Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Mmmmm you are making me hungry ReadyORnot!!!

yup Haj- just a sprinkle!!!

I guess I haven't posted in here yet about my early cinnamon mishap.. When greenpear was first telling me about the cinnamon and honey I misread what was written. I took a full spoonful of honey followed by a FULL spoonful of cinnamon... that cinnamon stayed with me for a LOOOONNNGGG time...

yikes!!

My first spoonful the lid came off the cinnamon and so I ended up with a LOT more than I intended but that was nothing compared to a full spoonful!

I guess I haven't posted in here yet about my early cinnamon mishap.. When greenpear was first telling me about the cinnamon and honey I misread what was written. I took a full spoonful of honey followed by a FULL spoonful of cinnamon... that cinnamon stayed with me for a LOOOONNNGGG time...

yikes!!

My first spoonful the lid came off the cinnamon and so I ended up with a LOT more than I intended but that was nothing compared to a full spoonful!

Yayyy I just add my Honey and Cinnamon to my profile signature!!

yikes!!

Yayyy I just add my Honey and Cinnamon to my profile signature!!

:thumbup:

:hi: girls never tried this one what do i do just buy normal honey and ground cinnamon is that right and what do i do with the 2 do i just have a spoonful of honey with some cinnamon on it haha x x x

Oh just read your hcg level....hmmm I know that there is a great variation but could you have also O'd later than you thought? Did you get a definite sign that you O'd? Because either you O'd later and you are 4 weeks like me, or you O'd 14/15 and your hcg is rising a little slower right now. What did Dr say?

Hiya hun:flower:

My doctor just said I was in the 4th week. I got ewcm as an ovulation sign on cycle days 17-20, so I guess I really am around 5 weeks. Maybe my hcg is a slow riser (have read that can be normal too) as I don't have any symptoms but sore boobs and cramps... nothing else for now. I have heard that slow rising hcg is normal as everyone is different. Will see a obstetrican for first time on wednesday, maybe she will offer another test or want to wait untill I an further along to test hcg levels. Unless the egg implanted really late and that's why my hcg is low. Oh well, I'm not going to worry. How are you doing? :flower:

Hiya girls

It's great to see even more ladies have joined since I last visited this great thread, the power of all us beleiving in h&c will surely bring on many more BFPs!!!!

I had my h&c as usual today. My symptoms are sore boobs and cramps only, nothing else so maybe I won't get anymore for a couple of weeks.

How is everyone else doing? :hugs:

:hi: girls never tried this one what do i do just buy normal honey and ground cinnamon is that right and what do i do with the 2 do i just have a spoonful of honey with some cinnamon on it haha x x x

Hi yes any kind of honey and i have the ground cinnamon just take a spoonful of honey and sprinkle cinnamon on it!!!! :)

bah humbug! Last night I was on here chuckling to myself about people forgetting to take it and thinking "haha that'll never be me, in fact I'm going to go get a spoonful right now before I go to bed", then my husband did somthing to irritate me, I never went to bed until 3:30am, and lo and behold I totally forgot to take my honey & cinnamon :nope:

Hi ladies. I'm due to start testing with the OPKs in a few days and needless to say, i'm super anxious! At least i get a pos line on those LOL. I really hope i get that bfp this cycle. Good luck and lot's of baby dust to all you ladies as well :dust:

Hi ladies. I'm due to start testing with the OPKs in a few days and needless to say, i'm super anxious! At least i get a pos line on those LOL. I really hope i get that bfp this cycle. Good luck and lot's of baby dust to all you ladies as well :dust:

good luck!

Ladies. I'm feeling really disheartened as though I'm going to be out this month. I've pretty much has my hopes held sky high as I feel it's the first month we've 'properly' had things lined up and done it 'right'. I've no reason to feel I'm out other than NO symptoms. I just know this month is gonna really knock me if I am :-(

Ladies. I'm feeling really disheartened as though I'm going to be out this month. I've pretty much has my hopes held sky high as I feel it's the first month we've 'properly' had things lined up and done it 'right'. I've no reason to feel I'm out other than NO symptoms. I just know this month is gonna really knock me if I am :-(

Hun... stay positive! I had no symptoms, I still only have sore boobs.... that's it! This cycle was the first time we properly lined things up too, and I decided that if we didn't conceive then I would still be pleased that we had done all we could for a change, rather than wondering that if we had done it more would we have concevived. So just try and feel good that you did the best you could, that's an achievement in itself hun, ttc can be hard to get right timing wise so if you nailed that then that's great and you are definately in for a chance. Got my fingers crossed for you hun, I know how you feel, I felt like that about a week before my BFP, it's just a natural 'ttc low' and 'what if' time we all pass through.... have some honey and cinnamon and smile knowing it will happen for soon. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hugs! Stay positive Hun! I know it will be soon!!!!

Hey guys can any one tell me how to get the HOney Cinamon Babies on? thanks Guys on my first dose today not looking forward as i dont like either ha should be fun x

Hey I know how you feel, but we all have to be positive. We are all here to support you! Try and relax and not think about it. Have a nice massage! x

I know hun, last month was rough for me for the same reason, as we had done everything right and were relaxed about it, so I thought for sure it was our month. Just remember that a lot of women have no symptoms until well after AF is late, so you're definitely not out yet!!

Hey guys can any one tell me how to get the HOney Cinamon Babies on? thanks Guys on my first dose today not looking forward as i dont like either ha should be fun x

Lucylou, click reply with quote, then copy the code for the sparklee, then go to your User CP, click edit signature, and then paste the code into the box.

Yes h&c isn't always yummy, but it's good medicine!!

Thanks Shterr612, Greenorchid and Ksp

It really helps and I will be positive. I'm just on a little 'shit what if i never get my BFP' moment. Thanks girls you're all great xxx

Thanks Shterr612, Greenorchid and Ksp

It really helps and I will be positive. I'm just on a little 'shit what if i never get my BFP' moment. Thanks girls you're all great xxx

I was just thinking...sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves to be positive ALL the time, so also don't feel bad about having a "shit what if I never get my BFP" moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->