Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Manny moo, great news on the digi.. Yes you've got a problem but you're not alone. I find it hard to stop testing after a BFP and I carry the test round in my purse just so I can sneak a peek when out and about.

Welcome sweetmere, hope it's easier this time around and your thyroid doesn't get in the way. How long have you been TTC no 2?.

MrsMck, hope all the BD works for you. Hope dh is better now.

Kealz, still have everything crossed for you.

Janine, been a minute, how are you doing.

Bearfamily, I agree with telling dh how you feel. I had some problems with dh been involved with work and neglecting us in the house. I kept it bottled up for so long and would get upset over it, but I broke down in tears one night (2 weeks ago) and he said he agreed with all I said, but he didn't even realize he was doing it and things are back to how they were. So let him know how you feel and hope things turn around.

AFM, no symptoms whatsoever, and no plans to test till AF is due on Friday, that's if she doesn't show up. That's if I can stay strong enough.

Hi girls :)

Crysttal - you're being really strong to wait til af! :) well done you - you can do it!!

Mannymoo - look at all those beautiful, beautiful tests! :D a mild addiction maybe but perfectly understandable! :) How long til your scan now?

Mrsmck - Are opks darker today? Hope dh ok and you are bding as much as you want to. ;)

Sweetmere! Welcome :D Sorry to hear about thyroid trouble - fx'd this doesn't affect ttc too much. :)

Janine and Bluebear - how are you both? :)

Bearfamily - I'm sorry you're having a rough time. It must be so frustrating for both not to bd as often as you'd both like. What a shame your efforts went unrewarded in the end - but at least dh recognised the change and appreciated it. I agree with the others hun, men need things spelt out for them and their brains aren't designed to pick up on hints/subtleties. When ds is in bed, try to have a heart to heart with him and explain your feelings - like crysttal said, he might just be totally unaware of how much this is really affecting you. Also agree with Mannymoo - wine/candles/music can do wonders. As if we have to woo them ay? I doubt cavewomen had this trouble back then!

Afm - a high temp again this morning, cm still kinda there. I swear that digi is glowing - I can sense it everytime I walk past the basket that it's in... now who's got the problem eh, mannymoo? Lol. Dh is out tonight and without his distraction, i'm think i might cave in. :-/

I'm good girls. I don't have any symptoms apart from the tender boobs sometimes.
I never had morning sickness on the first so I hope it stays away on the second one too. And also I hope I don't show until 12 weeks. As only them I will tell everyone. That's still 7 weeks away. Long time.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

We are on month 3 ttc. I stopped bc in january and we used pullout mostly until april.

I think I have an ovulation issue so we will probably need clomid unless I get lucky, we think it is caused by low estrogen. I have never really seen ewcm. During ovulation it's always dry and if anything, like boogers wayyyy too thick for sperm. So we use preseed but since i have a short lp too it's almost for sure it has to be an ovulation problem BUT hopefully I can get bloodwork soon to see.

Just taking it easy this month.

Hi Ladies... I am new to BnB.. This is our first month TTC #2. I hope I can join in on the excitement of trying to get BFP with everyone.. :) Here is my month so far.. I typically get AF ever 29 days, so I should O on CD16 according to FF. I have taken many OPK since CD8, throughout the day and I don't believe I got a positive until today on CD14. I will post pictures below.. Maybe you can tell me if I did peak? The one taken about 10am today was pretty dark to start, and I have had light cramping on my right side, with slight sore bbs, but not a lot of CM. Anywho, later in the day the TEST line has seemed to have gotten lighter (I dont have recent pics of these tests), did I Ovulate already??... we DTD on cd10, cd12, cd13 & cd14. I will continue to test with OPK past CD16 just to make sure I didn't O early.

Good luck to you all and Congrats on those who already got a BFP! :) :)
(Taken about an hour after I tested the last one)
photo 1-16 ov.jpg

(Close up, is it positive?)
OV.jpg

(Taken just about 10 mins later and the line now looks lighter, was it positive?)
photo-42.jpg

Welcome mom2chloe! I'd say that you definitely peaked today! Wow that's a dark line! You're welcome here, and I'd definitely dtd today, tomorrow, and the next day, wait a day and one more time after that ;)

BearFamily, I'm glad dh apologized and made you feel better! He better keep it up!

Kealz, do you have a dollar store (or something similar) near you where you can go get a cheapy test to use before the digi? If you do, I would do that and test in the morning ;) (yep I'm a bad influence LOL)

Mannymoo yay for 3+ weeks!! So exciting!

Crystall, you're so much stronger than me for not testing! Fx'd for you!

Janine, fx'd no morning sickness for you! When I was preg with ds, I had all day every day sickness from 3 days before my BFP up to and including the operating table for my c-section... That child kept me sick, and I'm hoping when we get our BFP this time it won't be like that!

AFM- The lines didn't get darker, and tonight was almost non-existent. DH hasn't had issues BDing since I posted about it, so fx'd we did enough! We go to the cardiologist tomorrow, and will have to stop in at the PCP to get DH a tetanus shot. He stepped on not one, but two, nails the other night -.- men!

Can ya'll take a look at these charts and tell me what you think? The first is through FF (no cross hairs now, even when I don't discard the first two temps). The second is through ovufriend. All the same information put in each. Opinions?

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Screenshot_2014-06-09-17-00-56_zpsda7ppzgb.png

https://ovufriend.com/thumb/f538d4c3b8035ee94843e3cd1dc330c1.png

Hello Ladies! :flower:

So been TTC #2 since I came off bc in January 2014, had sore bbs last couple of days which is not normal for me so thought this could be the month, alas, no, this morning I woke to find af started :dohh:

Extremely infuriating since my first was conceived within a month of coming off bc. Didn't think it would be immediate but getting impatient now, I really want another baby and I think my now 2 yr old ds would appreciate a brother or sister.

I started Vitex last month in the hope that would help, I guess time will tell with that one. It sounds dumb but don't want to conceive another in August as then they would be due around Riley's birthday but at the same time don't want to put a gap in trying :nope: :cry: Getting me down a bit now all these BFNs

Thank you MrsMck14.. We DTD again this morning.. I took 2 more OPK's before hand and had dark test lines again... Maybe these are my two more fertile days?? These darn things drive me nuts!! :wacko:

photo-44.jpg

I hope everyone has a very nice day!:winkwink:

Rileys_Mum -- Sorry AF came to town... :( I know what you mean about timing... My DH wanted to wait and try this summer as to keep the birthdays as far apart from each other as possible.. I say, "HEY! It's gonna happen when it's gonna happen so it is what it is"... I think the fact that my DD and DH birthdays are literally only 2 days apart and she gets the weekend for her parties and he's left with the shaft most years made him a little bitter! :)

Hi ladies! :)

Janine - glad all ok and fx'd for no morning sickness!

Bearfamily - So glad you feel better hun and that dh was able to see you point of view!

Sweetmere - we're on cycle 3 ttc too hun and have been using preseed so hopefully it does the trick for us. Fx'd any ovulation probs can be overcome. :)

Mom2Chloe - Welcome! Looks like you have a dark line today so I agree with mrsmck - I would dtd today, tomorrow and next day. GL! :)

Mrsmck - Looking at your charts, I would say you O'd on cd15. You've had lots of be so hopefully you caught your eggy when you laid it! ;) Good luck at cardiologist hun.

RileysMum - Welcome! Sorry to hear af got you today but like mannymoo said once... you could think that you are one day pregnant! :) ikwym about it becoming frustrating to wait, especially when 1st ones come along so readily. Humph. We know the joy lo's bring and ache to experience it all over again. But it will happen hun and we're here to support each other until it does, and beyond! :)

Afm - I did a digi, and a frer, bfn. Urgh. Af due tomorrow and cm has kinda dried up so thinking i'm on the downhill slope towards witchiness. Temps still up but we've been having humid mornings so maybe that's why. Oh well, I fully expect to see her tomorrow - better luck next time eh?! :)

Kealz sorry to hear about the bfn, not fair, all your stats were looking so good. (One of my other BnB friends had this happen to her and was disappointed when AF showed up).
If AF treat yourself to your favourite past time(good movie/book/magazine), some yummy food and a warm shower. Another month to save a bit of money before you get your BFP.

Mom2Chloe those ovulation sticks look beautiful :D enjoy your babydancing ;)

---

Welcome Rileys_Mum. I know how you feel about not conceiving as quickly second time round. I came of the pill and AF went on a small vacation (thought I was pregnant but bfn), then I noticed fertile cervical mucus mid September and I was pregnant before my first menstrual cycle began (lucky I know). This time round I came of implanon in December and 5 and half months later I've only just started my menstrual cycle.

---

crysttal I know you can be strong :)

Thanks bearfamily. :) I felt the same about the stats looking positive but oh well. If af shows tomorrow, I will treat myself to a glass of wine in a hot bath. x

kealz - Sorry to hear about your BFN :( I thought your charts looked really good too... just goes to show that you can never be to sure. GL next month ;)

BearFamily - I am glad that your DH apologized and you can get back down to business :) GL to you as well!

GL to everyone that will be testing this month!!! I am not expecting to receive AF until the 24th, lets hope she doesn't show her ugly red face .... for any of us :D

No ugly red face yet... although I do feel a bit like i'm just waiting for the inevitable!

These damn OPK's are seriously driving me nuts.. What are the chances they give false positives and what would make them do that?? I thought I had a positive back on the 9th (cd14)... now I am thinking I didn't because yesterdays looked even darker, but then again this morning on my second urine it still looks pretty dark and most of them look the same as the control line, which I thought also indicates a positive..... So confused.:dohh: I know it doesn't say much, but technically I am suppose to ovulate today..., but I have had really sore bbs the last two/three days and some cramping through out the past few days... Could anyone tell me your opinion based on the pics below? Oh I took a digital O test this morning too and it came up Negative, with only the control line showing... Also if this helps, we have DTD
:blush:
CD10, CD12, CD13, CD14, CD15 and CD16.

photo 1-17.jpg
photo 2-15.jpg

I apologize for all these pics and questions... I'm just very new to this as DD was not planned so this is my first time planning a baby and it's so confusing, maybe I am making it harder then it needs to be... :(

Almost all but one or two of those looks positive to me. I've heard of multiple surges if you're trying to ovulate but you don't so your body tries again. It looks like you're dtd enough so whether it was earlier this month or now I'd say you're doing well. :)

mom2chloe - look at your organisation! :) the pics are a bit blurry on my phone for me to judge O days but I can say that with all the bding going on then you're doing all you can! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->