Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Bah stupid things didn't even have the courtesy of giving me an evap line LOL. Oh well, we'll try again tomorrow!

Well that's just rude! Lol. Don't sweat it hun, way early yet - good luck for tomorrows! :)

I'm *really* hoping for even a faint line on an FRER... How cool of a present would that be to give to DH for father's day?!

That would be AMAZING! Sending loads of baby dust, sticky bean magic and positive thoughts your way! :D

Thanks love! I almost feel selfish, asking for another blessing, after all that's happened this month.

OMG MrsMck14!! Lots of FX for a BFP for you tomorrow!! How exciting :)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pB-mTdD4mXA/THTMbV3HlXI/AAAAAAAAA7I/r_vYwJUm7Dw/s1600/P1050265.JPG

Never uploaded a pic before but this is supposed to be one of flapjacks... they're made of oats and syrup... nom nom. :)

Looking forward to update mrsmck! :)

Stupid tests :( I'm trying so hard to remind myself that it's still early. Only 9DPO. BFN with FMU :(

So, I've been telling DH that my boobs have been sore the past couple days. Yesterday they were SO SORE that even the water of the shower hitting them full force hurt. Well, this morning we were enjoying some "us time" and he looks down and goes "Your boobs do look fuller.."

I'm like "Well let's hope!" lol

Hopefully it's a case of the progesterone being strong enough to cause changes in your body but not enough time for hcg to build up enough to show on a test yet. :) Fx'd you have better results very soon! :D

Congratulations on the new job Mrsmck, a BFP today would have been an awesome fathers day gift but so would it be come tomorrow. Your symptoms sound promising, tugging, sore and fuller boobs, I'm starting to get excited.. Joining kealz in sending positive vibes your way for a June BFP.

I'm scared that I'm symptom spotting... But we're all always scared of that right?

I think it's only natural hun, especially when you want it so badly. It's just a way of keeping hopeful and nothing wrong with that. :)

I just don't want to get my hopes up and get hurt again, ya know?

As I told Kealz; I'm one of the % who can't use frer's for early results maybe you are too. Fingers are crossed for you.

I hope so, BearFamily. I know with ds I tested 3 days before af was due and got a positive. I'm gonna hold off on using my last FRER until then.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pB-mTdD4mXA/THTMbV3HlXI/AAAAAAAAA7I/r_vYwJUm7Dw/s1600/P1050265.JPG

Never uploaded a pic before but this is supposed to be one of flapjacks... they're made of oats and syrup... nom nom. :)

Looking forward to update mrsmck! :)

How funny... I was thinking they were pancakes, as flapjack is another name for pancakes in the states. :) Those look really yummy though :winkwink:

Lol - they are! :D

Mrsmck - I understand you not wanting to get hurt, I think we can all relate to that and the misery of one bfn after another but it will happen at some point so why not this month?! :D Good idea to save your last frer - what day will be 3 days before af is due? :)

Crystal... I'm feeling fine. Tender boobs and a bit tired. That's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->