Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

They did laparoscopic surgery (aka keyhole surgery) but apparently the surgery over-ran because they had underestimated the size of my fibroids, which perhaps explains why they did such an awful job of sewing up the holes (I guess they were rushing). One of the advantages of laparoscopy is that you don't have a big scar, just 4 little tiny ones - but in my case they did such a crap job that I actually have 2 almost invisible scars and two huge keloid scars! I wish they'd just woken me up and passed me the needle and let me do it myself...

Aw man that sounds brutal. Why can't people just do a good job and not do it just so that they get paid! :growlmad: where's the work ethic?

~ did they fix everything though?

Hi Ladies!

I just read about your thread from another thread. I'm going to try the honey and cinnamon combo together, starting from tomorrow! I think i'll be adding it in my tea :) Has anyone had any good news whilst they have been taking cinnamon and honey?

xx

Welcome ksp :flower: We've had three bfps in the last couple of weeks from ladies taking our special potion :happydance: Love your signature line :)

Thank you! Good news about the bfps so far. I took cinnamon and honey in warm milk today. Figures crossed. I was on my 2nd cycle of clomid this month but I didn't ovulate. I am hoping the combination will help my cycle balance itself. I just found out that my mate is pregnant - 3rd one this year so far. I feel a little down but glad I have you girls to talk to and share your experiences on this journey!

I know it's rough sometimes when friends turn up pregnant :( You feel happy for them but at the same you feel jealous and then you feel guilty for being jealous :(

Aw man that sounds brutal. Why can't people just do a good job and not do it just so that they get paid! :growlmad: where's the work ethic?

~ did they fix everything though?

As far as I'm aware! At my 6-week follow up appointment they said everything is fine and they didn't damage anything in the process (tubes, wall of uterus) so hopefully I won't have any more issues - although I know that fibroids can return after a while.

Alright own up....who's forgetting to take their honey and cinnamon or is it just me :dohh:

I should be forgetting to take my dose but I remember every single morning because that's where I leave my medicine bottle for sinus infection. :shrug: I did forgot one day last week (the day of my accident) but quickly took the dose that afternoon when I did remember.

Maybe write a lil note on your private bathroom mirror or somewhere you'll look daily that will remind you to take it? Or set reminder on your phone?

Hey ladies... I was away from the weekend but back now.. BIG hello to our new members... im off to add you to the front page ASAP!!!

Alright own up....who's forgetting to take their honey and cinnamon or is it just me :dohh:

I have a hard time remembering on the weekends, when I'm not on my normal schedule. I'm pretty good during the weekdays, when I'm eating breakfast or making my lunch before work. I guess I'll just have to double dose it tonight!

I forgot to even buy the damn honey!! :haha: So I'm only an honorary member of the group for now!! :)

i forgot to take it away with me.. took it as soon as I got home tho

To make up for forgetting yesterday, I'm trying something fun... Vanilla bean icecream with a light honey drizzle and cinnamon on top! Mmmm! Hahaha!

To make up for forgetting yesterday, I'm trying something fun... Vanilla bean icecream with a light honey drizzle and cinnamon on top! Mmmm! Hahaha!

I wish there was a like button :) sounds good!

hmmmmm interesting! I was actually planning to make some vanilla ice cream tomorrow, so might give that a whirl!
Or I might stir some honey in just as it begins to freeze so there'll be a swirl of honey running through the ice-cream...

Wow you guys are creative! That sounds like a delicious sundae :icecream:

ReadyOrNot - you're making your own ice-cream? Wow :shock: do you use special machine or is there a way to make it without special equipment?

hmmmmm interesting! I was actually planning to make some vanilla ice cream tomorrow, so might give that a whirl!
Or I might stir some honey in just as it begins to freeze so there'll be a swirl of honey running through the ice-cream...

Ooooh! That sounds soo good! :thumbup:

alright ladies, starting my first dose of honey and cinnamon tomorrow!! :munch: is it just a sprinkle of cinnamon??

Wow you guys are creative! That sounds like a delicious sundae :icecream:

ReadyOrNot - you're making your own ice-cream? Wow :shock: do you use special machine or is there a way to make it without special equipment?

Yeah I love cooking and I'm a bit of a health nut (whole foods, natural, organic, blah blah blah) so I usually make everything from scratch (including rice milk and oat milk)! I have a fairly simple vanilla ice cream recipe which doesn't require special equipment or an ice-cream maker. I also have recipes for avocado&lime, banana, and coconut ice creams! Anyone wants them message me!

I bake at least every other day to prevent my husband from bringing home mass-produced rubbish full of additives! In the last 2 weeks I've made (all wholewheat) pumpkin loaf and pumpkin cupcakes, coconut loaf and coconut cupcakes, vanilla fudge, various cookies, ginger loaves (today) and a victoria sponge (yesterday) and today we had home-made pizza (including the dough - wholewheat of course) and it was yum! Here's one I made for hubby a few weeks ago...

Attachments

• 22072011657.jpg
    22072011657.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 6
Mmmmm you are making me hungry ReadyORnot!!!

yup Haj- just a sprinkle!!!

I guess I haven't posted in here yet about my early cinnamon mishap.. When greenpear was first telling me about the cinnamon and honey I misread what was written. I took a full spoonful of honey followed by a FULL spoonful of cinnamon... that cinnamon stayed with me for a LOOOONNNGGG time...

Mmmmm you are making me hungry ReadyORnot!!!

yup Haj- just a sprinkle!!!

I guess I haven't posted in here yet about my early cinnamon mishap.. When greenpear was first telling me about the cinnamon and honey I misread what was written. I took a full spoonful of honey followed by a FULL spoonful of cinnamon... that cinnamon stayed with me for a LOOOONNNGGG time...

OMG:rofl::rofl::rofl: thats sooo something i would do....just a sprinkle...got it!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->