Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hiya everyone still nt started me honey yet thought i would wait ill my next cycle, but still nt ovulated and its cd 22 for me grrr it doing my head in.Well for the past 2 days ive been gettin like a dull aching pain in the womb area and was woundering if anyone else had experianced it i thought it was ovualtion but no my test cum bak NEG the past 2days xxx

Hiya everyone still nt started me honey yet thought i would wait ill my next cycle, but still nt ovulated and its cd 22 for me grrr it doing my head in.Well for the past 2 days ive been gettin like a dull aching pain in the womb area and was woundering if anyone else had experianced it i thought it was ovualtion but no my test cum bak NEG the past 2days xxx

I'm having the same problem. I've been getting those pains also i don't know what it means though. I'm on CD17 and still haven't gotten a pos OPK, very frustrating!

I'm having the same problem. I've been getting those pains also i don't know what it means though. I'm on CD17 and still haven't gotten a pos OPK, very frustrating!

How long have u been trying for? xxx

:hi: girls :af: got me so i will start my honey and cinnamon properly do it just take it straight through my cycle x x x

NTNP for 2 years but properly TTC for 2 months. Last month i got definite pos lines on cd14, 15, and 16. This month i've been getting nothing but faint lines :shrug:

NTNP for 2 years but properly TTC for 2 months. Last month i got definite pos lines on cd14, 15, and 16. This month i've been getting nothing but faint lines :shrug:

Its anoying isnt it i did give up on doing them for a bit cz i was anoying myself doing them n gettin negatives but then cz of the dull ache feeling ive been getting i fort i was ovulating so i went out n bought some n it was still neg, ive only jus come of the bcp so i understand tht it messes things up but grrrrrr its anoying xxx

Hi ladies! Well I have been secretly trying this honey & cinnamon thing now for 3 weeks. At first I was taking it morning and night, then it was once a day and occasionally if I remember I do it twice a day. This is going to be an interesting cycle this time around. DH and I have been TTC for over 5 years now, with about 2 years of NTNP.

This cycle I'm taking/trying: Alive Womens Multi-vitamin, B6, B12, Honey & Cinnamon, Pre-seed and opk's
DH: Alive Mens Multi-vitamin, B6 & B12

OPK's haven't really worked for me in the past (no idea why they don't) and we have tried the vitamins and pre-seed in the past... So if I get my BFP I know it will be from the honey & cinnamon :) I am on CD8 now and I will be testing around Dec 7th. I reallllyyyyy hope this works & GL to all of you. Congrats to those of you who got your Honey & Cinnamon Babies!

Im am on cd8 today too!!

Oh yay, a cycle buddy this month! I usually O at about CD15. I started the opk's yesterday and nada. This morning I have a faint line. It's funny how starting the opk's again remind me how much I love to poas and getting to see 2 lines heh. So obsessed lol.

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to BnB. :)

I had no idea honey and cinnamon were a thing to help with fertility/conception! I was so thrilled to read through this thread!

I have a smoothie every single morning, and have done since June, with 1/2 banana, 8oz rice milk, 2T almond butter, multivitamin powder, 2T cinnamon, 1T ginger, and 2 1/2T honey! In the evening I have a smoothie with 8oz oatmilk, 2T sunflower butter, and the same amounts of cinnamon, ginger, and honey.

Haha, it's awesome to think that I may have been somehow helping my chances without realizing it all this time. I'm excited to see how things play out now... :D
Sounds yummy!!

Got the hubby to eat honey and cinnamon last night! Hah! He didn't k ow why, but he enjoyed it! Honey and cinnamon over vanilla ice cream! So sneaky!

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to BnB. :)

I had no idea honey and cinnamon were a thing to help with fertility/conception! I was so thrilled to read through this thread!

I have a smoothie every single morning, and have done since June, with 1/2 banana, 8oz rice milk, 2T almond butter, multivitamin powder, 2T cinnamon, 1T ginger, and 2 1/2T honey! In the evening I have a smoothie with 8oz oatmilk, 2T sunflower butter, and the same amounts of cinnamon, ginger, and honey.

Haha, it's awesome to think that I may have been somehow helping my chances without realizing it all this time. I'm excited to see how things play out now... :D
Sounds yummy!!

It is! It's my favourite part of my morning & evening - making and enjoying my smoothie. :) I forgot to say that I've also been adding Maca & an extra B complex to it for the past few weeks or so.

I also realized I totally forgot to 'introduce' myself a bit more... I'm 33, a parent of two (aged 7 years and 13 years), tcc our 3rd and final kiddo. I had my IUD removed on Nov 1st, but since I didn't have any af at all for 5 years, I have absolutely no idea where I am in my cycle. (and it's driving me crazy!) Nice to 'meet' everyone!

Welcome every one!

Well im doing well with my H&C on CD 13 now, hoping ovulation is coming soon but neg OPK still... i have previously been on clomid though and my ovulation came CD 18/19 whilst on clomid!!! im hoping now i have come off it i am back on course ovulate CD 14/15... Any one else expirenced this?

Jennifer - You were on Clomid, hows things this month with you now you are off clomid??

Hi ladies! Well I have been secretly trying this honey & cinnamon thing now for 3 weeks. At first I was taking it morning and night, then it was once a day and occasionally if I remember I do it twice a day. This is going to be an interesting cycle this time around. DH and I have been TTC for over 5 years now, with about 2 years of NTNP.

This cycle I'm taking/trying: Alive Womens Multi-vitamin, B6, B12, Honey & Cinnamon, Pre-seed and opk's
DH: Alive Mens Multi-vitamin, B6 & B12

OPK's haven't really worked for me in the past (no idea why they don't) and we have tried the vitamins and pre-seed in the past... So if I get my BFP I know it will be from the honey & cinnamon :) I am on CD8 now and I will be testing around Dec 7th. I reallllyyyyy hope this works & GL to all of you. Congrats to those of you who got your Honey & Cinnamon Babies!

Im am on cd8 today too!!

Oh yay, a cycle buddy this month! I usually O at about CD15. I started the opk's yesterday and nada. This morning I have a faint line. It's funny how starting the opk's again remind me how much I love to poas and getting to see 2 lines heh. So obsessed lol.

hahah yes!! i use the clearblue digital okp's cause seeing the smilie face is easier for me then seeing the lines!! what time of day do you test? i have a problem with not always ovulating and sometimes i feel like im missing the surge... i use the test around 12pm or 7pm.

Welcome every one!

Well im doing well with my H&C on CD 13 now, hoping ovulation is coming soon but neg OPK still... i have previously been on clomid though and my ovulation came CD 18/19 whilst on clomid!!! im hoping now i have come off it i am back on course ovulate CD 14/15... Any one else expirenced this?

Jennifer - You were on Clomid, hows things this month with you now you are off clomid??

im only on cd8 so i dont know yet whats gonna happen.. but i still seem to have some clomid symptoms.. i heard it can stay in your system for 60 days

Welcome every one!

the first time i took clomid i ov on cd 19 and this round i Ov on cd 15... so maybe coming off of it you will have a differ O day. Good Luck! FXed!!!:hugs:

hahah yes!! i use the clearblue digital okp's cause seeing the smilie face is easier for me then seeing the lines!! what time of day do you test? i have a problem with not always ovulating and sometimes i feel like im missing the surge... i use the test around 12pm or 7pm.

I test around 7am then again around 7pm. I am always so fearful of possibly missing the surge. Sometimes I don't get that darker line which freaks me out. I am hoping DH gets me the OvaCue for xmas :) I would feel so much better knowing that I O'd for sure.

FINALLY i got a pos OPK! :happydance: I was getting a little crazy about all the negs i was getting. I seriously thought i missed my surge since i'm now on CD17 and last month i got my pos on CD 14,15, and 16. Then i was feeling kind of down because DH wasn't in the mood to BD for the last couple of days so i was convinced i was out for this month. Now finally i got a pos this evening and it is perfect because DH "decided" he was in the mood earlier today so we BDed :haha: All that before i knew i'm getting my surge. Now i can stop obsessing LOL. Hopefully it all works out this cycle!!

FINALLY i got a pos OPK! :happydance: I was getting a little crazy about all the negs i was getting. I seriously thought i missed my surge since i'm now on CD17 and last month i got my pos on CD 14,15, and 16. Then i was feeling kind of down because DH wasn't in the mood to BD for the last couple of days so i was convinced i was out for this month. Now finally i got a pos this evening and it is perfect because DH "decided" he was in the mood earlier today so we BDed :haha: All that before i knew i'm getting my surge. Now i can stop obsessing LOL. Hopefully it all works out this cycle!!

yaay!

A big welcome to the new ladies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"