Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Yes I agree with kealz, a CB digi would help know how far along you are. Alternatively could your Dr book you in for a scan since you're unsure of your dates. I know you ladies in the states don't have a hard time getting scans like we do here in the UK.

Congratulations once again.

Mom2Chloe all they did today actually was confirm the pregnancy and put it on file. I have to ring them in 10 days and she will organise an early scan then when I am 8 weeks to make sure everything is alright.

OMG Congrats Mom2Chloe!!! That is a B-E-A-UTIFUL BFP! I'm so stinking happy for you!

Bluebearmummy please please don't give up! We're all here for you and I just know your BFP is coming soon.

AFM- more cramping and some bright red spotting today. Not really sure if I'm starting, or if it's IB. It feels like there's too much for IB, but (TMI ahead) when I wiped a couple times there was only a little. It's like it's mixed in with a WHOLE LOT of CM... I mean, I feel like I should have to change panties to avoid leaking through my pants, but hardly any blood? I'm so confused right now. If I was starting, why would I have such an awesome temp spike this morning, but if it's IB, why is there so much?

On a different, note, got paid from both jobs today. First off, my take home from the new job for 17.5 hours almost matched my take home for 30 hours at the new job. And THEN they tell me that everyone's getting a bonus (including me and the other new guy) and hand me a second check, this one for $100!! I actually was able to put $105 in savings, and still go treat myself to a manicure and a deluxe pedicure (MUCH needed). Yep, I love this new job.

Thank you ladies for all the congratulations and kind words.. I will find out tomorrow what the OB has to say.

Wow sounds like an awesome job you have MrsMck14! That's great that your so happy with it! :) I am unsure whats going on with you though, doesn't sound like AF.

Mom2Chloe, I love love love the new job thanks :) As for the spotting, I put in a tampon just in case (cause we all know how temperamental AF can be!). Couple hours later and nothing on the TP... Weird!!!

Congrautlations on your :bfp: Mom2 :D Such an exciting time.

Wow MrsMcK, definitely sounds like you've struck gold with your new job :D Fingers crossed it's IB for you :)

Well ladies, the witch is here :'( I think I did o on CD 15... Sigh

Sorry about that MrsMck. At least you have your lovely new job to keep you busy. fingers crossed this is your lucky month. xx

Thanks ladies I'm really hoping the lack of stress at this job will help!

Awww I am sorry MrsMck14!! :( I think less stress is a definite good thing.

Oh no, sorry to hear the witch got you mrsmck! :( Throw yourself into your lovely new job and the next week or so will fly by! :) Hopefully the lower stress will do the trick this month - remember what mannymoo said... You could be one day pregnant! :)

Sorry the witch got you Mrsmck *hugs* just know you're a month closer to getting that BFP.

Aw I'm sorry mrsMcK. I know for a fact next month will be yours. I can feel it. :)

I remember scaring DH while I was on the witch by loudly stating "I'm 1 week pregnant" It's one of the those moments I find myself feeling like it was super funny but at the same time I feel bad for scaring him.

:( GGAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So DH tells me that the train he was planning to take this morning to get to the airport isn't working today. So he is taking a bus. It's now 9am and he's suppose to be in the air by now. No phone call or txt to say he got to the airport.

This is worst then the TWW!!!! :cry: I so hope he made it safely on the plane.

Naughty hubby! I'm sure he's fine hun. You know men, they have tunnel vision when it comes to getting a job done - probably just didn't think. x

Oy BearFamily! Hope hubs is okay!! Is he on his way back to you or still on his way to the interview?

Thanks for the support ladies.. I took a little more money to spoil myself today and got hair cut and eyebrows done... I just needed smething that was just for me, ya know??

Absolutely understand, you deserve a little treat and it's good to be kind to yourself. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->