Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

They definitely look like a lot of positive OPKS. Where the ones from earlier this week lighter at time allocated time of "finished". Maybe they got darker over the last few days?

I'm hoping with all this BDing going on that we have a nice chance, but who knows.. LOL My husband says he's starting to get sexed out. LOL Uh oh! ;) BearFamily - I want to say the longer they sit the more they fade. I am just confused and wish it would come up negative so I can just wait and see what happens, with all these positives I feel we need to cover all bases just in case. Thank you all for your advice.

You may be one of those ladies who will continue to get positives until AF or bfp

I have gotten cramps a few times already in last few days and my boobs are more sore today then they were a few days ago.., but I don't and haven't have very much CM this month... I really don't think I hardly get much usually now that I think about it... Can you get positives all month?? Never heard of it.... can you get positives if your already pregnant?

Good morning ladies! How's everyone doing today? Mom2Chloe, I'm keeping my fx'd for you that all that bding means you caught your eggie. I don't know enough about OPKs to really be any help there >.<

Kealz, any news?

BearFamily, I hope af has left town!

Mannymoo and Janine, how are you ladies feeling?? Any new symptoms?

AFM- I was going to start testing this morning, but I think I might wait til Saturday. Still no crosshairs on FF which is weird, but oh well. We did get a new addition to our family last night. He's 1 1/2 month old and bottlefed from three weeks. Introducing him to the ferrets last night was two hours of laughing.

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/IMG_20140611_184441_zps0qywqv6u.jpg

Hi Ladies - sorry I have been MIA. Hopefully will get to catch up on everyones news a bit later. In the meantime, welcome to the new ladies. Baby dust&#8230;
Kealz - no AF? Temps still high?
MrsMck - very cute new fur baby :)

Loving the new fur baby MrsMcK :D very cute.
Thank you, she seems to have mostly left the building, a tiny bit of spotting but no where near as bad as it use to get.

---
Hope all is well MannyMoo

So, I came home sick, and well... If you were having a bad day before, hopefully this picture makes it better, cause it sure made mine better. You can't *not* smile seeing this.

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/IMG_20140612_101802_zpssw12cxfm.jpg

Wow it's a full house, welcome to you all..

Mom2chloe, I think it's safe to assume you are covered with all the BD activities, you can put in 1 or 2 more days just to be safe. I know from experience that you can get a positive pregnancy result on an opk. I tested with opks when I ran out of pts after I had initially confirmed with a digital and I got 2 dark lines all the time I used it starting from about 4 and half weeks pregnant.

Kealz, have you tested again?

Bearfamily, glad to hear you and DH are all good now.*

Mannymoo, lucky you, seems 1st tri is being very kind to you..

Mrsmck, sorry you don't feel too good, perhaps it's a pregnancy symptom?*wink*

That picture of your fur babies is just adorable.

AFM, no creamy CM, but I've been very hungry in the past 2 days and extra tired. AF is due tomorrow so decided to test around 12 noon and it came up immediately as positive.

I'll figure out how to post a picture on my phone and attach or send as another post.

OMG Crysttal yay!!! I'm so stinking happy for you! I'm only 7 dpo but went ahead and tested today. BFN obviously, but I have PLENTY of ic's LOL

Thanks MrsMck, 7dpo is kinda early, but hey that's what those ics are meant for. Hopethis stroke of luck started by mannymoo and Janine continues.

Here it is, saving the clearblue for tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMAG2271.jpg
    IMAG2271.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations, crysttal!!! :D Bfp! Woop! :) Now we have 3 lucky charms. x

Bearfamily - glad af is on her way out for you hun! :)

Mom2Chloe - hope you're managing to get your head around your opk results! Your organisation is impressive! :)

Mrsmck - Your fur babies are too cute! Congrats on the pitter patter of tiny paws, lol :) Sorry to to hear you're sick - hope you feel better soon. Sorry about bfn hun but still v.early like you say so fx'd!

Mannymoo - hi! Yeah my temps are still high but I got brown spotting this afternoon. Af was due yesterday. Got a feeling that brown is going to turn red soon, and the high temps? Idk, maybe it's the warm weather we're having right now - i'm often waking up roasting.

So yeah, think af is on her witchy way for me. It normally starts with brown spotting and that's what i have. It's 1-2 days late but have had work stress this cycle. Nevermind.

Awww hugs Kealz!!! Hopefully she's not on her way, but if she is we're all still here for you! We'll all have our BFPs I just know it.

That's a great BFP Crysttal! can't wait to see the clear blue :)

I have to go for a drug test in the morning. Once it comes back clean (and I know it will) I'll have a new job that pays more, has better hours, almost no stress, no uniform.... Oh and I get an office cat LOL I can't wait!!

Congratulations Crystall for you bfp, that is super cool :D sending lots of sticky :dust:

Kealz, sorry to hear about the spotting. Why does AF have to be so cruel with giving us hope like that?

Sorry to hear about your bfn MrsMcK, fingers crossed those IC turn into positives soon.
Love your fur babies they are just the cutest :D

YAY! Congrats Crysttal on your BFP :) :) Thank you all for the encouragement, just the past two days I have been really sleepy and can't seem to get full and somewhat icky sometimes, maybe I'm following the foot steps of Crysttal? :) I don't want to get my hopes up to much though.., it's still really early so maybe it's just in my head.

Good morning ladies! I'm not stressing the bfn yesterday, and this morning's probably will be too. I know it's super early but isn't that why we get ics? To satisfy our poas monsters? Lol

So here's my chart this morning. What do y'all say?
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Screenshot_2014-06-13-06-53-29_zpsnolsfzq4.png

Hi all :D

Mrsmck - I would say todays dip is an interesting one! I would be looking for a nice rise tomorrow, interesting especially as it's 7dpo! Ooh, I wonder what you'll get tomorrow! :)

Afm - I got af today, proper af. The kind of af that's so present it might as well be shouting 'Look at me! Look at me!'. Well, you get the the picture - it's here. Oh well, I actually feel ok, like I know where I am now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->