Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Thanks Kealz, I think it's a pretty interesting dip too, especially since it's been accompanied by a crampy tugging feeling right by my c-section scar... I wonder!

Thank you very much ladies, I honestly thought I had no chance this month. I'm yet to tell DH, thinking of a cute way to announce to him, hopefully on father's day.*

I'll take the clearblue tomorrow then a digi in a few days.

Kealz, sorry the witch got you, maybe indulge in some chocolate and the glass of wine and bath you mentioned earlier, it's a new month and the odds can only increase

Mrsmck, how did it go today? Fingers crossed the new job pans out, can never hurt to have a lease stressful job with lots of perks. Hope the sticks turn positive for you very soon.

Mom2Chloe, you just might be following my footsteps eh. On a lighter note, I pride myself on being organised but I'm nowhere close to you. When do you plan to start testing?

Thanks Kealz, I think it's a pretty interesting dip too, especially since it's been accompanied by a crampy tugging feeling right by my c-section scar... I wonder!

Fingers crossed Mrsmck, tugging sounds promising, I had a quick sharp tug / twinge which was the main reason I tested when I did.

Thank you Crysttal!!! I'm planning to test again in the morning, and then again Sunday. I *really* want it to turn positive by then (I know I know I know... so early!) but how amazing would it be for me to tell DH on our first father's day being married that he's gonna be a daddy?

As for the drug test, probably won't have results til Monday. Already know it'll be clean though :)

I would love to test early, I actually had a test in my basket today, but decided against it as even if I had it just waiting in my cabinet to use a week or so from now that I would be to tempted.. So, with that said I would like to say I will test around af is suppose to arrive which would be about June 24th, but I may cave before then ;)

OH MY GOD I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yep, had to share that with you ladies :) So many blessings this month, now I'm just praying the next one to show up is a second pink line!

Congrats on your new job MrsMck14 :) :) That is so exciting!! FX for a BFP :)

Crysttal - I think telling DH on Fathers Day is a great idea :) Wish I could think of a cute way to tell him for you... Maybe fill two balloons with Helium (one pink, one blue) and put them in a box and wrap it up and have him open it?? Just a thought that popped in my head.

Crysttal - thank you :) I feel ok now. How exciting to tell dh on father's day! I like mom2chloe's suggestion. Let us know what lovely thing you decide to do! :D

Mrsmck - congratulations on the new job!!! :D well done you. Good luck for testing - let us know how you get on.

Mom2chloe - if you're trying hard to wait for testing, it's a good plan to not put a hpt in the cupboard in preparation... mine call to me until I pee on them! :)

Thanks ladies! This job will be so do so much better for me. I'll be going from retail to office manager. I'm so excited!

Temp jumped back up this morning almost to where it was before the dip and with all the cramping I had yesterday... Do y'all think I have a chance???

Congratulations on getting the job MrsMcK :D Wonderful news, fingers crossed for that second pink line.
Don't know about cramping, wasn't something I got with BabyBear, but we also didn't have c-section scares the first time round.

Doesn't AF just make you wanna throw something at her Kealz? Maybe a bonvoyage present in about 4 weeks time that has two lines on it ;)

Mom2chloe you're in a den full of poas addicts, if you have a stick we suggest you pee on it :D

OMG OMG OMG Ladies! I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up too much, cause it could just be an evap line, *but* I swear there's just the teeniest tiniest bit of colour! I'm gonna take another test tomorrow morning but OMG! Not even telling DH yet LOL

Mrsmck - Oooohhh! I wanna see, I wanna see! :D If there's something in the morning will you post a pic..? :) Congrats again on the job - it's a day of good news and hope! With your dip and rise in temps, i'm getting excited for your stick progress!!

Bearfamily - I would quite like to throw a pillow at af right now but... there's always wine! And flapjacks, I like them too. :)

If there's something in the morning I will DEFINITELY post a pic! I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to go ahead and pick up a couple of FRERs, or even a clear blue digi. How soon can one of those pick up a positive? I know I've seen FRERs show a line as early as 9DPO, but what about the digis?

Yay! :) I would go ahead and get a couple of frers hun! ;) I think it takes double hcg for a digi to pick up. Something like frer = 12.5hcg-25hcg, cb digi = 50hcg. Personally speaking, I think frers are for before af and digis are for after af is missed, more of a confirmation test. Good luck!!! :D

Edit: I have also heard of positive frers at 9dpo. How many dpo are you hun? Is it 8 now?

Yeah I'm 8 dpo now. I'd LOVE to get a bfp tomorrow!

Well, I caved! I went and got a 3 pack of FRERs and one of the 88 cent walmart tests... and took one of each LOL. I'm waiting on the results right now. I can't watch. I know I know, it's early and no FMU, but I saw someone get a positive at 8DPO on FF so.... I had to try, right?!

Edit to add: I was on the phone with a doctor friend and she said that my upset tummy could be a symptom, even before implantation due to the activity in the tubes... I've never heard of that, have ya'll?

Not heard of upset tummy symptom but you live and learn! Hopefully it is the case for you. What's the result hun?! I totally understand you not being able to resist! I've fingers and toes crossed there's at least a tiny bit of a line there for you... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->