Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

It's to get back home to me. Well it's 10am now and no pissed off phone call to say he didn't make it so.... I can only guess I need to get dressed and ready to go down to the airport to pick him up soon.

My MIL is coming up next weekend for BabyBear's birthday... I get along well with her but I still get anxiety over her coming to visit as she's a doer, not a sitter.

BabyBear will be two this week and I've not organised anything :cry: I'm a slack mother.

---

MrsMcK, what kind of hair cut did you get? Good to hear that you're have a bit of you time :)

Oh Gosh I just logged into DH email account to see what flight number his return flight is... I can't see the return flight o_O I'm freaking out...

Oh god BearFamily! Take a breath, it'll be okay I promise! He may have accidentally deleted the email.

The Before:
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Cgosms_2014-06-2009-26-49_zpsfr0zwel5.jpg

The After:
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/IMG_20140620_191012_zpsgucqgb8c.jpg

Looking gorgeous :D

---

DH made it with no time to spare. He was lucky

I'm so happy to hear your hubs is safe and sound!!!! A lot of times itineraries end up in a spam box.

Mrsmck - Woowoo, love the hairdo. You know, you look just how I imagined you would :) Lovely pics. :) x

Bearfamily - So pleased to hear hubby was returned to you safe and sound! Phew! :)

Afm - I got to start bding tonight. That sounds bad doesn't it... 'got to'? I'm looking forward to the bd bit it's just I have some, errr, maintenance issues to attend to and it's making me tired just thinking about the effort required, lol! ;)

LOL Kealz!! I know I'll have some maintenance issues to handle when AF leaves town. I've been working on some of those issues in the past couple days so it won't be so bad (ya know, girlstache and all). I already told dh to be prepared to be tired this month cause we're gonna dtd starting the day af leaves town for good until we know for a fact we're in the tww LOL

Bluebear sorry af got you. Please don't give up. Not yet. Would you consider ivf? Sending you big hugs and hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays. Xxx

Thank you! It's just so tough emotionally for both of us! We aren't eligible for ivf on the nhs as we already have a child an dint think we could afford it right now x hope your okay x

Hi bluebear! So sorry to hear af got you hun. :( At least you're still on holiday though eh? I feel for you and the long ttc journey you are having - is there not some extra intervention you can have to give you a better boost? You must be feeling so frustrated with it all but surely all hope is not lost, especially as you have already conceived and carried a baby successfully. Sending big hugs your way! x

Crysttal - Yeah the mess after is a pain. But you will have beautiful photos and videos to remember the day (with all your hard work with food and decor in the background). In years to come your lo will look back and see how much love and care went into making his day special. :)

Mrsmck - there's that lovely temp spike we were hoping for! And cramping too..? I'm getting excited for you. :) I think you're right to wait til Sat/Sun b/c if that was your implantation then you need a couple of days for it to register.

Afm - I'm pleased to report that ds seems well and truly back to his little cheeky self. :) Thank goodness. :D I wouldn't have him any other way! Af has definitely left the building so thoughts have turned to bding... I'm determined to relax, I've even allowed myself caffeinated tea, lol. I think too much worry about my diet etc might work negatively and i didn't cut these things out when ttc ds. I will not have any alcohol between O and af just in case, which is what i did when ttc ds, but i'm going to allow myself the odd small glass of wine from af to O. I need to be more normal for more of time, lol.

Thank you! It is so tough on both of us! Of course as our little boy is a pleasure but this is never how we planned it every milestone we get to we always think I thought wed have another baby by now and it gets tougher and tougher! We have had 3 rounds of clomid an nothing! We are back at the hospital on the 30th so we will see what that brings! Hope your okay x x

Bluebear - I didn't know that you couldn't get ivf on the NHS if you already have a child. Good luck at the hospital chick, I hope they are able to offer you something more powerful. As others have said, I think it's a good idea to put a bit of pressure on. I would stress how much it is affecting you both of you emotionally and mentally; it should make them take notice. Sending hugs and I hope you feel more positive after your appointment. x

Mrsmck - Lol! I giggled at girlstache, although Ikwym! :)

Afm - We went out for a meal with friends last night and FIL came to babysit. I was in such a rush that I didn't have time to do the maintenance jobs I had planned. It was late when we got back, we were both full from the meal we'd had and both just wanted bed (plus i was still aware i had not the me time i needed). So anyway, we didn't bd last night but will tonight. I still gives us a good enough chance doesn't it? I haven't got ewcm yet and normally ovulate day 12 (i'm day 10 today).

I think you'll be fine Kealz. As long as you don't miss O day, I think missing day 9 won't hurt anything.

...We didn't do tonight!!! :( I'm going to be cutting it fine for this month ladies! We had a bit of thing about it earlier. I a nutshell, me = let's stay downstairs, foreplay (sorry), candles, romance, dh = let's go upstairs, cooler, more pratical. It came to a point where I didn't want to explain myself because I didn't want to kill the mood but the mood ended up dead anyway, boo! I was upset, dh felt awful about it, in fact, we both did. Said we'd try again tomorrow night (cd11, I O on cd12 usually) and we need to make more effort to dtd all month through but it's easier said than done when you're both tired from work etc and got a lo already who does not understand having a lie in so is up 6-6:30am. It's got us both down tonight - we did so well last month. I hope we'll still have a chance this cycle. :(

I got my only bd for this month done at 5:30am this morning? Neither DH or I are morning people, but we're happy enough to do it in the morning every now and then.

Bluebear - I didn't know that you couldn't get ivf on the NHS if you already have a child. Good luck at the hospital chick, I hope they are able to offer you something more powerful. As others have said, I think it's a good idea to put a bit of pressure on. I would stress how much it is affecting you both of you emotionally and mentally; it should make them take notice. Sending hugs and I hope you feel more positive after your appointment. x

Mrsmck - Lol! I giggled at girlstache, although Ikwym! :)

Afm - We went out for a meal with friends last night and FIL came to babysit. I was in such a rush that I didn't have time to do the maintenance jobs I had planned. It was late when we got back, we were both full from the meal we'd had and both just wanted bed (plus i was still aware i had not the me time i needed). So anyway, we didn't bd last night but will tonight. I still gives us a good enough chance doesn't it? I haven't got ewcm yet and normally ovulate day 12 (i'm day 10 today).

Thanks yeah think we need to speak up
Now! Well we have been told here we won't be eligible as we already have a child I don't know of it's different in different areas at all x

Good luck this month I'm sure you'll be fine just missing day 9 especially if now CM yet x x

Congrats on DH's new job BearFamily! That's so exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->