Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

where is everyone tonight? :(

How's everyone doing? anyone getting ready to test like me?

Best of luck to you dear! :dust:

Thank you Greenpear!!!! how are you feeling?

MS today!! :yipee: but no throwing up hehe, only very yucky tummy most of the day, especially this morning and afternoon. Hope it keeps on being queasy! But still spotting :growlmad: I just want it to hurry up and be done so that I can start being excited instead of not letting myself get excited in case something doesn't work out.

I can't wait till you test! I really really hope for good news dear :flower:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm this :af:is painful and i am losing little clots and stringy t hing tmi sorry done all my crimbo shopping waiting on a delivery with my new bed wish it would hurry up x x

MS today!! :yipee: but no throwing up hehe, only very yucky tummy most of the day, especially this morning and afternoon. Hope it keeps on being queasy! But still spotting :growlmad: I just want it to hurry up and be done so that I can start being excited instead of not letting myself get excited in case something doesn't work out.

Dito greenpear! I felt sicky all night, hubby had to get me a cool glass of water at 4am. And this morning I could only eat my cereal dry! No throwing up for me yet either... very strange though isn't it! You expect it to feel like a bug but it's a sickness all of it's own! It's a good sign that you have it!:happydance:

YAY YAY :happydance: THATS A GREAT SIGN! haha funny how we hope for that. I have faith that you and baby will be just fine. You will get through this and in 9 months you will have a happy healthy baby :) ill keep praying for you.
Thanks me either! i am so nervous! i posted in the november thread about my temp. Testing tomorrow! eek!

:happydance: I finally found the thread greenpear...i have been motivated by these honey and cinnamon :bfp:'s so since last week of cd1 have been taking a teaspoonful of honey mixed with cinnamon....can't hurt to try..

Welcome loveanurse!!! I hope all goes well at your appt as well today ~ lots of prayers for you!

:haha: thanks girls. I feel like I've got a long stomach bug but I'm happy - the sicker the better! I'm off to see my Dr. tomorrow so he'll probably schedule another scan. I really hope for good news and good pictures :winkwink:

Hey ladies, I apologize I've been Mia for the past week especially where I left off. I went to the doctor last week and he did a blood test. This weekend my mom got married so it was hectic to get on here. Monday rolled around and I was waiting to get my results back. I was 6 days late with my hopes extremely high bc I've never been this late and the witch showed her face. So I've been pretty down and out the past few days and have kept to myself. But I'm back...feeling a little better, and taking my second round of clomid. Tonight I'll take some time to catch up on everyone.

Hey ladies, I apologize I've been Mia for the past week especially where I left off. I went to the doctor last week and he did a blood test. This weekend my mom got married so it was hectic to get on here. Monday rolled around and I was waiting to get my results back. I was 6 days late with my hopes extremely high bc I've never been this late and the witch showed her face. So I've been pretty down and out the past few days and have kept to myself. But I'm back...feeling a little better, and taking my second round of clomid. Tonight I'll take some time to catch up on everyone.

Hey lady, welcome back! Hugs! Sorry you have been feeling down! I hope this is your month! Fxd!

Thanks for adding me ladies! I hope I get to add a BFP by my name soon too. :)

So no one's cycles changed after starting the H&C?

Welcome every one!

Well im doing well with my H&C on CD 13 now, hoping ovulation is coming soon but neg OPK still... i have previously been on clomid though and my ovulation came CD 18/19 whilst on clomid!!! im hoping now i have come off it i am back on course ovulate CD 14/15... Any one else expirenced this?

Jennifer - You were on Clomid, hows things this month with you now you are off clomid??

im only on cd8 so i dont know yet whats gonna happen.. but i still seem to have some clomid symptoms.. i heard it can stay in your system for 60 days

Thats rubbish 60 days is a long time!:nope:

Welcome every one!

Well im doing well with my H&C on CD 13 now, hoping ovulation is coming soon but neg OPK still... i have previously been on clomid though and my ovulation came CD 18/19 whilst on clomid!!! im hoping now i have come off it i am back on course ovulate CD 14/15... Any one else expirenced this?

Jennifer - You were on Clomid, hows things this month with you now you are off clomid??

the first time i took clomid i ov on cd 19 and this round i Ov on cd 15... so maybe coming off of it you will have a differ O day. Good Luck! FXed!!!:hugs:

Thanks hun, im off clomid now so want to get back on track now ! I see you are testing soon... Good luck and lots of baby dust !:dust:

Hey ladies!!! I'd like to join you all if that's okay :) I'm on month 8 of TTC. I've had two miscarriages in the past, both time I got pregnant pretty much right away but after this last miscarriage, it just hasn't happened again yet :( I'm on CD 8 so I don't know if it's going to make much of a difference this cycle but we'll see. I'm about to head out to the store right now for my honey and cinnamon!

Fx'd for everyone!! :)

Okay, how much cinnamon are you all using? According to one of the sites posted early in the thread, it says to use a teaspoon. Is that much necessary? I don't dislike cinnamon or anything but that's a whole lot! Also what are your favorite methods of taking it?

Okay, how much cinnamon are you all using? According to one of the sites posted early in the thread, it says to use a teaspoon. Is that much necessary? I don't dislike cinnamon or anything but that's a whole lot! Also what are your favorite methods of taking it?

hey! i just sprinkle it on top of the cinnamon!!

Hey ladies!!! I'd like to join you all if that's okay :) I'm on month 8 of TTC. I've had two miscarriages in the past, both time I got pregnant pretty much right away but after this last miscarriage, it just hasn't happened again yet :( I'm on CD 8 so I don't know if it's going to make much of a difference this cycle but we'll see. I'm about to head out to the store right now for my honey and cinnamon!

Fx'd for everyone!! :)

Hi Welcome!!! I usually just do a spoonful of honey with the cinnamon sprinkled on top once a day. Sometimes I'll add honey or cinnamon to stuff like cereal, icecream, coffee, etc. There's not really a set rule or anything.

:hugs: awwww sorry she got you :sad1:

Hi Welcome!!! I usually just do a spoonful of honey with the cinnamon sprinkled on top once a day. Sometimes I'll add honey or cinnamon to stuff like cereal, icecream, coffee, etc. There's not really a set rule or anything.

Okay cool, a whole teaspoon of cinnamon is quite unpleasant!

Okay cool, a whole teaspoon of cinnamon is quite unpleasant!

:rofl: oh no you don't need a whole spoon of cinnamon - only a generous sprinkle on your honey spoon. Good luck! :dust:

Well the witch got me on Weds- I'm pleased though lol. I wanted her to hurry up so I can start a brand new cycle so that this time I'll know we've done everything possible to help ourselves.
H&C, preseed, CB ov tests, pregnacare conception and SMEP!

We will get our Christmas BFP's!! :)

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"