Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hi ladies, sorry to have been so quiet all month, I needed a month away from here I think, I needed to become sain again in my head. But i'm back now, The :witch: got me this evening :cry: I'm pretty gutted, but I believe the Honey and Cinnamon will make a difference and we didn't do very well with remembering to take it, so i'm thinking, as this thread seems to be proving to be as successful as I thought it would be, we will try our hardest to have a spoonful every day this month, both of us :D so hopefully we can join in the :bfp: fun.

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time Greenpear, my thoughts are with you :hugs:

And congratulations to the :bfp:'s and lets hope to see many more

So i tested with the OPKs yesterday and today and both times i got a faint line. I'm guessing i'll get a pos OPK either tomorrow or the next day. It looks like DH and i will be doing some BDing for the next few days. I'm really hoping the H&C works for this cycle.

Maybe I'm blind, but where is the Dec testing thread?

I guess no one started it yet....you could if you'd like shterr!

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for the support you girls are giving me right now during this horrible weekend. I really appreciate all the kindness and understanding and prayers/wishes that are being sent my way. Hopefully collectively that will ward off MC. I guess we'll see. Either way I'll my doc on Monday and I'll ask him how I can prevent this from happening next time (aside from doing what I already been doing this time). Hopefully he'll know what to do.

I want to wish all the best to pregnant and TTC ladies alike and send lot's of :dust: your way, and :hugs:

Shterr612 - sorry she got you hun, but guess what? This means you are very likely to get an early Christmas present!

Wabblit - good luck hun, I'll be thinking of you and hoping you'll announce your bfp

caz & bob - good luck hun!

ksp - thanks for kind words

Wannabeam, Mrs. Resa, Nat - I really hope that you are right, and it's just a breakthrough bleed. I would love for history not to repeat itself, but I guess I'll find out once doc runs tests on me. Thanks girls :hugs:

Don't want to sound like I'm trying to give false hope or anything and not claiming to be an expert because obviously you have to be realistic with yourself and as we know these things do unfortunately happen, but honestly, there are SO many stories about women bleeding and so on who go on to have a perfectly healthy baby (often even after an official diagnisis of MC), so please don't lose hope. Your pregnancy is still in the early stages and 5 weeks is too early for a doctor to 100% accurately diagnose a MC. :hugs:
Also, I think someone mentioned this to you already but some women have low progesterone and as soon as pregnancy is diagnosed can take it to help keep baby going for the 1st tri so maybe worth asking doc about and checking your levels?

Yes, I'm thinking of asking him that...also I have a history of nosebleeds, and my mom was saying how once when they did my tests, some kind of blood number was borderline normal, and my mom suspects that that number fluctuates and when it drops I have nosebleeds. Why I'm bringing it up is because yesterday when spotting started I also had a nosebleed in the morning. I'm thinking of asking my mom about it, as she is studying all kinds of blood disorders right now. Maybe she can help me shed light into all of this. Well, either way I'll wait till Monday and talk to my doc then.

:dust:

Greenpear I'm so sorry I pray everything is ok with you and the baby. I cant imagine what your going through.
I'm actually starting to like the honey and cinnamon. Surprisingly enough I haven't forgotten to take it.
I'm either on CD9 or CD11, AF was a little weird this month so it could be either. But I'm not worried about it. I'm actually doing a really good job of staying calm. DH surprised me yesterday that we're going to Florida early next year. That is if I'm not pregnant by then. So I've got something to look forward to next year no matter what.

Congrats to those who got their BFP's!!

is the trip for anything special or just a getaway???

It's just a getaway. We've both been kinda stressed about trying to have a baby and he figured if we had something to look forward to then it would help us relax about ttc. So if we don't get pregnant before then at least we'll have a great vacation and if we get pregnant then we can just push it back until later in the year.

Hi ladies, can you add me please :)

My names Stacey, I got married in Sept this year and am 25. I had my implant removed in July, first period in August and DH and I NTNP- we've technically been TTC since Sept but my husbands in the army and went away 2 days after we got married for 3 weeks so kinda missed Sept, Oct was a :bfn:, this month he's definitely around for the whole of it so I'm currently waiting for AF (2 days late) and this cycle I'm going to carry on taking my prenatal vits, but also this month we're trying: H&C, preseed and CB ovulation tests

Xxx

My names Stacey, I got married in Sept this year and am 25. I had my implant removed in July, first period in August and DH and I NTNP- we've technically been TTC since Sept but my husbands in the army and went away 2 days after we got married for 3 weeks so kinda missed Sept, Oct was a :bfn:, this month he's definitely around for the whole of it so I'm currently waiting for AF (2 days late) and this cycle I'm going to carry on taking my prenatal vits, but also this month we're trying: H&C, preseed and CB ovulation tests

Xxx

Welcome Stacey! :flower:

Xxx

Welcome!!

Xxx

Welcome Stacey! :flower:

:hi: Stacey !!!!

Xxx

Hi and welcome to the thread :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"