Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hey ladies...af is due today but still no sign yet. I tested this morning and got a bfn my af like stomach cramps haven't been so bad but my back ones are eh. Also I keep getting that feeling like something just flowed out so I keep running to the bathroom to check. Anyone experience this and end up pregnant?

Hey ladies...af is due today but still no sign yet. I tested this morning and got a bfn my af like stomach cramps haven't been so bad but my back ones are eh. Also I keep getting that feeling like something just flowed out so I keep running to the bathroom to check. Anyone experience this and end up pregnant?

I had dampness the other morning which sent me running to the loo to check but turned out it was just leakage from DTD earlier that morning...:blush:
Other than that I've been dry as a bone for days. But everyone is different and I remember reading a thread where some women said they had loads of CM around AF due date and got their BFP and others saying they were totally dry.

Is yours just a feeling of flow but nothing actually there?

I had dampness the other morning which sent me running to the loo to check but turned out it was just leakage from DTD earlier that morning...:blush:
Other than that I've been dry as a bone for days. But everyone is different and I remember reading a thread where some women said they had loads of CM around AF due date and got their BFP and others saying they were totally dry.

Yeah I actually feel like i flowed. that happens to me sometimes before my period though. and my underwear is very damp. i just wish if AF wasnt coming she wouldnt be late....its just stressful:dohh:

OMG readyORnot... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: When will your EDD be???

Welcome Kros330!!!!!!

Yeah I actually feel like i flowed. that happens to me sometimes before my period though. and my underwear is very damp. i just wish if AF wasnt coming she wouldnt be late....its just stressful:dohh:

I really hope she stays away and you can be our 5th bfp!!!

I've got ZERO symptoms. Not even boobs aching. I'm 7dpo is 10dpo to early to test? I'm not due for another 7 days

:shrug: Some ladies get their faint bfp at 10 dpo. :shrug: Good luck when you test.

hey hun, how r u now? I have that feeling too and run to the loo at least once an hour but theres nothing there, I hardly have any actual cm it's just a dampness. My cramps feel like AF but mild and don't last long. So it could be a good sign for you.:hugs:

Wabblit, 10dpo is a little early, but it doesn't mean it's not possible. My faint BFP was at 16dpo. Unless my ovulation date is wrong. Goodluck and let us know if u test :hugs:

Wabblit, 10dpo is a little early, but it doesn't mean it's not possible. My faint BFP was at 16dpo. Unless my ovulation date is wrong. Goodluck and let us know if u test :hugs:

Hi hun. I think I'm gonna leave it until I'm due (7days time) as will just get depressed seeing a bfn and kick myself for testing. Got accuptunture session tonight so that's something to help me chill out. I so want this I'm pooing my pants that it's not gonna happen. Keep smiling I guess and thanks for everyones support x

Hi hun. I think I'm gonna leave it until I'm due (7days time) as will just get depressed seeing a bfn and kick myself for testing. Got accuptunture session tonight so that's something to help me chill out. I so want this I'm pooing my pants that it's not gonna happen. Keep smiling I guess and thanks for everyones support x

Accupuncture sounds great hun, it's a good idea to wait like u said, I managed to too for once. It will happen hun:hugs:, keep the faith x x x

OMG readyORnot... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Im so happy for you!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: When will your EDD be???

Welcome Kros330!!!!!!

Thanks Bug, I can still barely believe it! My EDD is 16 July 2011

My aunt thinks I might be further along than I think we think though, although I keep telling her the date of my LMP. But she keeps saying she thinks that was a 1st trimester bleed and not a period :wacko:

Anyway, I'm totally convinced it was a period:dohh:! But she won't let it go until I have my scan in 3 weeks!

Greenpear-I hope so tooo!!!:happydance:

Wannabeam-Thats pretty much exactly how I'm feeling. I guess in my head I'm just trying to convience myself that shes coming because thats how i feel.

So ladies the :witch: was supposed to come yesterday and hasnt yet, so I'm officially 1 day late. I feel like shes coming though:cry: i have the cramps and the feeling that im wet or having a "flow". I tested this morning and I got :bfn::nope: How was late has it taken anyone to get a BFP after AF was due?

This is going to sound stupid I know as I'm convinced I'm not (breast just not sore, not tired, no nausea, no cramps etc etc) but I can't shake the feeling like something is going on down there, deep inside me?? I wanted to write it here so I can check back (assuming I'm gonna get :witch: and it will confirm to me next cycle that it's just the way my body is when AF is a week away. There is method to my madness but does that make any sense?

My temps dropped today a toosh too. Am def doomed :-(
Brutally honest opinions welcome xx

Greenpear-I hope so tooo!!!:happydance:

Wannabeam-Thats pretty much exactly how I'm feeling. I guess in my head I'm just trying to convience myself that shes coming because thats how i feel.

So ladies the :witch: was supposed to come yesterday and hasnt yet, so I'm officially 1 day late. I feel like shes coming though:cry: i have the cramps and the feeling that im wet or having a "flow". I tested this morning and I got :bfn::nope: How was late has it taken anyone to get a BFP after AF was due?

:hugs: hun, first symptom pf pregnancy is a missed AF so.... so far so good:thumbup:. Had my first scan tonight and at the appointement I asked about AF cramps and she said that it's normal and I will keep feeling period pains for a while. So unless AF rears her ugly face soon all your symptoms are promising! :thumbup: Don't give up hope yet hun! Some people don't get BFPs untill they are a week or two late.:flower:

This is going to sound stupid I know as I'm convinced I'm not (breast just not sore, not tired, no nausea, no cramps etc etc) but I can't shake the feeling like something is going on down there, deep inside me?? I wanted to write it here so I can check back (assuming I'm gonna get :witch: and it will confirm to me next cycle that it's just the way my body is when AF is a week away. There is method to my madness but does that make any sense?

My temps dropped today a toosh too. Am def doomed :-(
Brutally honest opinions welcome xx

I felt the same a week before my missed AF, my boobs are only just a little sore now for the first time and I'm a week late now... I have no other symptoms. My cramps didn't start untill AF was late by a day or so too so you might not feel them yet as a symptom. My doctor said tonight that if I'm not feeling any symptoms now then I probably won't for a long time maybe not even untill the baby moves, so not feeling pregnant doesn't rule it out trust me! Stay positive hun!:hugs:

wabblit- a temp drop at 7 dpo could be an implantation dip!

Wannabeam- do you have pictures????

wabblit- a temp drop at 7 dpo could be an implantation dip!

Wannabeam- do you have pictures????

yep... here's my honey&cinnamon baby!

Ignore my ticker, I'm 5weeks today, EDD 13th July 2012!:thumbup: Honey and Cinnamon is my saviour!

Attachments

• 5-weeks-(email).jpg
    5-weeks-(email).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly