Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

I am still here.... and still feeling on the verge of vomiting, today has been really bad as just walking around the house is difficult. I am so hoping my hormone levels start to level out soon and decline... .FX!!

Glad all of you are feeling well.... :) I hope you continue to do so.

Hello everyone, hope you're all keeping well.

Mom2chloe, I hope your symptoms are easing off now.

Kealz, how did your appointment go at the Drs? Or was it the booking in appointment?

Mannymoo, you should be in the 2nd tri now, hope the roller coaster of sickness is a lot better.

AFM, I'm doing well, being having the full blown symptoms like exhaustion, nausea, starvation (uh I can't seem to find anything that fills me up), seems to have eased off in the past 2 days, I hope it keeps off cos I didn't have any of this with my ds.

It's been very quiet here, I hope all the other ladies are doing good.

Yeah all good here. Tiredness has eased off a lot.
I'm dealing with a very bad sore throat at the moment. Find it hard to swallow.

Hi Ladies, yeah it has been really quiet here for a few weeks now. I truly hope all is well.... I am still feeling pretty ick, but I THINK it's starting to get somewhat better.. I was actually out shopping yesterday and made it to a birthday party.. which I haven't been out of the house in weeks..., then today I actually made it out to water my gardens and do some weeding. I still feel pukey, but I find that sucking on peppermint or ice chips when it gets really bad helps. I can't wait for my next DR. Appointment on August 8th. It can not get here soon enough!! I think we will tell DD after that appointment as my belly is getting hard to hide. Ugh, already!! ;)

Evening ladies! :D

I'm still here too! :) Glad everyone is doing well, pregnancy wise I mean, although nausea etc is pretty grim. I think it has hit me too now, the last couple of days just felt a bit crappy and feel like i'm going to be to sick a lot although I only have once. I have to eat every couple of hours or the nausea starts again. Like you said, crysttal, I don't remember feeling this queasy with ds although I did have some sickness.

My appointment went well thank you! :) It was routine doc appt just to confirm the pregnancy and i'm now free to see the midwife. Got an appt with her on Tues 5th - woop!! Looking forward to getting my notes! Hoping she'll sort out 1st scan for me then too. I'd like it on Friday 29th Aug, lol! I'll only be 11 weeks then but i'd love to have it before going back to work. I work in a school and off for the summer so would be great not to have to say i've got a hosp. appt as they would guess - I work with a LOT of women, haha!

I'm getting a bit of a podge that won't budge, lol, I can suck it in a bit but then i can't breathe!! :-/ So, i think we'll tell as soon as we've had that scan. A couple of my friends know, and of course you guys, but no-one else.

We're off to Euro Disney tomorrow, can't wait!! Mon-Fri, whole family. Eek, trying to hide my pot belly, nausea and ravenous appetite from my SIL will be tricky - wish me luck! :)

Great to hear from you girls, the sickness, although icky, is a great sign of strong hormones! :) Crysttal - glad things are back to normal for you now, hun. Well, as normal as it gets, eh? ;)

Wow, I bet when i tap enter on my phone now it's going to look like a long post! Well it's good to catch and i'll check back in with you girls when we get back - have a great week! :D

Hope you have a great vacation Kealz!! Hoping you can enjoy it and feel ok... :)

Hi Ladies - hope all is well with everyone. I wrote a whole long post yesterday and then the IT guy came in so I had to shut my window - post gone. Very irritating.

Glad to hear everyone is feeling average - such a good sign! Im going to jump on the whining wagon and tell you all that I feel like s#*t! I seem to have constant nausea (and the odd bit of vomiting). I was even sick in my car the other day driving home from work (sorry TMI). I know its a good sign but surely it must end soon. Im over 12 weeks now. With DS it had definitely eased by now but was still nauseas until 14 weeks. And with DS it was evenings only. This is all day, every day and only eases when I eat something so no doubt I will be the size of a house by the time this baby is born. Whine over!

Otherwise all is good. Only going for my scan next Thursday when I will be 13 1/2 weeks. If all goes well, we will tell our friends then. Im really not looking forward to telling people as I have a bunch of friends who are all trying to get pregnant at the moment and my best friend (who is also my work colleague) has had several miscarriages lately. Id be quite happy to keep it a secret for several months longer but I fear my belly is starting to give me away.

Anyone know when 2nd tri actually starts? I could never really work it out….

Kealz hope you're having an amazing time at Euro Disney - very jealous. Are you not going to tell your SIL?

Janine - good luck for scan on Friday. Let us know how it goes.

Mom2Chloe - End of next week seems so far away but at least we can keep each other company until our scans.

Crysttal how are you doing hun after your hospital stay? Hope all has cleared up and the pain has gone away completely?

The Bears and MrsMck if you ladies are still out there, let us know how you are getting on. Still sending loads of baby dust your way.

xxx

Mom2chloe, good to know you're starting to feell better, FX it stays that way.

Kealz, hope you feel well on your trip and have an amazing time with the family. I'm pretty sure your SIL will have an idea before the trip is over.
I didn't go through the Dr, I just called the midwives line and I was given both my booking appointment and 12 week scan on the spot. I hope your midwife will be able to fit you in for the date you want.

Janine, I bet you can't wait. Let us know how you get on and all the best for Friday.

Mannymoo, shame to hear your sickness is still strong, perhaps you're having a girl.. they say symptoms are a lot stronger with girls. The end is in sight, so be strong hun.
2nd tri starts at 13 weeks on this forum, I think it varies in different countries but for uniformity here on bnb it's 13 weeks.

Crazy how time is flying, it seems just like a few weeks ago when we were all posting BFPs and saying congratulations.

Good luck at your scan next week, I understand not wanting to share the news, but I'd suggest you tell your close friends at least, before it gets awkward with your bump giving you away.

AFM, I'm completely pain free , thanks for asking. I brought out my maternity Jens over the weekend as I don't feel comfortable in any of my jeans. I also can not seem to get full no matter what I eat, so I find myself eating several times a day, although mostly carbs. I'm not too worried about putting on weight as I gained just 7kg with my ds and I'm hoping to gain more this time and hopefully keep on to some as I'm too skinny as I am.

Good luck today Janine. Let us know how you get on. X

It's so quiet on this thread... What other threads is everyone on? How are all the mommas and babies doing??

It is quiet. Mom2Chloe Im not really on other threads so rely on this one to get my fix lol. How are you feeling?

Janine how was the scan on Friday? I keep checking in for an update but haven't seen anything yet.

I just told my colleague. Feeling relieved its over as I wasn't looking forward to telling her. Now Im just waiting for Thursday so we can check in on LO and make sure all is fine. I guess then we will tell some more people this weekend.

How is everyone else? xx

I know right. I've been checking in to see if there's anything going on, by I didn't post cos I have no update. I guess everyone is dealing with 1st tri symptoms.

I'm also a part of my birth month group, I joined last week so as to keep up with people in the same stage as I am.

How's your sickness now, and general pregnancy symptoms?

Hope all the other ladies are doing fine.

It is quiet. Mom2Chloe Im not really on other threads so rely on this one to get my fix lol. How are you feeling?

Janine how was the scan on Friday? I keep checking in for an update but haven't seen anything yet.

I just told my colleague. Feeling relieved its over as I wasn't looking forward to telling her. Now Im just waiting for Thursday so we can check in on LO and make sure all is fine. I guess then we will tell some more people this weekend.

How is everyone else? xx

Hi Mannymoo, seems we posted at the same time. I've also been checking for Janine's update all weekend. Do you feel better now? I still have a constant metallic taste in my mouth and nothing tastes good. I also have occasional nausea.

Good luck on your scan on Thursday, I'm sure bubs is doing well.

Hi ladies! :)

Thanks for good hol wishes - on the whole it was good and FIL actually paid for it all so we were very lucky. Now here comes my ungrateful whingy bit...

There was LOADS of walking and I was so tired most of the time. Plus i didn't realise it was such a theme park inside?! Needless to say I couldn't go on most of the rides and it was difficult to keep finding excuses (especially as SIL knows i'm a bit of a dare devil with rides). I kept saying I would stay off to look after ds but then FIL was saying he would do that - arrgghh! I wish I could have just told them at the start of the hol, they would have been more sympathetic about breaks and snacks too! Dh really wants us to wait for 1st scan though so kept quiet. Ds was too young to access some things and suffered with his sleep so that was hard too bless him. If I didn't eat every couple of hours I would start dry heaving (sorry, tmi) and our 8 yr old nephew was throwing tantrums that could rival a 2 yr old. Then came the evenings... 'Are you sure you don't want a drink?!' was most common phrase at dinner. Yes, i'm pretty sure SIL must have been on to me but at least she was sensitive enough not ask me. By the end of the hol I was, in a word, knackered. Now i know that sounds like spoilt moaning but I know you girls will understand. We were very lucky to be able to go and did have some nice times - ds went on some rides, met some characters and had some treats. :)

Glad you ladies are doing well. :) Lovely to check in and read that you're all chugging along nicely. I'm in my birth month group too but find that the thread moves so quickly that there's lots of pages to read through between check in's so it's hard to keep up with it - have always felt more at home here with you girls. :) Good luck for scan on Thurs Mannymoo, you'll be fine hun. x How did your scan go Janine? Crysttal and Mom2chloe - i'm suffering with nausea too if I don't eat. Like I truly believe I am going to be sick but if I eat, even something small, then it instantly goes away!

I've got my first midwife appt tomorrow - i'm so excited!!! Gonna get my green notes! That will make it feel even more real. :D

Welcome back kealz! I typed a long response but lost it. I"'ll repost in the morning. Hope your appointment goes well and you get the dates you want.

Awww so glad to hear from you all..... Glad you all seem to be doing well too! I can't wait to hear about everyone's next appointments :)

AFM - I have been on the mend to the constant nausea, it seems to be getting farther and fewer, this weekend I actually managed to be outside and be active which is very unusual. My neighbors were all like " wow, how are you, haven't seen you in awhile"... must have really been hibernating. LOL I'm still pretty tired and have to eat often, but not as often as I was.. I can go a few hours without food and be fine were are before it was literally every 30mins to an hour or I felt so sick. I still have a pretty sensitive nose that certain things make me gag.

I go this friday for another OB appointment to use the dopler for baby heartbeat and get a blood drawn for something called a "Panorama". This will check for any chromosomal disorders and tell me the gender of the baby!! :) How exciting and nerve wracking at the same time... They say it's 99.9% accurate so that's promising. It will take about 2 weeks to get results.

I know right. I've been checking in to see if there's anything going on, by I didn't post cos I have no update. I guess everyone is dealing with 1st tri symptoms.

I'm also a part of my birth month group, I joined last week so as to keep up with people in the same stage as I am.

How's your sickness now, and general pregnancy symptoms?

Hope all the other ladies are doing fine.

... where can I find the Feb. Birth Mom Group as well? ;)

So sorry girls. Haven't got around to post as busy all weekend with dh away playing tennis and then Matthew being sick still.

Scan went well on Friday. I got bloods taken too to find out my blood group. I have to get the flu vaccine and whooping cough because I am going through a winter pregnancy.

It was lovely to see baby on screen. it must have been asleep. it's amazing how it developed since the last scan. The dates are spot on. So everything going really well. :) next scan won't be until 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->