Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Ugh sorry to hear about the BFNs for Kealz and BearFamily :(

I still haven't gotten a + OPK and FF is saying it hasn't detected ovulation, but that i could've occurred between CD5 and CD11... Cause that's helpful?

I feel like a lolcat (the bad spelt cat photos) my caption would be

"If it's not for pee, why is it made of a stick"

---

I'm due today but about 2 days ago I got a positive opk. So I'm I'm really unsure.

Attachments

• 20140706_041318.jpg
    20140706_041318.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
Sorry about the bfns bearfamily and kealz. Don't lose hope yet. What number ttc cycle is this for both of you. Cycle number 5 was my lucky one. Hope it is for you too.

Hope you ov soon MrsMck. Sometimes ff is more confusing than it is helpful. Are you still bding everyday?

Mannymoo, we've been trying but DH has been tired.. It's ended up every other day thus far

OK Ladies, I need opinions. Anything positive here?

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140706_114752_zpsv9oknor6.jpg

Hi ladies! :)

Bearfamily - hope you're getting lots of bd in chick with your +opk!

Mannymoo - this is cycle #5 for us so hopefully it's a lucky number on this thread! :)

Mrsmck - I was going to say that perhaps you missed your surge if you're doing one opk stick a day but I can see you've covered all bases, lol! :) I would say, based on your previous cycle, your cm and the opks that you're likely ovulating today - you've got the same temp dip as last cycle. I would get to it tonight, if dh isn't too tired that is, bless him! :)

Afm - I was starting to feel a bit deflated but then yesterday I got a tinge of pink in my cm and today a tinge of very light brown. The light brown can happen before af but she's not due til Thurs/Fri. Temps still high but they were last cycle right up until af came. If it was the beginning of af then it would have usually started with 24hrs of the change. I've had a thumping headache all day, and i'm really tired but then I think... I am looking after a toddler on a hot day so maybe that's all it is, lol! Will probably test again sometime tomorrow. :)

Oh Kealz!!! Fx'd this is it for you! That definitely sounds promising :D

AFM- DH and I definitely DTD today as the darkest OPKs I've gotten have been today. The lines are just as dark as the control line, if not quite as wide, so we dtd today, and will tomorrow and the next as well, take a break, and then one or two more days for good measure LOL

Any news kealz? Symptoms sound very promising but might be too soon for hpt today. Maybe tomorrow.

MrsMck I think you may ov today. Let us know what your opk said?

Hi ladies sorry I've not been on for sometime but we decided to try not to think about getting pregnant so much this cycle to see if we could relax a little as after 22months of TTC we find it quite hard! So hope everyone is okay? I'm after a bit of advice! My last period was 18th June and i think I ovulated on 2/3rd July so meaning today being 4/5dpo an when I just went to the loo I had some blood when wiping, could this be my period come early I'm not due on until next wed so that would make it 9 days early and make my cycle only 20 days long and my luteal phase only 5 days?? Is any of this possible?? My cycles have always been 27/28 days long since I started them! Felling pretty confused! Any help would be grateful! Thank you x x

Bluebear I have everything crossed that its implantation bleeding. Sounds much too early to be AF. Did you DTD around the right time?

Bluebear I have everything crossed that its implantation bleeding. Sounds much too early to be AF. Did you DTD around the right time?

Thank you! I'm not holding out to much! Yes as we've bd every other night since I finished last AF up until this Friday just gone x x

Fx'd for IB bluebear! :)

I tested again this morning - bfn. :(

Well ladies the bleeding is still going...not really coming on to pad tho just when wiping but sometimes quite a lot! Spoke to my gyno an she said it could be implantation bleed an that's about it im not holding out to much hope as quite crampy too!! I'm more concerned as we've been prescribed another 3months of clomid an I don't know if I should class this a period and take them or leave it? Any ideas??

Hope everyone is okay x x

Have you done a test bluebear? I still don't think it can be af this early, unless you are having a really crazy cycle. Are you supposed to take clomid from cd1? Really hope it's not the witch.

Kealz did you test today? Any more spotting for u? Temps are looking excellent.

Have you done a test bluebear? I still don't think it can be af this early, unless you are having a really crazy cycle. Are you supposed to take clomid from cd1? Really hope it's not the witch.

No not tested as even if this was implantation it wouldn't be positive yet would it as they say 2-3 days after implantation I think? No cd 2 which is today if it's a period :wacko: thanks x x x

I did this morning - bfn again. :( I have been using local brand tests so far, bought a couple of frers earlier for a second opinion. :) x

All of you ladies on the TWW sounds very promising!!! FX for you all.... :) :)

I got a second opinion and... :bfp: !!!!

I can't believe it girls!!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 7
YAAAAAYYYYYYY Kealz! That is an awesome BFP! Congrats to you. That spotting sounded a little bit ominous! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->