Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

FF is saying AF is due Friday or Saturday, so I'll test with the FRER Wednesday. another BFN on an ic this morning. BB's are still super sore, little bit of cramping, and a god awful skin break out. Ugh please tell me I'm not just symptom spotting!

They all sound like great symptoms! :) I've heard of the skin outbreak one before as being a good sign. Well done for getting your chart on your signature! Great that I can see your stats - your temp stayed high again today - looking good! :D

Good Luck MrsMck14!! :) Can anyone tell me how to read the temperature charts? What does it all tell you, i know the cross hairs mean ovulation day?

Thank you :)

Thanks Kealz, I had to get a paid account to do it LOL.

So this morning, I had to call the police and have them pick up a coworker who was threatening suicide. Yeah, I feel sick.

Bless ya mrsmck, paid account, lol. :) At least you have access to all the features it offers - I can only get the basics. What a day you've had! How did that wind up in the end? :-/ Good job that chart isn't a blood pressure one - prob be through the roof!

Mom2Chloe - the charts are designed to get to know your own rhythms over time. It will tell you on which day you most likely ovulated but retrospectively. So, you would be able to time bd better the following month. You should see a difference in temps after ovulation; they should be higher, this also helps to confirm that you are actually ovulating normally. Yes crosshairs means most likely ovulation day, although you can manually override it if you strongly disagree (I.e. You got +opks, ewcm). Definitely helps to tell it what your cm is like. Some women also have a temp dip before ovulation so in this way it may be used to predict ovulation. Also, some women have a temp dip when they implant so this can give you a heads up that something might be happening. It's good too for highlighting possible problems; ovulation, low progesterone, leutal phase too short etc. I like it too because it makes me feel like i'm doing something each day, especially during tww. Do you have an ff account set up? Try adding it to your signature and we'll help you read it!! :)

I should be on commission! :D

Afm - not much to tell, af on her out i think but not going to start bd as quick as last month (cd7) because i don't think i was ready (it hurt) so probably start cd9 this time.

Well, that coworker was at work today, but promised me he would get help. Needless to say, it's been a long day. I'm scheduled to be at the store tomorrow, but I won't be. I'll be starting my new job at 9am, instead. Too much happened today for me to be able to go back and pretend to be civil to anyone there save for a couple of people who won't even be there tomorrow.

Spent a good 10-15 minutes dry heaving in the bathroom at work today, though I'm sure it would have been more if I'd actually managed to have an appetite this morning. When I did finally eat some supper, I almost didn't think it was going to stay down. Boobs still hurt like crazy, so let's hope these are all great signs! A little more cramping today, too..

How's everyone else feeling? How was everyone's weekend?

Fx'd those are all excellent signs, mrsmck! Good luck for first day in new job - sounds like anything's better than your old place!

I'm feeling ok thanks, bit of a cold but i'm fine. Ds is poorly though with sickness bug. :( Managed to get him back to sleep for a bit so i'm trying to wash everything that has been 'sicked on'! Needless to say i'm not going to work today, don't know if they'll be funny with me because we have inspectors in today. I thought about leaving him with FIL but I just can't do it - he needs me, poor chap, and he comes first!

Our weekend was lovely, thank you. Fathers day was nice and relaxed. Hopefully next father's day they'll be another addition or at least one on the way! :)

Hello lovely ladies. Hope everyone is well. Sorry I have been MIA again. Its all been a bit crazy. DH was abroad on business last week and DS was really ill (again!) so I have been seriously lacking sleep. We even ended up at the ER on Friday night because his temp got up to 40 which was very scary. He seems to be much better now so hopefully the worst is behind us. I hate winter!!! Also yesterday was a holiday here so we spent the day relaxing at home.

MrsMck - fingers crossed your test turns positive soon. Your symptoms are sounding very promising. Keep us posted. And good luck with day 1 of the new job!

Kealz I agree with starting later this cycle. I think SMEP only says start early in case you OV early but if you are temping you have a good idea of when you OV and its not going to be as early as CD7 so I think you are safe. I have a feeling about this month :)

Mom2Chloe definitely get temping. I agree with Kealz - it is nice to feel like you are doing something everyday. For me that was the big thing. Also, I wasn't sure I was OVing after DS was born and temping confirmed that which was great.

How are the bears?

And Crysttal and Janine? Anyone feeling icky yet?

FMS - was going to have my scan on Friday until I realized it was the 13th! Im not terribly superstitious but figured it was still quite early anyway so I am going this afternoon. I will update you as soon as I can. Im so not sure what to expect. Sometimes I feel nauseous with incredibly sore boobs and then on days like yesterday, i feel totally normal and decide that there is no way Im still pregnant. Im prepared for any outcome so I will just have to wait and see.

Thanks mannymoo! May the positive feeling continue! :)

So sorry to hear you've gad a rough time - poor ds! We've been on the emergency childrens ward with ds before and it's v.scary! It must have been horrible for you, glad things are settling down now.

Totally understand not going for scan on friday 13th! I'm not massively superstitious either but still, why take the chance?! Best of luck at your scan today, will be thinking about you, let us know how you get on hun. x

Awwww I'm sorry to hear your babies are sick Mannymoo and Kealz! It's never ever fun to have a sick lo. I really hope they get better soon!

Mannymoo, I'm with you on not wanting to get a scan on Friday the 13th! I'm actually super superstitious. There's no way I'd go for my first scan on that Friday.

AFM, holy not happy tummy paired with temp spike batman! IC's still showing negative, but I had a super SUPER vivid dream last night of positive clear blue tests, both line and digi. It clearly said "Pregnant 2-3 weeks". Anyway, still staying hopeful.

Look at that temp rise, mrsmck! :D and it's risen above all previous temps! Interesting that your cm has changed too... I had lots of cm when pg with ds! :)

Thank you for explaining that all to me Kealz about the temping - sorry DS is sick. Let's hope you stay healthy.

Sorry to hear of all that craziness going on at your old job MrsMack14 - Let's hope this new job is much better :) Also, FX that those are some good signs of a BFP for ya.

Mannymoo - sorry your little one is sick too!! Hope he feels better.. Where are you from Mannymoo? It's winter where you live?? Good Luck on your scan today!!! FX all is well.

AFM - I am sooo sosososososoososossooooo tempted to test today. I know it's still very early, but it killing me to wait. I keep going back in forth in my mind that some symptoms that I feel are normal like every month and I am probably not pregnant, but then sometimes I'm like "how can I not be pregnant"... its a battle I tell ya. Or one day I will have questionable symptoms, but the next it wont be there anymore.. Is that normal?? I bought some internet cheapies and they will be here about the 19th, but I dont know if I can wait that long.. Haha

So there is good news and bad news. The good news: scan went well although the angle that the sac was at meant that we couldn't measure the heartbeat or hear it. We could see it fluttering away. Im going back in 10 more days to have a rescan and make sure everything is fine. The bad news: got home to discover Josh has a rash all over his body! 5 minutes after seeing the rash I got a text from my neighbor saying her DS (same age as Josh) has chickenpox. The biggest problem is that Ive never had it and haven't been vaccinated against it. I chatted to my friend google and apparent the risk is low (about 0,5%) that if you get it before 13 weeks, your baby could get some serious defects but obviously I am now panicking! Taking Josh to the Paed first thing in the morning to find out exactly what it is (rash looks more like Roseola to me) and then going to have a blood test to see if I have any pox antibodies because apparently you can have the antibodies without having the illness. Cant believe it all happens within hours of each other :( Will keep you posted.

Good luck to the testers!

Mom2Chloe - are your tests whispering to you? Mine do - they're naughty! ;) How many dpo are you?

Mannymoo - excellent news about scan, i'm so chuffed for you! :D Boo to chickenpox though! I only know about the risk because I work in a school and whenever there's a breakout there's always 1 member of staff who warns all female staff in case they might be pregnant. I don't know about risk percentage but as our mate Google is saying it's low then try not to worry too much. Have you got a midwife you could troubleshoot with? Hopefully ds's doc will help put your mind at rest or maybe even offer meds/jab to help protect you. Good luck with it tomorrow and congrats again on baby mannymoo's fluttering! :D

Ps. Love the name Josh! My ds is James but could easily have been the same. :)

Mannymoo, the only problem I have right now is still tender breasts and tired. Also I seem to be start showing... At 6 weeks! Crazy! How are you?

Mannymoo that's GREAT news about the scan! As for the rash yeek! I hope it's not chicken pox, cause those suck. My brothers and I all had them at the same time when we were kids (mom did that on purpose LOL)

Kealz, is DS feeling any better?

Mom2Chloe, I ordered my IC's at the beginning of the month cause I'm fully aware of my POAS addiction, hehe. The sticks whisper to me, too.

Janine, did your breasts being tender start before or after you got your BFP? Cause mine hurt so bad even just the water hitting them in the shower sucks!

AFM- I had an AMAZING day at my new job! Love love love it! For the first time in two months I didn't come home from work with a headache. And my boss had nothing but praise for me and couldn't stop talking about how excited he and his wife are to have me working there. <3

Had a little nausea this morning that passed fairly quickly, but another BFN (both with FMU and SMU). Gonna try and hold out on the FRER til Friday I think. Lots and LOTS of CM today too, and a god awful pimple on my chest. Unfortunately for me, skin breakouts are symptoms of PMS, too. Really hoping that's not the case this month!

Gosh I wish he was mrsmck! :( It's night time in Uk and as has been in bed 4 hours and he's been sick in his bed twice already! Took him to docs today and they say just a bug and he'll get over it - it's easy to say when they're not the ones trying to manage it! Hopefully he will be brighter in the morning. Thanks for asking.

Sounds like you've had a fab first day! Glad you've enjoyed it chick, long may it continue!

That's some good will power you've with that frer! :) well done you. Your ic's will save you!

MannyMoo I'm sending good thoughts to your family. Hopefully all is good and that it's just a stressful patch that will be over soon with no bad outcomes.

MrsMcK my fingers are still crossed for your bfp this month.

I think 13 is a very lucky number for us women (the back story about 13 is that it's linked to feminine energy and the moon, both pagen customes were altered by the Romans when they took over the country.)

AFM- I feel like AF is coming, but I haven't ovulated yet and predicted ovulation date is 24th June. I normally get EWCM 5 days before hand, but this cycle I'm still pretty dry. I'm going to start using my OPKs, but with my CM still dry so I'm not sure if I want to start using the OPKs yet. Any advice (I'm CD 13 with predicted ovulation on CD19 with my cycles normally being about 29 to 34 days long)

Kealz I'm sorry to hear your boy is sick :hugs: Yes it definitely is easy for them to say it's just a bug, but you're still the one who has to deal with it. Hope he is feeling better soon.

Thanks bearfamily.
As for your opks, I would start as soon as your ewcm kicks in! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"