Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Thanks Shterr612, Greenorchid and Ksp

It really helps and I will be positive. I'm just on a little 'shit what if i never get my BFP' moment. Thanks girls you're all great xxx

I was just thinking...sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves to be positive ALL the time, so also don't feel bad about having a "shit what if I never get my BFP" moment.

^^what she said^^

Hiya girls

It's great to see even more ladies have joined since I last visited this great thread, the power of all us beleiving in h&c will surely bring on many more BFPs!!!!

I had my h&c as usual today. My symptoms are sore boobs and cramps only, nothing else so maybe I won't get anymore for a couple of weeks.

How is everyone else doing? :hugs:

:hugs:

I'm doing good - getting random little whiffs of queasy stomach but nothing major. Oh and my boobs started to hurt today! Haha

I think that if I don't spy any spotting this week I'll make Dr appt for next Monday - I'll be around 5 weeks by then!

It really helps and I will be positive. I'm just on a little 'shit what if i never get my BFP' moment. Thanks girls you're all great xxx

Honey you'll get it. I know it's tough to be positive all the time - I got my bfp and I still have those days where I feel like poo but I know good things are coming your way! Here's lots of :baby: :dust: for you and hope it will help you keep your head up! :hugs:

CINNAMON ALERT

Ok girlies,

For those of us who recently got bfp - I was considering continuing to eat cinnamon daily, but I read all sorts of things on the net, and cinnamon in large doses is not recommended for pregnant women. Basically eating it here and there in food, cookies, buns is perfectly fine, but eating it everyday might not be too great. While it's great for TTC, in early pregnancy it may cause MC.

So there you go - honey is great apparently to prevent MC!

So I'm thinking of eating honey only now and skipping cinnamon unless it's in buns or something...dang I love cinnamon :(

I was just thinking...sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves to be positive ALL the time, so also don't feel bad about having a "shit what if I never get my BFP" moment.

You are so right! It's good to be positive but perfectly fine to recognize your limits. ~*~*~*~I'm still sending you positive vibes hun (today I've got lots of them :D )

CINNAMON ALERT

Ok girlies,

For those of us who recently got bfp - I was considering continuing to eat cinnamon daily, but I read all sorts of things on the net, and cinnamon in large doses is not recommended for pregnant women. Basically eating it here and there in food, cookies, buns is perfectly fine, but eating it everyday might not be too great. While it's great for TTC, in early pregnancy it may cause MC.

So I'm thinking of eating honey only now and skipping cinnamon unless it's in buns or something...dang I love cinnamon :(

hmmm - wondering if I should skip the cinnamon just in case, just until AF shows up

bah humbug! Last night I was on here chuckling to myself about people forgetting to take it and thinking "haha that'll never be me, in fact I'm going to go get a spoonful right now before I go to bed", then my husband did somthing to irritate me, I never went to bed until 3:30am, and lo and behold I totally forgot to take my honey & cinnamon :nope:

hahahahaha that would be me too!!

Hi ladies. I'm due to start testing with the OPKs in a few days and needless to say, i'm super anxious! At least i get a pos line on those LOL. I really hope i get that bfp this cycle. Good luck and lot's of baby dust to all you ladies as well :dust:

"At least i get a pos line on those" so so so sososo true!!!! that is the only positive i get and it makes me so happy for the time being :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: i know how you feel!

Wabblit- :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I was beginning to think it would never happen for me either. After last cycle I got really down for a good couple of weeks.. just kept thinking that I would never see my BFP. I know it doesn't help to say it will happen... but keep your positive spirit and know there is a BFP in your future sometime.

CINNAMON ALERT

Ok girlies,

hmmm - wondering if I should skip the cinnamon just in case, just until AF shows up

I'd say you're fine eating it till you see those 2 lines - when you do, stop :flower:

Wabblit- I know that feeling. I have a moment like that oh say about once a month every month. :dohh: Just know this- eventually we will all get our bfps and meet our forever babies. Some of us might need more help than others but we will all get there nevertheless... :thumbup: By the way, don't count yourself out yet... Remember, it ain't over til the darn witch shows. :dance: Until then, party on and eat some honey with cinnamon and pee on sticks.

CINNAMON ALERT

Ok girlies,

Hiya hun,:flower:

I can't really get away from cinnamon.... us greek girls use it on EVERYTHING lol!:haha: It's in every greek dish that exists normally accompanied by mint, parsley and lemon (meat dishes and sweet dishes). I think women have been eating it for years over here in very high quantities so I'm not going to worry (that's a joke coming from a newly pregnant women, if we don't worry we can't be pregnant lol:rofl:) But I agree that too much of anything can't be good for you so I will make sure I don't overdose in cinnamon if ya get me. Thanks for the advice hun :thumbup:

My boobs have also started hurting more now lol! But the cramps have stopped and I feel great so I guess it's just a waiting game for those other symptoms to start maybe by week 6. I'm not even the tiniest bit tired lol. :haha:

Hi girls:flower:

How is eveyone today?

Have you had your daily dose? :winkwink:

Any new symptoms to obsess over?

Hope you are all having a good day whatever part of the world you are in, it's a sunny day today so I'm mentally sending you all some Cyprus sun to brighten up your days and keep you smiling from the island of aphrodite godess of love!

Let's see those BFPs keep on rolling in for the remainder of this year and then into 2012 to! It's going to be a good couple of months I can feel it and next year will be even better! Keep smiling girls!:hugs:

CINNAMON ALERT

Ok girlies,

Hiya hun,:flower:

I can't really get away from cinnamon.... us greek girls use it on EVERYTHING lol!:haha: It's in every greek dish that exists normally accompanied by mint, parsley and lemon (meat dishes and sweet dishes). I think women have been eating it for years over here in very high quantities so I'm not going to worry (that's a joke coming from a newly pregnant women, if we don't worry we can't be pregnant lol:rofl:) But I agree that too much of anything can't be good for you so I will make sure I don't overdose in cinnamon if ya get me. Thanks for the advice hun :thumbup:

My boobs have also started hurting more now lol! But the cramps have stopped and I feel great so I guess it's just a waiting game for those other symptoms to start maybe by week 6. I'm not even the tiniest bit tired lol. :haha:

Glad to hear that you are feeling so great :) I agree that if you have been eating a lot of cinnamon your whole life, you probably don't need to worry about continuing to eat it as part of your normal diet. I love it too and have always eaten a ton, so being pregnant probably won't stop me from eating it in food when that time comes. However, I definitely won't be eating spoonfuls of it hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->