Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Thank you mannymoo!!!!! I don't think i've come back down to earth yet! Going to get a digi later and tell dh over a nice meal tonight. :D

According to the averages, there should be another bfp on this thread this cycle so fx'd to all testers!!!! :)

OMG!!!! Massive congratulations Kealz, that's a beautiful positive.
I'm so chuffed for you. See it always happens when you think you've got little or no chance.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Bluebear, you're right, a pregnancy test won't come up positive if you just implanted. Is there anyway you could get a blood test in a couple of days as those show up earlier than hpts? I really hope this is it for you.

Thanks girls, that's really kind. :D I still can't quite believe it!

Fx'd bluebear that your bfp is just around the corner! :)

Also, forgive me for slipping the name, but someone has a scan today? Good luck!!

I had a scan today. All went well. Baby measuring perfect. Could even hear the heartbeat loud and clear. :)

Congratulations Janine. Always good to get some reassurance. Hope you're keeping well.

That's great, Janine! :)

Mom2chloe - I told dh last night and he's so excited, bless him. :)

Congrats on your scan Janine. Always reassuring to know everything is going according to plan.

And hooray for telling DH Kealz. How are you feeling? Are you a test addict and have you been doing daily test (like me!)?

Bluebear have you tested yet?

What is happening with bearfam and MrsMck?

FMS I just don't know what is going on. Up until Monday I was being sick everyday, having to eat every hour, very sore boobs etc and then (again) it just stopped. For the last few days I have been totally normal. I posted about this when I was about 6 weeks and had a similar experience and everyone said don't worry - symptoms come and go. But this just seems too extreme. I am definitely concerned that something is not right. My next scan is only a week today so Im just going to have to stick it out and hope that my symptoms come back. Also going to get the doppler out this weekend but worried it is still too early for that and it will make me even more nervous. It was around about this time that the baby dies when I had my second MC and we only found out at my scan at 10 + 4. Worryingly, I will be 10 + 4 for next weeks scan too. Arrggghh - why can't it just be easy! Sorry for the vent. Just feeling a little bit stressed at the mo :(

Hi mannymoo,

I've got a frer and a digi left so will prob do the frer over the weekend to get a darker line and do the digi in a week or so to make sure the weeks have progressed. If I had lots of tests left then I probably would be testing daily!

Sorry to hear you're feeling low hun, sending hugs! I understand why you're feeling anxious but could your hormones just be settling down now as you're easing in to your pregnancy? The body has a huge adjustment to make and the symptoms you describe sound like it taking hold. I think your body could have just reached a plateau state. I can see why you would feel extra stressed given the coincidental timing of your next scan compared to the one before but try not to let this pregnancy be overshadowed by a previous loss. It may not be too soon for your Doppler if you think it could help but above all try to keep yourself calm then you know you're doing all you can. I would assume chick, if you've got no cramping or bleeding then everything is still fine. I've got everything crossed that you get the reassurance you need at your scan next week. :) Anytime you need to talk hun, we're always here. xxx

I don't have any symptoms at all at the moment, apart from feeling bloated - wish I could let it all 'hang out'!

Yes, how are mrsmck and bearfamily?

Mannymoo, I understand how you feel especially since its close to the time frame of a previous loss. It's normal for symptoms to start settling around this time. Remember you will be out of 1st tri in about 2/3 weeks so I'd say loss of symptoms at this time shouldn't mean something is wrong.
I'm in support of you bursting out the doppler but with a mindset of you finding the heartbeat to be a bonus, so you don't expect to find it (which doesn't mean something is wrong). Your uterus is probably still deep down, you might get lucky with a full bladder and perhaps around your pubic bone.

It's ok to vent, we're all here to support one another through this journey. Just be strong till your next scan date. Sending you extra dust for a take home baby.

Hello newly prego kealz, the bloat is just horrible, there couldn't be a worse time than now when all I want to do is wear tank tops in this heat.

Hope bearfamily and Mrsmck are ok, she's hardly this quiet on the thread.

Congrats Janine on your scan!! How exciting :) :) It's so reassuring to see and hear the heartbeat and little bean. How are you feeling so far?

Mannymoo - I am sorry your having such a hard time.. It's totally normal to be nervous, especially since you have been through something so tragic before. I do know its normal for symptoms to come and go, mine have and have read that a lot of people experience it... Your HCG levels are probably starting to even out or even go down a bit now. FX you have an easier time till you next scan!

Kealz - So happy for you and DH!! I'm glad he was excited :)

AFM - I had my first scan today.. Saw my little seahorse of a baby and heard s/he's heartbeat! YAY :) :) That was amazing and I'm so glad all is going well.. Baby is actually measuring about a week bigger then what I thought, so I think I must have OV a week earlier then I should have. Wow, we caught that right in time and did a lot more BDing then probably needed. Hehehee

Wow, mom2chloe! Seeing and hearing your little bean must have been amazing for you. :) So pleased all is well! :D Did you get a scan pic?

Crysttal - Agree! Would love to wear more fitted vest tops in this heat.

If I let everything hang out then I look about 4/5 months gone, lol, which has been the case since ds was born! So I suck it in, which i'm now used to, but I think maybe that's not good for the baby?!

Here is our little bean, measuring 7 + 4days :)

Looks a lot like a little seahorse to me... ;)

photo-50.jpg

Arrrhhhh!!! That's amazing. How is it they can look so cute when they're still so small?? :) Thanks for sharing, love your seahorse pic! ;)

Congrats mom2chloe. Another good scan on our lucky thread!

And more luck... I dusted off the old Doppler and managed to find babys heartbeat within a couple of minutes. Coulfnt count bpm because it kept moving away but I'm 99% sure it was baby. Feeling much better. Thanks everyone for the support. Love this thread. Sleep tight all. Xx

That's great mannymoo!! :D So glad you've been reassured - now you can rest and have a good nights sleep, both of you. ;)

Yaay for finding baby's heartbeat Mannymoo. You must feel soo relieved.

Hey mom2chloe, nice to know bun is doing great, that's a beautiful scan picture.

Kealz, I'm sure it won't hurt baby if you suck it in. I see it this way tho, now is the only time I get to feel no guilt or shame over my flab so I plan to let it hang all out and enjoy doing so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->