Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Bearfamily - good luck to your dh! Fx'd! :)

Mom2chloe - oooohh..! That sounds so promising, especially as af is not due for another week. :D I think I would be excited too! Fx'd! :)

Good morning all,

Bearfamily, I reckon you can start using opks around CD 15, since predicted ovulation is CD 19, that way you have a nice progression so you're sure you haven in missed the window, however, if you can rely on cm then you can do as adviced by kealz, my cm texture isn't reliable during ov as I hardly notice any changes since I had dh.

On your ds pulling his penis out, I think it's just a boy thing, mine hasn't gotten to that stage yet, but he pulls and tugs on it every time he's nappy free. I would only discourage him if he starts doing it in public.

Good luck to your DH today.

Mannymoo, congratulations on your scan, it must have been a great relief to see that little heartbeat fluttering away. Hope u your ds feels better soon and bun is safe from the chicken pox.

Mom2chloe, thanks for the pregnancy announcement idea, I have balloons in d house for ds birthday and I was going to attach a test to it, unfortunately nosy dh walked in while I was doing the test and he totally ruined it ,so I just shoved d stick in his face.*

It's the 19th and your ics are due today, I say let the poas marathon begin. Good luck testing.

Kealz, hope your ds is well on the mend now, it's so upsetting when little ones are ill, I just want to transfer the illness to me and make them all better.

*Well done on the temping crash course, it makes sense when you say its designed to know individual rhythms, and yes you deserve a commission.

Mrsmck, I'm*rooting for you,I think it would be unrealistic no to symptom spot, I bet we do it at other times during our cycle but we just dont attribute it to a pregnancy symptom, we just chuck it away as something weird iykwim. Sending positive vibes your way.

Pheew, that was a long one, serves me right for being away..

AFM, nothing happening symptom wise except for the exhaustion, although I've been busy chasing vendors and orders for ds 1st birthday this weekend, we were meant to be having a small indoor party, but the cost is nowhere not small, everything is just so expensive these days.

Have a nice day every one.

Thanks cysttal, ds had a good nights sleep and is much brighter today, thank goodness. Totally agree that you would take the illness yourself in a heartbeat if you could!

I remember those early exhaustion days but it must be heightened with another lo to look after. Although the tiredness is a good sign that hormones are doing their job, keeping the oven hot so the bun is cooking nicely. :D

Hope the party is coming together ok - 1st birthdays are a wonderful milestone for all of you. They are also exhausting, lol. The planning, the preparation, the pressure to make it the lovely vision you have in your head.

Well, that was me anyway! We had ours at home over 2 'sittings', am and pm (long story, divorced parents, separated friends) which meant two buffets to put on. I did enjoy it but I was, for want of a better word, knackered. Like you say, the price mounts up too! I thought staying at home would have been cheaper but once i'd bought food/drinks/decorations, it soon crept up. Needless to say, this year we're having it at a soft play centre, one party - all invited, leave the mess somewhere else! :)

Try to relax as much as you can chick as the weekend will come and go so quickly and you want to enjoy lo's special time with them without worrying too much about seeing to everyone else.

Hope you all enjoy a lovely time and have treasured moments and memories afterwards. x

Oh Crysttal I do not envy you planning lo's 1st birthday. Sooo much work! I hope it's awesome for you :) Also glad you're not super symptomatic, as that would make it even harder on you!

Kealz that's wonderful news that ds is feeling better. Fx'd his recovery is a swift one.

AFM- another huge temp spike today, and one massive cramp that took my breath away this morning. Still no signs of af showing up and another BFN today. Think I'm gonna hold off on that FRER til Saturday or Sunday now, since it seems it's still really early.

Thanks cysttal, ds had a good nights sleep and is much brighter today, thank goodness. Totally agree that you would take the illness yourself in a heartbeat if you could!

I remember those early exhaustion days but it must be heightened with another lo to look after. Although the tiredness is a good sign that hormones are doing their job, keeping the oven hot so the bun is cooking nicely. :D

Hope the party is coming together ok - 1st birthdays are a wonderful milestone for all of you. They are also exhausting, lol. The planning, the preparation, the pressure to make it the lovely vision you have in your head.

Well, that was me anyway! We had ours at home over 2 'sittings', am and pm (long story, divorced parents, separated friends) which meant two buffets to put on. I did enjoy it but I was, for want of a better word, knackered. Like you say, the price mounts up too! I thought staying at home would have been cheaper but once i'd bought food/drinks/decorations, it soon crept up. Needless to say, this year we're having it at a soft play centre, one party - all invited, leave the mess somewhere else! :)

Try to relax as much as you can chick as the weekend will come and go so quickly and you want to enjoy lo's special time with them without worrying too much about seeing to everyone else.

Hope you all enjoy a lovely time and have treasured moments and memories afterwards. x

Thank you kealz, glad to know your lo is better now. It's such a shame when family members are estranged, it puts a lot of stress on one when it comes to parties and gatherings cos you plan everything with them in mind so as to avoid a conflict.
After this year, future birthdays will be at a soft play centre or something outdoor to reduce the stress. I'm so not looking forward to cleaning up the day after.

Oh Crysttal I do not envy you planning lo's 1st birthday. Sooo much work! I hope it's awesome for you :) Also glad you're not super symptomatic, as that would make it even harder on you!

Kealz that's wonderful news that ds is feeling better. Fx'd his recovery is a swift one.

AFM- another huge temp spike today, and one massive cramp that took my breath away this morning. Still no signs of af showing up and another BFN today. Think I'm gonna hold off on that FRER til Saturday or Sunday now, since it seems it's still really early.

Thank you Mrsmck, I never really had much symptoms with Ds, all I had was slightly sore boobs, which wasn't regular and feeling nauseous on the evening bus home.
Do you normally have cramps before AF? I really want these to be early pregnancy symptoms for you. ***lots of babydust to you.

On another note, does anyone know how to reply with multi quote? I can't seem like to get it right, or maybe it doesn't work on phones? Life would be easier if I could use it for my posts

Thank you Mrsmck, I never really had much symptoms with Ds, all I had was slightly sore boobs, which wasn't regular and feeling nauseous on the evening bus home.
Do you normally have cramps before AF? I really want these to be early pregnancy symptoms for you. ***lots of babydust to you.

On another note, does anyone know how to reply with multi quote? I can't seem like to get it right, or maybe it doesn't work on phones? Life would be easier if I could use it for my posts

Mom2chloe - oooohh..! That sounds so promising, especially as af is not due for another week. :D I think I would be excited too! Fx'd! :)

Say you got three posts you want to quote. The first two you click "multiple quote" the third you click "reply with quote".
Depending on which post you click on first they appear in that order. Like my above quotes prove.

Crysttal, I don't usually start getting crampy with af until she actually hits. Meaning it's not really a PMS symptom for me.

Say you got three posts you want to quote. The first two you click "multiple quote" the third you click "reply with quote".
Depending on which post you click on first they appear in that order. Like my above quotes prove.

Crysttal, I don't usually start getting crampy with af until she actually hits. Meaning it's not really a PMS symptom for me.

Thanks Bearfamily, here I am trying it out :lol:

Oh Mrsmck, good to know thats not a PMS sign, Fxd.

Hi Ladies hope your all well! Still away on holiday so not had a chance to read through posts but thought I would update! Well 22nd month of TTC an AF got yesterday but really light and bright red (not like normal) anyway really don't no what else to try now I think it's time to give up :-( hope everyone is okay x x

Crysttal - You're Welcome for the idea, sorry you didn't get to surprise DH like you wanted. What did he have to say when you shoved the stick in his face? Good Luck planning your DS 1st birthday party.

Kealz - So glad to hear DS is doing better today!! :)

BearFamily - Any updates on DH job interview?? FX

MrsMck14 - I so so so so hope you get your BFP this month.. Everything you have going on sounds promising. FX FX

Mannymoo - Hope DS is ok today and you don't get chicken pox!!

Janine0187 - How did your scan go today?

AFM -- I got home from some errands today and REALLY had to pee and wouldn't you know it that lovely little post man showed up at the same time and he had THE BOX of goodies for me!!! So, like any woman TTC would do is race in the house and POAS!:haha: Well can i get some opinions on what you think it says?? I have had more brown discharge today also and more dull cramps along with having to pee every 45 mins.

photo-47.jpg

That looks pretty positive to me! Congrats mom2chloe!!! That's a good positive for still being so early. Xx

Bluebear sorry af got you. Please don't give up. Not yet. Would you consider ivf? Sending you big hugs and hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays. Xxx

Hi bluebear! So sorry to hear af got you hun. :( At least you're still on holiday though eh? I feel for you and the long ttc journey you are having - is there not some extra intervention you can have to give you a better boost? You must be feeling so frustrated with it all but surely all hope is not lost, especially as you have already conceived and carried a baby successfully. Sending big hugs your way! x

Crysttal - Yeah the mess after is a pain. But you will have beautiful photos and videos to remember the day (with all your hard work with food and decor in the background). In years to come your lo will look back and see how much love and care went into making his day special. :)

Mrsmck - there's that lovely temp spike we were hoping for! And cramping too..? I'm getting excited for you. :) I think you're right to wait til Sat/Sun b/c if that was your implantation then you need a couple of days for it to register.

Afm - I'm pleased to report that ds seems well and truly back to his little cheeky self. :) Thank goodness. :D I wouldn't have him any other way! Af has definitely left the building so thoughts have turned to bding... I'm determined to relax, I've even allowed myself caffeinated tea, lol. I think too much worry about my diet etc might work negatively and i didn't cut these things out when ttc ds. I will not have any alcohol between O and af just in case, which is what i did when ttc ds, but i'm going to allow myself the odd small glass of wine from af to O. I need to be more normal for more of time, lol.

Mom2chloe! I do believe that is a bfp!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
I'm so pleased for you - that's fab! :D x

Crysttal - You're Welcome for the idea, sorry you didn't get to surprise DH like you wanted. What did he have to say when you shoved the stick in his face? Good Luck planning your DS 1st birthday party.

Kealz - So glad to hear DS is doing better today!! :)

BearFamily - Any updates on DH job interview?? FX

MrsMck14 - I so so so so hope you get your BFP this month.. Everything you have going on sounds promising. FX FX

Mannymoo - Hope DS is ok today and you don't get chicken pox!!

Janine0187 - How did your scan go today?

AFM -- I got home from some errands today and REALLY had to pee and wouldn't you know it that lovely little post man showed up at the same time and he had THE BOX of goodies for me!!! So, like any woman TTC would do is race in the house and POAS!:haha: Well can i get some opinions on what you think it says?? I have had more brown discharge today also and more dull cramps along with having to pee every 45 mins.

View attachment 776699

Woohoooo, that is definitely positive, Congratulations. You see, I told you you were following my footsteps with the symptoms. I'm sat here with a big grin on my face and was so excited to reply you, I typed in my password wrong 3 times.

This is really turning out to be a lucky group and I can't wait for the other ladies to get their BFP so we can all be bump buddies.

Crysttal - Yeah the mess after is a pain. But you will have beautiful photos and videos to remember the day (with all your hard work with food and decor in the background). In years to come your lo will look back and see how much love and care went into making his day special. :)

Afm - I'm pleased to report that ds seems well and truly back to his little cheeky self. :) Thank goodness. :D I wouldn't have him any other way! Af has definitely left the building so thoughts have turned to bding... I'm determined to relax, I've even allowed myself caffeinated tea, lol. I think too much worry about my diet etc might work negatively and i didn't cut these things out when ttc ds. I will not have any alcohol between O and af just in case, which is what i did when ttc ds, but i'm going to allow myself the odd small glass of wine from af to O. I need to be more normal for more of time, lol.[/QUOTE]

The memories will be lovely to look back on if my vision comes to life.

Great your ds is back to being cheeky, I normally can't wait for ds to go to bed, but I start missing him when he does and envision him running around the house and turning it upside down. Sounds like you have a good plan going, I got my BFP when I least stressed or put a lot of plan/thought into it (though my not stressing was as a result if me thinking ibhad no chance). Sometimes our body works against us when we really channel it into a particular thing, a relaxed approach might just be it.

You can also start bding one or 2 days later than you did last cycle, that way you're not burnt out around ovulation.

Hi Ladies hope your all well! Still away on holiday so not had a chance to read through posts but thought I would update! Well 22nd month of TTC an AF got yesterday but really light and bright red (not like normal) anyway really don't no what else to try now I think it's time to give up :-( hope everyone is okay x x

Sorry to hear AF got you bluebear, I think you should put pressure on your Dr. They should be able to do more for you. In the meantime enjoy the rest of your holiday.

HOLY DARK LINE BATMAN!! Is this normal for being so early??? I am starting to think that I'm more pregnant than I am or there is more than one in there??? Or is it normal to get such a positive reading, AF isn't due until June 25th. I just called my OB and they can get me in tomorrow at 11:15. To soon?? Aaaaaaaah I so beside myself.... :happydance:

photo-49.jpg

Crysttal - You cracked me up :laugh2: with your fumbling fingers.

Now that is a beautiful thing! A lovely bfp - you must be over the moon! :D With the dates you were giving, you could be as much as 13dpo today I think..? If so, then a frer should be good for picking it up but to say you're still 6 days from af due date then this is impressive! Perhaps a CB digi is in order to give you the weeks..?! :D

Now that is a beautiful thing! A lovely bfp - you must be over the moon! :D With the dates you were giving, you could be as much as 13dpo today I think..? If so, then a frer should be good for picking it up but to say you're still 6 days from af due date then this is impressive! Perhaps a CB digi is in order to give you the weeks..?! :D

Oooooh I forgot about those CB digi tests.... I shall get one and test in the morning with fresh urine. I still feel like this isn't real, hasn't really hit my yet.... shock is what they call it. My advice to all is just BD BD BD BD BD as much as humanly possible.... this has seemed to work. :thumbup:

Come on ladies -- who's gonna be next, this is a good month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->