Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hi Ladies, I read about honey and cinnamon, but I read it has to be raw honey, is that correct? How do you ladies take it, ie which honey and what ratios?? xxx

I've been taking 1 tablespoon each morning sprinkled generously with cinnamon :)

However I've just been looking online and the info I read says 2tsp morning and evening?? Xxx

I just do one a day... Just the general honey from the grocery store, nothing fancy.

Hi ladies, can you add me please :)

My names Stacey, I got married in Sept this year and am 25. I had my implant removed in July, first period in August and DH and I NTNP- we've technically been TTC since Sept but my husbands in the army and went away 2 days after we got married for 3 weeks so kinda missed Sept, Oct was a :bfn:, this month he's definitely around for the whole of it so I'm currently waiting for AF (2 days late) and this cycle I'm going to carry on taking my prenatal vits, but also this month we're trying: H&C, preseed and CB ovulation tests

Xxx

Welcome Stacey :wave: hope the :witch: stays away for you x

Happy Birthday Caz & Bob!!!!
Welcome Stacy!!!!!

Ok so I think I have the list updated.. If I missed anyone im sorry.. having brain issues at the moment lol!!!

I've been taking 1 tablespoon each morning sprinkled generously with cinnamon :)

However I've just been looking online and the info I read says 2tsp morning and evening?? Xxx

1 tbsp with generous sprinkle of cinnamon a day is good enough - generic honey from the store is fine too. Trust me it works and there's no need for anything fancy unless you yourself choose to buy something fancy. Have fun and good luck!

Oh no, nothing fancy for me lol. I gave a spoonful to DH earlier, he gagged and had to spit it out- I couldn't stop myself laughing! Seems he's not a fan of 'set' honey but he's happy to try again with runny honey xx

hey girls i rly dnt understand how its met to work can someone explain xxxx

hey girls i rly dnt understand how its met to work can someone explain xxxx

Honey is a 'superfood' so pretty much good for anything and cinnamon is supposed to stimulate blood flow to your vital organs. Good luck. I keep forgetting to take it some days lol x

Welcome Stacey!:flower:

How is everyone today?

Greenpear, any news?:hugs: Been thinking about you all weekend.:hugs:

Had my honey minus the cinnamon today (I too have read that cassia bark/cinnamon is a no no once preggers). Switched to honey and lemon instead. Praying my bloodpressure will be lower by friday!

Also got a bone to pick with u ladies.... my doctor told me to drink loads of milk as pregnacare doesn't contain enough calcium.... I hate milk and usually have rice milk. Well since I've switched to milk in the last 6 days I have put on a huge 4 kilos :saywhat: which has really bummed me out as now I am classed as overweight for my height even though I'm still a size8 :cry:

Do you girls think that it's bone density that has increased... as my waistline is pretty much the same even with my pregnancy bloat :shrug:

I'm very healthy, I don't eat cakes, crisps, chocolates. I have upped my fruit intake... don't even put sugar in my coffee anymore.:coffee:

Any thoughts?

Hi wannabeam. I'm not altogether sure but it sounds like your bodies preparing itself for your little one. It could also be water retention adding on the extra pounds x

So ladeeez how we all doing?

I'm 12dpo and still convinced I'm out. Yesterday my 'period spot' appeared on the same part of my chin I get each month so that's a sure sign. I've not associated it with my cycle before but looking back I'm sure it's connected. It's one of those really deep, hard buggars that goes red so everyone can see it as if it's saying 'hellooooo'

I'm due to test tomo but wondering if it's worth it and whether I should just wait for AF and not waste a test. Off to Venice tomo for a few nights away with OH so can't wait!! Bet I def get AF it will just be my luck :-(

I'm 12dpo and still convinced I'm out. Yesterday my 'period spot' appeared on the same part of my chin I get each month so that's a sure sign. I've not associated it with my cycle before but looking back I'm sure it's connected. It's one of those really deep, hard buggars that goes red so everyone can see it as if it's saying 'hellooooo'

I'm due to test tomo but wondering if it's worth it and whether I should just wait for AF and not waste a test. Off to Venice tomo for a few nights away with OH so can't wait!! Bet I def get AF it will just be my luck :-(

You're not out yet hun! I also got my usual spots and they never went away lol!:thumbup: It can also be a symptom!:happydance: Venice sounds nice... and whatever the outcome with your AF it will be a nice break away together as a couple where you can focus on just the two of you. Enjoy and make the most of your couple time :winkwink:

Babydust and don't forget to take along your honey and cinnamon!:hugs:

Wannabeam, here's something from wikipedia (I had looked it up as I wanted to increase my calcium intake without having to buy cow's milk as I normally make home-made rice milk and oat milk):

Many good sources of calcium exist. These include
seaweeds such as kelp, wakame and hijiki; nuts and seeds (like almonds and sesame); blackstrap molasses; beans; figs; quinoa; amaranth; collard greens; okra; rutabaga; broccoli; dandelion leaves; kale; and fortified products such as orange juice and soy milk. An overlooked source of calcium is eggshell, which can be ground into a powder and mixed into food or a glass of water.

Loads of the above are already a staple part of my diet so I'm not too worried now.

You're not out yet hun! I also got my usual spots and they never went away lol!:thumbup: It can also be a symptom!:happydance: Venice sounds nice... and whatever the outcome with your AF it will be a nice break away together as a couple where you can focus on just the two of you. Enjoy and make the most of your couple time :winkwink:

Babydust and don't forget to take along your honey and cinnamon!:hugs:

Thanks hun. Just a question, did you 'know' you were gonna get your BFP? X

Wannabeam- I wouldn't put the weight gain all down to the milk... prob like Wabblit said more water retention and bloat.

Wabblit- I got my usual pimples before I got my BFP too.. I was sure I was out for the month as tings were happening as they normally would. Have a great trip away with DH!!!!

Hi ladies, i hope you are all well. I haven't had much luck getting a pos OPK which i find odd. I ordered a BBT online and should get it later this week. If we don't catch the egg this month i'll use the BBT for next cycle. I've been pretty faithful about taking my H&C everyday so i'm proud of that

Wannabeam- I wouldn't put the weight gain all down to the milk... prob like Wabblit said more water retention and bloat.

Wabblit- I got my usual pimples before I got my BFP too.. I was sure I was out for the month as tings were happening as they normally would. Have a great trip away with DH!!!!

Thanks. I've just got a theory that when you are pregnant you just 'know' you are and instinct takes over. In the similar way I 'know' my AF is going to make an appearance tomorrow or Wed. Im thinking about testing tomo am but know its going to be a waste although if I get a BFN at least it confirms my theory against my own body.

Soooo excited about Venice. It'll be a double pisser if I get AF and a BFN though :-(

Welcome Stacey!:flower:

How is everyone today?

Greenpear, any news?:hugs: Been thinking about you all weekend.:hugs:

Had my honey minus the cinnamon today (I too have read that cassia bark/cinnamon is a no no once preggers). Switched to honey and lemon instead. Praying my bloodpressure will be lower by friday!

Also got a bone to pick with u ladies.... my doctor told me to drink loads of milk as pregnacare doesn't contain enough calcium.... I hate milk and usually have rice milk. Well since I've switched to milk in the last 6 days I have put on a huge 4 kilos :saywhat: which has really bummed me out as now I am classed as overweight for my height even though I'm still a size8 :cry:

Do you girls think that it's bone density that has increased... as my waistline is pretty much the same even with my pregnancy bloat :shrug:

I'm very healthy, I don't eat cakes, crisps, chocolates. I have upped my fruit intake... don't even put sugar in my coffee anymore.:coffee:

Any thoughts?

Wannabeam - it's not weight, it's water weight! You are just preggo bloated. No way drinking milk can make you gain 4 kilo in 1 week - that would be 8-9 pounds! Please don't worry, I think all that water retention is making you weight more than you are.

As for me, I've been to Dr. today - he confirmed I'm pregnant and sent me to do ultrasound and bloods. u/s tech didn't see the baby because at 5 weeks you can't really, but she saw amniotic sac and yolk sac, so she said I'll have to have it re-scheduled for later date.

I'm still spotting - it varies between red and brown and some clots so we'll see what happens. I hope Dr. will do consecutive hcg to see if it's climbing or not. If it doesn't then I'll know that it's another MC just like last time. I'm to see him on Friday, so we'll see what he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->