Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

I think either this a non ovulating cycle or going to be really long

Is it possible that you've already O'd? It might be that ff has missed your ovulation because of no temps between days 17-19. If your temps had been similar to day 20 then you may have had crosshairs for day 17 - can you remember what your cm was like then? Hope that fits in with the bding you've done. :)

My temps were down at 36 degrees. And very little cm, and no want to dtd.

Hi ladies,

Just to add some more PMA, the current trend on this group is 2 BFPs per cycle, Mannymoo and Janine, myself and mom2chloe. If this keeps on and fingers crossed it does, we will only have 2 cycles left before we're all in the pregnancy forums together.

Kealz, Remember your advice to me when I thought I had no chance. If you're not ttc would you be worried there's a chance of conceiving?

Throwing out lots of babydust for a positive month.:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi crysttal

Yes, I would be worrying right now if I was preventing so I do have a chance! :D Thank you - I needed to be reminded of that. :) x

Also, i'm loving your averages for this forum! Come on, sticky beans!!! :D

Awe all the positivity is wonderful!!! I think the 2 per month is a total possibility :)

:dust: :dust: to all!!!!

Thanks mom2chloe! :) My temp went up this morning so definitely feeling in the tww now! :D

Yay for the TWW Kealz! When are you going to start testing? We're now seriously starting the BDing routine. Haven't BD'd yet today, but I can guarantee it's going to happen (Nope I don't have seduction in mind at all... can ya tell? LOL)

How's everyone else feeling? How ae all our pregnant ladies doing? Anyone else starting their OPKs today? I'm going to take one in about 3 hours (so that I can take them around the same time every day).

Lol! I'll say a prayer for your hubby! :D We've been pretty laid back with bd this cycle, in as much as we only dtd the 3 times recorded. Still, I reckon it was 3 times around the right time so i'm thinking positive! :D I'm fine thank you, how are you? I'll probably aim to test next weekend. :)

Pregnant woman over here doing fine. Ringing doctor for an early scan tomorrow.

Ohhh let us know how it goes Janine! I can't wait to hear (read) about it!

Kealz, do you already have tests whispering to you, or have you held off on buying them this cycle?

Do you ladies think it's okay to dtd more than once in a day or should we hold off and ONLY go once in a day? My drive to dtd is WAY up this cycle (good sign?). I think part of it is less stress at work and less stress here at home because of it. Opinions?

Mrsmck - I actually don't have any tests in the house right now which is unusual for me! Normally got a digi in at least, lol. I'm off today so might pick some supplies later, but then they will start whispering..! :D Your bd question is a tricky one... part of me says the more bd the better, part of me says it might affect sperm quality. What does dh think? Can he, err, keep up that pace? Lol. :)

Hi Ladies - hope you are all well.

Kealz try hold off buying tests for a few days if you can. We all know how tempting it can be….

MrsMck I think it depends on age of DH. Here they recommend that you don't DTD everyday if DH is over 35 as it does not allow the spermies enough time to develop properly in-between. I think your fine did every day but I would try stick to once a day if I were you. When are you due to OV?

Janine - glad you are doing well and fingers crossed you get an early scan. How are all the other pregnant ladies doing?

FMS all is good. I had another scan on Friday and all looked giid (can't remember if I already updated you all so sorry if Im repeating myself). Baby was perfect in size and little heartbeat war 165ish. Cant wait till my doppler works and I can check in every few days. For now, nausea and food aversions have kicked in (Im not complaining - it definitely makes it more real) but Im exhausted by the end of the day. Feeling like I may end up putting on a lot of weight as Ive already had a croissant, hot choc, toast, yogi-sip and its not even 10am. Oh dear :/

Hope everyone has a good week. Looking forward to some new BFP coming up soon.
xx

Hi mannymoo, so pleased to hear you're doing well. Baby sounds happy and healthy :) I would be too if i'd had that breakfast, lol, you're fine hun - it's for the baby! ;)

Afm - Maybe I should wait before buying tests - i'm only 7dpo after all. I've had a couple of high temps and there's this little voice in my head that's saying 'That could have been implantation and 2 days can build enough hormone...' Should I wait? I know I probably should really.

Mrsmck, I'd dtd once a day for the exact reason Mannymoo stated, gives the swimmers a window to recuperate if you know what I mean.

Kealz, try to stay off the tests for a few more days if you can. It's still early and not fun seeing those BFNs even if we know it's too soon for a positive.

Mannymoo, great to hear baby is doing fine, you could try using your doppler around 10 weeks, that's when I plan to bring mine out.

Janine, hope all goes well at the ultrasound. Keep us updated.

AFM, I'm yet to contact the midwives cos I want to be further along (not fun cancelling a those appointments when things go wrong) but i have an appointment with my haematologist today, it's a routine check in managing my health. I will inform her of pregnancy and hope she books me in for an early scan as I'm considered high risk and was under consultant care with lo and so will this one be.

Thanks, cyrsttal. Was going to go to big Tesco for my big shop later but i'll go to local morrisons instead because they only really sell their own brand hpts and i'm not keen on them. Lol. Good luck at the docs today hun and hope that you get your early scan!! :D

Yay for TWW Kealz -- I know its hard to wait, but totally worth it and saves a little bit of money too :) GOOD LUCK!!!

Mannymoo - so glad baby and you are doing well. :) All sounds really good!!

MrsMck14 - I would stick to DTD once a day.. I was always concerned that more than that wouldn't be enough time for his little swimmers to build back up. :) Good Luck, sounds like your on the right path this month.

Crysttal - your stronger than me, I called the OB the same day after getting a BFP to make an appointment, I just couldn't wait. I will be about 7weeks when I get my first scan.

janine0187 - Good Luck on getting an early scan. Glad your feeling well!

Bearfamily - How are things going with you?

AFM - I am doing well myself... I am tired a lot and my bbs can be pretty painful sometimes, and my memory sometimes completely leaves me. HA!, Other than that all is good. Thank you all for asking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->