wish that there was even an evap line on them just to give me a ghost of a hope.

Oh kealz! I agree with BearFamily, you're not out til af shows.

BearFamily hopefully af backs off soon! That's a long time. That'd drive me nuts!

Thanks mrsmck - I feel a bit better now. I am so tempted to test with a digi for a second opinion but then the sensible side of me is saying just wait to see if af shows first - due in 3 days. What should I do..? 3 day wait til the witch comes sounds ages away right now but then I don't know if I can bear seeing 'not pregnant' in words either. :-/

Oh kealz, sorry about your BFN. Don't test on the digi yet, you can wait 2 more days forthat. Fingers crossed for you. Like the other ladies said it might be a late implantation. Be strong hun :hugs:

Thank you crysttal - I hope you're right. :)

Did you use fmu straight from the urethra or stored fmu? (Sorry for being disgusting)
Your temps still high. If they're still high the morning af is due I'd say a frer should pick it up. I was told digis weren't as sensitive as frer.

Hi,

TTC #2 cycle number three. Dd is 15 months and we conceived her after 8 months on soy isoflavones. Can't use them again bc of my thyroid.

*huggles Kealz* Hold off on the digi. Those things don't work for me AT ALL! I was 2 months (and ultrasound confirmed) pregnant and it said NOT PREGNANT!

Welcome to the thread Sweetmere! Sorry about the thyroid, but we're all here for you :)

So OPK was lighter today than yesterday, so I'm thinking the super uber sharp pain in my right side before I left work was my body laying an egg. DH and I didn't dtd yesterday, but did today and will for the next 2-3 days just in case.

I need a vent about dtd and such. Some tmi so don't look if you don't like tmi.

So AF is light, red with a bit of brown enough to make a dark thick line on the pad over a few hours. We haven't dtd since 31st May, mainly because I asked DH to use his fingers during foreplay and we're not sure but I was bleeding after bding (we've had this problem before where either he's used fingers and I've bled during foreplay or bled after BDing and thus while I LOVE fingers DH is to scared to use them :sad1: ). I then spotted each day until I started AF on the 6th June. DH has been making comments about how long it's been since we last dtd so when he randomly took today off I thought I'd offer him some cuddles and bd while BabyBear was having a nap. DH flat out refused me and it really hurt my feelings :cry: I feel like I'm constantly asking for the dance and we only ever do it when he wants to do it. I'm just over being rejected :cry:

awww sorry Kealz. Was really hoping to log in and find some good news. I would definitely stay away from the digi - they are not very sensitive at all. Your temps are still looking great so try stay positive. If that dip was implantation, you could still be building up enough HCG in your urine so I would say wait a couple of days and if temps are still high, test again.

Sorry bearfam about your DH and DTD. Maybe try make it a bit romantic. After Babybear goes to sleep, maybe light some candles, pour some wine… make it cosy and hopefully he will become putty in your hands. But I know what you mean about the admin of always having to instigate. Men hey…

MrsMck - do you hold your pee for a while before your OPK? I agree with the other ladies that yesterdays one doesn't look quite positive but like we've said before, definitely go with your gut. If you think yesterdays pain was Ov, you are probably correct.

Welcome Sweetmere. Fingers crossed your get your next BFP quickly and that they thyroid doesn't cause you any problems.

Crysttal how are you doing hun?

FMS - I got 3+ weeks on my last CB digi this morning - and Im 5 weeks to the day so it was spot on. I have now stopped testing and stopped temping. Still no symptoms at all (besides slightly tender boobs). It is just a waiting game now. I never even got to 2-3 weeks on a digi with my blighted ovum (1st MC) so I am feeling hopeful that it won't be another one. Here is my array of test (excluding my weekend tests - about 3 more - and my final digi from today). Do you think I have a problem???? lol :haha:

Attachments

• tests number 2.jpg
    tests number 2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
Need another vent (sorry I'm not always like this)
Once again tmi
So I decided I'd be a big girl and move on from the bad experience during BabyBear's nap. I found out that we had a community meeting tonight during my afternoon shower so instead of dressing in my comfy bra and pants I get dressed up. Frilly underwear, tight fitting dress, tiny bit of make up, jewelry, perfume and high heels. DH responds positively to my efforts and I'm feeling good :D So go to meeting, all seems well. Comes to 7:50pm and I need to bring BabyBear home for bed time. Get BabyBear to sleep quickly and send DH a txt saying so. I race around to pretty the house and myself up, try to mask my super light AF so as to make DH more comfortable. For what? It's now past 10pm, both DH and I need to get up early so it's bedtime and I'm so tired. My eye make up is a mess because I've been crying. It's not fair! This afternoon in the shower I decided that if bd was not an option I'd show him a good time anyway... I feel so stupid :cry:

Sorry hun - sounds like you are having a nightmare. Maybe you just need to talk to him and tell him how you feel. Men can be really oblivious sometimes to these sorts of things. I really hope you guys can sort it out fast. It does get exhausting trying and trying all the time. Hope its gets better. hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->