Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Lol - I have peed at will on sticks! :) If you gotta go, you gotta go - don't give yourself a urine infection!

Ok.... It's been at least three hours, i'm gonna do it!

Go for it - i'll stick around. :) if you excuse the pun. ;)

Oh hun, sorry you got that. You must feel like poop. Af hasn't arrived yet so chin up hun, you may just be a late bloomer. :) x

I'm trying to hold onto hope that it might just be too early for a dollar tree cheapie to pick up... Trying to stay positive!

Good girl! :) What do those cheapie's know anyway? That's why they're cheap. x

It's bedtime UK so night night and i'll check in tomorrow. :)

Have a good night sweetie! I might test again tomorrow or wait til Saturday. Will be watching for your posts!

Mrsmck14, Shame at your BFN . You never know though, so let's keep hoping.

Clear blue says BFN for me while another late night cheapie gives a faint line or I must be having line eyes.

I love the support on this thread. I say let's keep testing till we get a definite answer.

Night all

Ok here it goes

Cd 2 bd
Cd 4 bd

Another bd tomorrow and fingers crossed that will be enough.

Welcome Janine.
Like kealz said you start counting CD from the 1st day of your period, and dpo from the day after ovulation.

How old is your lo and how long have you been ttc no 2?

Hi ladies

Af got me! :( Oh well, at least now I know where I am and will put my efforts into next cycle!

Hi ladies can I join?

I'm waiting to iv CD13 for me of cycle 12 :( using a clear blue monitor this cycle fingers xd no peak yet

Hi ladies can I join please?

Currently 8dpo in TWW, trying to keep positive with it being our 21st month of trying!

Anyone around this time? What symptoms are people getting?

:dust: and :hugs: to all x x

Ok here it goes

Cd 2 bd
Cd 4 bd

Another bd tomorrow and fingers crossed that will be enough.

Welcome Janine.
Like kealz said you start counting CD from the 1st day of your period, and dpo from the day after ovulation.

How old is your lo and how long have you been ttc no 2?

Oh Is that how it works. Sorry.

Ok second try. Lol

Cd 1 af
Cd 8 bd
CD 10 bd

And today a bd in plan.

My lo is 20 months old. His name is Matthew.
This is our first month ttcing to be honest. That's how we done it with the first one too.

Well ladies, i'm starting to think I may be out.. Another bfn this morning with fmu (though does it count as fmu if I woke up at 3a to potty and took the test at 6:15?). Cm is also starting to dry up though... I'm praying I'm wrong but I don't know. Trying so hard not to cry right now cause I thought it might be our month...

Welcome bluebearmummy and lintu! Of course you can join us :)

Kealz *hugs* I have a feeling we may be back on the cycle train together. Af's not here yet but I just know she's on her way

Hi Ladies - TGIF!

Kealz - so sorry AF got you hun. Bring out the chocolate again… AF really is a $*^%& witch! What always makes me feel better is telling myself that this could be my last AF for a long time and also telling myself that I am 1 week pregnant during AF - PMA all the way!

MrsMck sorry about the BFN too. It really does suck. I say keep testing until AF shows up (or not). It really could be too early. Chin up and fingers crossed.

Crysttal hope your LO is feeling better. My LO is also sick at the moment. Its so sad seeing them down, especially when they are normally so happy and smily. Have you tested? (Sorry if you have and I missed the post - just did a quick catch up).

Welcome to all the new ladies. So good to have so much support on this thread. Lintu and Janine - we are all on a similar CD. It is CD12 for me today. We DTD last night for the first time (after BIL went to bed) and will keep doing it every 2nd night until Ov and then every night for 3 nights - that is the master plan. Glad I will be testing with you ladies and hoping you are also POAS addicts like me :)

Bluebearmommy have you tested yet? I normally crack on about CD7 lol. Did it take you long to conceive #1? Although we have only been TTC #2 for about 4/5 months, it feels like forever, so I can only image what 21 months feels like. I really hope that this thread brings you lots of luck and you get your BFP soon. Keep us posted on your testing.

Hope I haven't missed anyone out? Hope you all have fab weekends. Mine will be filled with BDings and baking DS's birthday cake (don't worry - not at the same time). xxx

I think I'm gonna break down and buy an frer after work today. I won't take it til either tomorrow or Sunday (if af doesn't rear her ugly head by then). Part of me just wishes she'd show up already so we can get down to business again

I don't even know if my cycle is 25. It could be 30 too. Its all over the place. So I can just guess when O was. Should be this weekend tho. So better bd twice.

Welcome bluebearmummy and lintu:flower:

Sorry AF got you kealz:hugs:

Just a quick update, Woke up this morning not wanting to test and a few hours later AF reared its ugly head. So it's CD1 for me and you kealz.

Will be back to do a detailed post later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->