Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Does anyone have a boy child about 2 years old? (Or older)
BabyBear has started pulling his penis out of his nappy and playing with it. Any idea why he is doing this and how to stop it?

Kealz your poor little man! Lots of fluids and rest. Do y'all have pedialite over there? It's great for tummy bugs!

BearFamily I'm with kealz on the opks. Hold off til either watery or ewcm shows up.

We haven't mrsmck but that sounds like good stuff! Yeah, giving lots of water. He's happy to drink it but he's body's not happy to keep it down, bless him. Hopefully today will be better!

Bearfamily - I couldn't help but smile when I read that that, sorry, i'm sure it's not funny if it keeps happening! Ds is 20 months and he fiddles with it when his nappy if off but otherwise not. I would say what your ds is doing is perfectly normal and he's just discovering himself - i'm sure it's just a phase, chick! :)

MrsMck14 they started getting tender just before I got my bfp. But they are really sore now. Dh not impressed. Lol

Good morning all!

MrsMck - so pleased the new job is going well. And your temps are looking good too so lets hope for some more good news soon. My boobs only got sore after my BFP. The only thing that made me suspicious was the ovary twinges I had in my two. My OBGYN was explaining yesterday how the muscles connect everything and why you get these pains. I had no other symptoms. I read back to my notes when I was pregnant with DS and same thing. Very slight breast tenderness and ovary pains. I think I may just be one of those people that don't get pregnancy symptoms so early on so I don't really know what I was looking for every month :/

Kealz - your poor little baby. It breaks your heart when they are sick and all you can do is hold them and love them :( Really hope he woke up better this morning. I also loved the name James. It is DHs family name - they all have the second name James but even if it wasn't I would still have picked it for his second name. Lol about test whispering - mine scream out at me!

Mom2Chloe - I am in South Africa. I really shouldn't complain as our winters really aren't that bad. I think the temp will still get up to 20 degrees today - nothing quite like your michigan winters. How many DPO are you now? I say test as soon as your ICs arrive tomorrow :D

BearFam - I also had a little chuckle about your DS. Boys will be boys hey! My DS hasn't reached that stage yet but he is only 1. Im sure its coming. He certainly has a play every time his nappy comes off! I definitely wouldn't be too concerned - I think all boys go through that stage. Maybe try have something ready to distract him next time it happens.

Janine - thats pretty crazy that you are showing already. Could it just be bloat? They do say you show much sooner with subsequent pregnancies though so anything is possible!

Hope everyone has a good day. We are off to the Dr again in an hour to try find out what is wrong with DS - although he is much better today. Almost back to normal but still has rash on torso...

Yeah the body gets used to it now so expands quicker. Some of it is bloat but even dh said it has a different shape to it.

Kealz, awww :( Try something like gatorade or powerade. They both have electrolytes to hopefully help little man feel better.

Good luck Mannymoo getting littleman feeling better! I hope the rash goes away quickly!

BearFamily, that's really a phase they all go through. I kind of giggled when I read it this morning. Not sure how to make it stop though.

AFM- What the heck FF?! Now it's saying I O'd on CD17 not 15. HUGE temp dip this morning. BBs still horribly sore and I'm cramping but so wet down there I thought I'd started AF when I woke up this morning. What the heck?!

MrsMck when is af due? I bet if you discard your cd17 temp (the dip), your ov day will go back to cd14 and you will get a solid cross hair. Pity about the dip today but hopefully its just an "off" day.

Thanks mrsmck and mannymoo - ds has kept down a little pancake so fx'd!

Mannymoo - I've just realised your ds's name is on your signature, d'oh! Lol. My ds is James Kian (a mixture of his two grandads, Keith and Brian). Glad Josh is brighter today - good luck at the docs!

Mrsmck - hmm, sneaky ff! Although that does mean the dip you have today could be implantation..? If that goes way up tomorrow then I would be excited! How long is your leutal phase hun?

Afm - i'm having a better day today, ds clingy but to be expected and although I hate seeing him poorly, the extra cuddles are lovely. FIL has popped round to take him out for a walk to give me a break and do a bit of shopping for me - that man deserves a medal!! :)

First please forgive me for not replying back to everyones posts.. I am terrible at remembering names and who has what going on so please bear with me.. :haha:

Speaking of Bear - My sister has a son, who is now 4, but when he was younger he was fascinated with his wee. Totally normal for a little boy to do this. :winkwink:

Kealz - I hope DS is on the mend.. So nice of FIL to help out. How are you feeling?

janine0187 - Glad your scan went well.... Lets hope next time you get to hear the HB.

MrsMck14 - So happy your enjoying your new job!! :thumbup: I hope it continues to treat you well - FX for BFP

AFM - I am actually unsure when I ovulated or if I even did.... It would have been somewhere between June 6th and June 12th.. :dohh: I know not much help --- I'm trying not to symptom spot, but I do all the time and seed could not have even implanted yet if I O'ed later than I think.. So I will just test when they get here if it's early enough, if not will be Friday morning. Do you have to use FIRST urine with HPT tests??

Thanks mom2chloe. :) I feel exhausted but better than yesterday thank you. Yesterday was a crappy (sorry) day. Ds's pancake did not stay down but fx'd for the of potato waffle he had for tea...

How frustrating for you that you're not sure when you ovulated; humph! :( I think waiting til Fri am is a good plan - you'll be somewhere between 8dpo and 14dpo! :)

First morning urine (fmu)... most tests will claim to give best results using fmu but many women on here say they have better luck with smu (second morning urine). If you're using a frer then they claim to be usable at any time of day. Personally, I stick to fmu where possible even with a frer unless I know i'm close to af due date or, of course, if they are whispering to me like they do! Mrsmck is saving a frer for friday so look forward to results! :)

Mom2chloe I haven't been for my scan yet. I'm only going tomorrow to confirm pregnancy

Kealz, sorry little man still isn't feeling 100% :( Wish there was something I could do to help, even if it's watching him while mama gets a nap!

Mom2Chloe, I'm like kealz, and try to stick with FMU, but sometimes test with SMU. I know it's hard to remember first thing in the morning, but I keep dixie cups on the counter beside the toilet, because I can't just POAS. My hands shake too much, especially first thing in the morning, so I dip instead LOL. Yay for testing buddies!!

AFM- No AF today and no signs she's on her way. SO MUCH CM today though, I thought multiple times I'd started. REALLY hoping my temp jumps up tomorrow. do ya'll think I could just be implanting today? mayyyybe? A few cramps, a little on each side and some in the middle. Nothing that doubled me over or anything.

Arrrh, thanks mrsmck, that's really sweet. :)

I can't poas either! I end up, well, let's just say there's more on me than the stick. Yay for no af!! :D I definitely think this dip could be implantation - fx'd for a lovely great rise tomorrow!! :)

Sending luck to all you lovely ladies.

DH is flying out today. Please send us lots of luck that we get this job (as it's costing about $1000 for this interview). My fingers are super crossed xx

Sending luck to all you lovely ladies.

DH is flying out today. Please send us lots of luck that we get this job (as it's costing about $1000 for this interview). My fingers are super crossed xx

FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX FX ---- Good Luck!! :thumbup:

OK OK OK .... I don't want to get to excited because it could be nothing, but I am almost positive I just had some implant bleeding. I don't think I had this with my DD and I am not due to get my period until the 27th and I am usually right to the day with AF! (Sorry TMI alert) ---> In my undies was a few streaks of dried pink and when I just wiped it was brown discharge going on with slight cramping. What do you think?? :)

Ohhh! Fx'd for you BearFamily!!! It's a month for new jobs so I have a good feeling :D

Mom2Chloe Ohhh!! That could be exactly what it is! Fx'd for you!

Thank you Mom2 and Mrs. Gah so nervous and excited!

Yes Mom2, looking great for you :D fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"