Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hi girls:flower:

How is eveyone today?

Have you had your daily dose? :winkwink:

Any new symptoms to obsess over?

Hope you are all having a good day whatever part of the world you are in, it's a sunny day today so I'm mentally sending you all some Cyprus sun to brighten up your days and keep you smiling from the island of aphrodite godess of love!

Let's see those BFPs keep on rolling in for the remainder of this year and then into 2012 to! It's going to be a good couple of months I can feel it and next year will be even better! Keep smiling girls!:hugs:

Thanks for the sunshine :) It's sunny here too but COLD...winter is coming. I'm currently eating a bowl of oatmeal and homemade applesauce made with plenty of cinnamon (and ginger and cardamom) and sweetened with honey :thumbup:

think i got my BFP 15 minutes ago

Congrats. May you have a H&H 9 months.

:dust: to the rest o fhte ladies.

I am so down today. Just feel like I'm never going to see that BFP. ANd now with OH not working I dont even know if I wan to kep TTC. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry. I'm just really low today.

Thanks for ust "listening" ladies.

*hugs for mommy and me. I am sorry you are having a hard time. It is hard not to feel down from time to time, but I just know this will happen for you soon. Best wishes to your OH too!

think i got my BFP 15 minutes ago

Congrats. May you have a H&H 9 months.

:dust: to the rest o fhte ladies.

I am so down today. Just feel like I'm never going to see that BFP. ANd now with OH not working I dont even know if I wan to kep TTC. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry. I'm just really low today.

Thanks for ust "listening" ladies.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: try and stay positive hun, I felt like that at one point last cycle, it's only natural to have lows too. It will happen for you, never give up and try and do something that is for yourself and has nothing to do with ttc too, we can loose ourselves in trying, it's important to look after ourselves and find joy in life from other areas too, and they say it's when you start relaxing and taking less time to think about just ttc that it happens for you. Maybe take a long bath and do your nails and hair, have an early night and read a good book, even watching a funny film can help. Big hugs hun, my fingers are crossed for you, I've been there too. :hugs:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm will be testing next week if no :af: 9dpo today got my honey and cinnamon had a sppon ful yum yum so nice xxx

So last night DH and I were on a scavanger hunt looking for a store that had HONEY! Our dollar store usually sells it but of course when i need it, its sold out. We went to a different store and they didn't have it either. Finally we just went to the super market where i found they sell organic honey :laugh2:...it was a little pricey but i'm hoping it will be worth it!

My husband says it's cute that i'm trying this LOL. In other words he think's i'm weird but he's going along with it :haha:

So last night DH and I were on a scavanger hunt looking for a store that had HONEY! Our dollar store usually sells it but of course when i need it, its sold out. We went to a different store and they didn't have it either. Finally we just went to the super market where i found they sell organic honey :laugh2:...it was a little pricey but i'm hoping it will be worth it!

My husband says it's cute that i'm trying this LOL. In other words he think's i'm weird but he's going along with it :haha:

hahah mine feels the same way!! He even took a spoonful too.. :)

Hey Ladies! Im going to join you guys this month if thats ok! Yay honey cinnamon!!!

hahah mine feels the same way!! He even took a spoonful too.. :)

My hubby refuses to try it. He's not a fan of cinnamon at all

Ive just poured a big dollop of honey into our pasta sauce to sweeten it up - wonder if he will notice lol!

Ugh I forgot to buy it AGAIN! :dohh: I'm sick too, so you'd think my sore throat would remind me to stop at the store and pick it up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->