Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Well the witch got me on Weds- I'm pleased though lol. I wanted her to hurry up so I can start a brand new cycle so that this time I'll know we've done everything possible to help ourselves.
H&C, preseed, CB ov tests, pregnacare conception and SMEP!

We will get our Christmas BFP's!! :)

Xxx

:thumbup: sounds like a great plan! Good luck hun! :dust:

Hey ladies, I apologize I've been Mia for the past week especially where I left off. I went to the doctor last week and he did a blood test. This weekend my mom got married so it was hectic to get on here. Monday rolled around and I was waiting to get my results back. I was 6 days late with my hopes extremely high bc I've never been this late and the witch showed her face. So I've been pretty down and out the past few days and have kept to myself. But I'm back...feeling a little better, and taking my second round of clomid. Tonight I'll take some time to catch up on everyone.

:hugs: hun, welcome back. Don't worry, sounds like you've been a busy bee, weddings are full of goodluck, so hopefully some of that goodluck will have rubbed onto you and this will be your month. Whenever I've seen a wedding it's been a goodluck sign for me, I always saw one before my dance auditions and those were the ones I got. And I saw one before my BFP.... and countless other times. I'm a strong beleiver in energy. I've been 2 weeks late before and the witch has got me, so I know how you feel :hugs: Stay positive and keep up the h&c, you'll get your BFP hun :flower:

welcome new ladies! And goodluck to all those who have started a new cycle... looking forward to seeing those december h&c BFPs!!!!:dust:

As for me, I'm off for my 6week scan today. Not sure what to expect... maybe a heartbeat? Hoping all will work out for me and my hubby, it's a nerve racking time. Praying for good results every time I see the doctor. Feeling weird still so that's a good sign.

Goodluck with your apoointment today greenpear :hugs:

thinking of you today wannabeam! Another week yet until my first scan, so I understand how nerve-wracking it can be!

OK question... I am going into the 4th week of the Honey & Cinnamon thing. Did any of you notice a difference in your CM? I'm not quite to the EWCM yet, I should O in about 5 days. But I noticed a whole heck of a lot more CM and it just plain looks different that usual around this time, or any time for that matter really.

I did! I had much more watery CM and more EWCM this cycle and the only thing that's changed was the cinnamon. I think it might have delayed ov slightly, but it also felt like a much stronger ov, so I don't mind. But hey, if it leads to my BFP, I can't complain. :)

congratulations jmandrews, I had a feeling your BFP was round the corner!

OMG JMAndrews!!!! I am beyond happy for you!!!! Huge congratulations!!!
:happydance::dance::yipee::happydance::dance::yipee:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Thank you so much for all the congrats ladies! it means so much! lots and lots of :dust: to those still waiting! today and this month must be very lucky! i saw so many BFPs today!

Hi ladies. I've been away for a romantic break in Venice where OH proposed!!!!! All very exciting but sadly I also got a BFN and :witch: arrived. So onwards and forwards to next cycle I go. I'll catch up on everyones threads tomo but hope everyones ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->