Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

I had to shake my head as DH left me in sitting in the car while he was on the phone. So anxiously could see he was on the phone but had no idea what was going on. He then gets in the car and excitedly tells me that he got the job. I ask if he asked about financial help with moving and says "oh... I forgot" I killed his excitement and I feel bad but depending on how much help we get depends on if I can move with DH or have to wait a few months before moving :(

Ladies...

Is ewcm your body telling you that you are ovulating right now or does the body prepare in advance..? I only seem to get ewcm for one day and trying to work if that's O day or whether it works like an opk - within the next 48ish hrs??

I had to shake my head as DH left me in sitting in the car while he was on the phone. So anxiously could see he was on the phone but had no idea what was going on. He then gets in the car and excitedly tells me that he got the job. I ask if he asked about financial help with moving and says "oh... I forgot" I killed his excitement and I feel bad but depending on how much help we get depends on if I can move with DH or have to wait a few months before moving :(

Hopefully dh will be able to discuss the details in upcoming conversations - fx'd you can move at the same time!! :)

Congrats bearfamily! Where is the new job based?

Kealz I always got ewcm and a positive opk on the same day so I guess you have 12 - 36 hours. Don't waste time - get busy for a couple of days.

Kealz get your husband and milk dry if you got ewcm. Those :spermy: can live up to 5 days in ewcm but only 24hrs in other types of cm.

Mannymoo is corrrct about ewcm and opks.

--
DH may be getting a payout.
we're moving to our states capitol :) yay

Thanks girls, we did bd last night and aim to tonight also. Not got proper ewcm yet but it is usually today so hopefully we will have started bd just in time! :)

Kealz, get to dtd girly! I'm betting you're going to O any day now lol.

BearFamily I hope they help you with the cost of moving! Definitely have him ask them about it the next time he talks to them.

AFM - AF is finally on her way out of town, though I'm still spotting. Once she's fully gone, DH and I are just gonna dtd every day until we're 100% sure I've O'd and we're into the tww LOL. We're gettin down and dirty this month and getting it done. We want our BFP doggone it! I just found out one of my friend's daughter is pregnant. Why is EVERYONE around me pregnant?!

Been MIA for awhile and haven't had time to read all the posts I missed, but Congrats to DH and the new job BearFamily! :)

Mannymoo how are you feeling?

As for those DTD this month already GOOD LUCK!! Like I said dtd everyday until you are sure you have O'd. It worked for us, but I do know that it is also not so practical all the time. Someone if not all of you will get a BFP this month, I have a strong feeling.

AFM- I went to the dr. last Friday June 20th to confirm pregnancy. It was confirmed with a urine test, they drew blood for HCG count, they called me yesterday saying it came back at 140, which was normal for being so early, but they wanted me to come back in to take more to make sure it was doubling. Well went in yesterday, got the call this morning that is was 571. So looks like things are going well. I was getting kind of nervous and still kind of am, but that's just part of it I think. FX FX FX FX FOR ALL YOU LADIES THIS MONTH!!!

Hello all, sorry I've been away for a while, was busy with Lo's 1st birthday part and was absolutely knackered afterwards. Thankfully the house is now back to its normal state.

Bearfamily, congrats to your DH, hope the move to your capitol goes smoothly, exciting times eh.

Kealz, yes ewcm means O is on the horizon, usually between 24 and 48 hours so it seems like you started Bding just in time. Good luck catching that eggy this cycle.

Mrsmck, go girl! I'd say go for it if you can Dtd every day till the tww, Good luck.

Mannymoo, how have you been feeling, are things still calm symptoms wise?

Mschloe, great ugh numbers, I guess nervousness is normal in the first tri, I'm sure you'll feel more relaxed when you see that little heartbeat fluttering away on a scan and the further along you get.

AFM, all I have is sore boobs and exhaustion. I'm taking lo to see an orthoptist consultant today and it's making me a bit nervous. We've noticed a wandering/lazy eye since he was 6 weeks and the Gp referred him for better assessment. I hope he wouldn't need to have the corrective surgery and a temporary patch would be enough to fix it.

Hi ladies

Bearfamily - that sounds positive for the move! How exciting! :)

Mannymoo - thanks for that, i'm making up for the couple of missed days earlier in cycle! ;)

Mrsmck - that's the best plan I think! :) if you can everyday then go for it - go get your man! Fx'd it's the magic key for you this cycle.

Mom2chloe - so pleased all is well with you and your bean, your levels sound fantastic! I know it's hard not to worry in first tri but scans will start before you know it. :)

Crysttal - glad you're feeling quite well, apart from the soreness and exhaustion! That's all I had in first tri with ds. :) good luck with the consultant today. It must be nerve-wracking to consider the possibility of surgery but at least your gp is being proactive and taking action - best these things are sorted early on. Pleased to hear you survived ds's birthday and your house remains standing! Lol. :D thinking of you at docs today. x

Afm - we are trying hard to make up for lost couple of days and have bd'd the last two nights and plan to tonight too, in fact, I going to try and take your advice girls and just keep bding until i'm happy that i've O'd. Well see, I don't have ewcm yet and not sure how many days in a row my lady bits can take! Lol :D

Nooo... I didn't want cross hairs for day 11! That means we might have started dtd too late. :( I don't feel like i've O'd although I did have slippery cm on day 11, it was still a bit creamy and not stretchy (sorry, tmi). I haven't had proper ewcm yet so not recorded and my temps are usually higher than this after O. I'm confused! I would like a rest from bd but i'm not sure if I have already O'd or not...

Considering I don't know anything about temping, I'd base my advise on ewcm. I remember you saying your cm is quite reliable so maybe ignore the cross hairs. Why not try bd today, take one day break, then put in 2 more days of bd. You should have a good chance that way. I don't think taking one day break would harm your chances.

I'm sure someone with a good knowledge of temping will be here soon to offer more advice.

Kealz I think you are still fine. Your temps haven't gone up too much so I think FF is just confused. Im sure if you get EWCM tomorrow and enter that into FF, it will change your cross hair. However, if your temp continues to rise, I might be on the side of FF - especially if your CM was a little different on CD11. You could try discard either CD12 or CD14 temps and see if it takes the cross hair away. Still no sign of OVing? I agree with Crysttals plan. You're nearly in the TWW - not long now.

Hope everyone else is well? I think we need a schedule of who is testing when. Am I about right with order? Just want to know where to send baby dust when...
- bear family
- Kealz
- MrsMck
- bluebear

Have I missed anyone?

Kealz, I agree with the other ladies. Watch your CM and maybe discard a temp or two. Seems a bit early for cross hairs. Have you been using OPKs this cycle?

AFM -I'm doing alright. DH and I have already started BDing, and since I actually enjoy my job now, most of my temps are at the same time cause I'm not dreading getting out of bed LOL.

Thanks ladies, you always give great advice. :)

We didn't bd last night as I went out to see a friend and ended up staying late so dh was asleep when I got back. Plan to bd tonight although seeing as my temp has stayed just above cross hairs then maybe ff is right. In which case I might not have a great chance this cycle. Well, if it is then there's not much I can do about it now so we'll just see. Feel like i've been tricked... since tracking, all cycles have been the same, O on day 12. The one month we have a late start is the one where it pops in a day early! :( Would like to feel more positive, sorry for the grumble.

Anyway... How is everyone else? :)

Crysttal - How are you feeling?

Mannymoo - If ff is right then that puts me at about 4dpo today I think so maybe testing next weekend-ish..?

Mrsmck - Well done for getting bd started nice and early! :) Are you still aiming for every/most days? I don't opk as they don't work for me - when will you start testing with them? Great to hear you're still loving your job - long may it continue. :)

It's Fridddaaayyy!!! :D Hope everyone has a great weekend. x

Fx'd for you that FF isn't right Kealz! And even if it is, it only takes one little swimmer, remember!

AFM, yes the plan is still every/almost every day. We missed the past two, but I'm only on CD 8 right now. I'll start with the OPKs tomorrow afternoon and use them every day until either a CLEAR positive or CD 20 I guess, since FF was confused last month. This month it's saying I should O on CD 15 which should be the 3rd. I've already told DH tonight no visitors, and that I want alone time with my husband. Were going to dtd every day (hopefully?) between now and whenever I'm 100% sure I O'd. Pray for him LOL

Haha! I will. ;)

I so hope this could be our month! :) Pma is in order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->