Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Evening ladies :)

Mom2chloe - thanks! yeah, the tww is a frustrating business! True about saving money and emotions by not testing too early. So pleased you hear all ok with you - gotta love baby brain! :)

Janine - Good luck for your scan, i'm sure you will be fine. :)

Bearfamily - Fx'd af does not show! :)

Hope all other ladies are ok. :D

Afm - I'm getting a bit over-analysy I think. I keep looking at my chart and asking myself what it's telling me! I can't help it - i'm terrible at waiting! Lol :)

Kealz do you think there is any chance you OV'ed on CD15 or CD16?

I'm afraid of that mannymoo because we only dtd the 3 times recorded and if that's the case then we probably missed it :( .Maybe there was ewcm at some point between around day 12 but I missed it because of all the bd and I confused it with being swimmers. Ever hopeful! :)

Well swimmers can live for 5 days so I think you are still in with a good shot either way. Like one of the other ladies said, if you weren't TTC, you would be a little worried round about now :)

Thanks mannymoo! :D Hope all is well with you. x

TMI alert:

Did you ladies ever have a night where you dtd and not only did you and dh finish at the same time, but nothing leaked? Cause that happened to me last night, and we're SO CLOSE to O day...

Didn't know that was possible MrsMck. Only happens in the movies ;)

Lol mrsmck and mannymoo! :D It did on day 13 of this cycle but I assumed that because we'd already bd the two days before then maybe dh didn't have that much...?

o_O BearFamily, I think I'd beat dh if he did that while we're TTC (not really but I wouldn't be happy with him)

My dh did this once when we first got together because he was so nervous about our first 'encounter'. He told me some time later and I thought it was sweet. But... if he did that now, when ttc, I'd be p*ssed off.

I've caved girls, did a hpt - bfn @ 10dpo. :(

Kealz I'm not totally convinced that u are 10dpo. I think you are earlier than that.

Yeah, I see what you mean mannymoo. I don't know what to think this cycle, the signs are out of character and confusing. Maybe I did O later...

Morning ladies!

I tested again this morning, fmu and bfn @12dpo (according to ff).

How is everyone? x

Sorry to hear that bearfamily. When is af due? You're not out yet!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->