Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

I hope you're right!!! Don't give up yet Kealz it's not over til the red lady shows

I'm trying not to but I had some very light brown discharge this morning which sometimes happens before af and it's due in a couple of days. Like you say though, it's not over til she actually comes. Any more dreams? :D

Kealz sometimes chocolate is the best medicine. I swear I put on a few extra pounds during testing time. These last few days are always the worst. We get so desperate for the BFP or at least for AF to show up so we can get cracking on the next cycle. You still have a couple of days so I'm not going to lose hope just yet. There is always the possibility of a late implantation.

MrsMck any more dreams on your side? Other signs? Are you testing today?

And what about you Crysttal? We must surely get at least 1 BFP on this thread this cycle.

How old is everyone? I have been a bit despondent about my age the last few days. I came across these stats which scared me a little. As I am already late 30s (sniff sniff) I need to prepare myself for a few more months of BFNs. How sad that even if we do and time everything right, I only have a 10% chance of a BFP this cycle :(

Odds of getting pregnant in a given month, by age:
* early 20s: up to 25 percent
* late 20s and early 30s: up to 15 percent
* late 30s: up to 10 percent

Number of women who achieve pregnancy within the first year of trying, by age:
* early 20s: 94 percent
* late 20s and early 30s: 70-85 percent
* late 30s: 65-70 percent

Average number of months to conception, by age:
* early 20s: 4-5 months
* late 20s: 5-7 months
* early 30s: 7-10 months
* late 30s: 10-12 months

Thank you mannymoo. :)

I'm 30 so up to 15% chance for me! Blimey! About 7 months for me! Two down - 5 to go..?

Mannymoo, don't feel disheartened. I have a 'surprise' little brother who's mum was 40 at the time - only take's once! :)

I'm 27, so 15% chance for me. Kealz we may be in this together LOL

Had another crazy dream last night. No BFP in the dream, but I was holding a baby girl. It actually woke me up!

I won't be testing til at least tomorrow (pay day). If I do, it'll be after FMU but I'll be getting a pack of FRER's, and some dollar store tests. And if AF is late, they'll be doing the beta hCG quantitative test Thursday...

Kealz, that could always be late implantation like Mannymoo said. I refuse to give up hope for you!

Mannymoo, my sister had a surprise little boy last year, at the age of 39 after dtd ONE time and only ONE time with the baby's dad. You're not out yet missy!

Hi all, the trip was good but it was so stressful flying with ds. We sat beside a very nice lady who tried to keep him entertained on our way and the return trip was a lot better, he was busy trying to flip open the flaps on his Dear Zoo book.

Seems he caught something on the plane though. He's had a fever since yesterday. Will take him to the GP tomorrow if hes not better.

Ive done 5 ic tests since yesterday and I'm not sure if I see a line or its just evap.

The line comes up within the10 minute timeline but I really need to squint to see it, I look again and it's gone.

I''ll be 32 this October and the statistics are scary. I remember seeing something similar after my 3rd mc and it was pretty discouraging, but then ds came along so I refuse to dwell on them anymore, besides who says we can't be the 15% of the billions sampled.

Mannymoo, I'd sneak in a quickie while BIL is there just to be safe, besides the quickies tend to be the best:winkwink:

Kealz, we might be in this together. I thought I was 14 dpo today but countdown to pregnancy says I'm only 12dpo. I hate it when I don't know when exactly I ovulated.

Im giving in and picking up a clear blue once Ds wakes up. I swore I wasn't going to waste money on those expensive tests but these now you see it now you don't lines are not doing any good for my sanity.

I'm 27, so 15% chance for me. Kealz we may be in this together LOL

Had another crazy dream last night. No BFP in the dream, but I was holding a baby girl. It actually woke me up!

I won't be testing til at least tomorrow (pay day). If I do, it'll be after FMU but I'll be getting a pack of FRER's, and some dollar store tests. And if AF is late, they'll be doing the beta hCG quantitative test Thursday...

Kealz, that could always be late implantation like Mannymoo said. I refuse to give up hope for you!

Mannymoo, my sister had a surprise little boy last year, at the age of 39 after dtd ONE time and only ONE time with the baby's dad. You're not out yet missy!

FRERS should pick up a positive regardless of not being FMU.

I haven't been able to hold my pre in for more than 4 hours, so I've kept the pot for this morning to test with the clear blue.

Hoping tomorrow brings good news.

Thanks girls, you always cheer me up. :) I like the thought of 'we're in it together'. :D

Good luck to testers - looking forward to seeing some positive, good news!! :)

As for me - slight tint of colour when wiping still. Feel better in myself today, no choc needed tonight. :) x

Aww crysttal I hope ds feels better fast! It's no fun when a lo is sick! I don't like the clear blues anymore. I thought it'd be good luck cause I got my first bfp with ds using a blue dye test but never since even though I've been pregnant one time after (mc at 6 wks). Kinda scared to spend the money on an frer if not pg this month. I really hope we're in the 15% though!

Thanks mrsmck! :)

I thought exactly the same about the clear blues - I got my first positive with my DS with a digi one. So, thinking too that it was good luck, took another this cycle, bfn. Maybe it was a dodgy batch, eh mrsmck? ;)

Let's hope! I'm sticking to the pink dye tests from now on though, as every ttcer I know swears by them

Hello, can I join in? Ttc #2 as well at the moment. What does cd stand for and I tell you my progress so far.

Hi Janine - welcome!

Cd = cycle day
Dpo = days past ovulation

You'll pick it up quickly, just ask if unsure! I'm still learning some of the lingo. :)

Ok here it goes

Cd 2 bd
Cd 4 bd

Another bd tomorrow and fingers crossed that will be enough.

Fx for you Janine and welcome to our happy little group!

Broke down and bought 3 dollar store cheapies on the way home from work. Now I'm trying to hold it for another 2 hours. Don't remember when the last time I peed was but I know it was some time before 3p. It's 5:30p now, so that'll put me at over 4.5 hours if I wait til 7:30. 12-14dpo.. Come on 2 pink lines!!!

Was nauseous all day at work til I ate something, then again a few hours later. Almost threw up on a customer it got so bad that time! Drank some water and I was fine again. DH said I was really warm last night, but I don't feel *sick* if that makes sense.

Just a note, do you know that cd1 is the first day of your period..? :)

Fx for you Janine and welcome to our happy little group!

Broke down and bought 3 dollar store cheapies on the way home from work. Now I'm trying to hold it for another 2 hours. Don't remember when the last time I peed was but I know it was some time before 3p. It's 5:30p now, so that'll put me at over 4.5 hours if I wait til 7:30. 12-14dpo.. Come on 2 pink lines!!!

Was nauseous all day at work til I ate something, then again a few hours later. Almost threw up on a customer it got so bad that time! Drank some water and I was fine again. DH said I was really warm last night, but I don't feel *sick* if that makes sense.

I have a weakness for test buying too so I understand, lol! :) Everything crossed your symptoms are positive signs!! Feeling sick could be a progesterone surge! :D

Gods let's hope so! I have to pee so bad... I'm laying in bed with my legs crossed going "just a little bit longer" LOL What's the shortest amount of time you'd wait???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->