Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Awww Wabblit congrats on your engagement!!!!! Glad you great trip!!! :hugs: about AF though.

Hi ladies. I've been away for a romantic break in Venice where OH proposed!!!!! All very exciting but sadly I also got a BFN and :witch: arrived. So onwards and forwards to next cycle I go. I'll catch up on everyones threads tomo but hope everyones ok xxx

Congrats on the proposal! Sorry about AF though:hugs:

Huge congrats on proposal Wabblit!

:hugs: hopefully next cycle AF won't get you :dust:

Hi ladies. I've been away for a romantic break in Venice where OH proposed!!!!! All very exciting but sadly I also got a BFN and :witch: arrived. So onwards and forwards to next cycle I go. I'll catch up on everyones threads tomo but hope everyones ok xxx

boo for AF!:growlmad:

yaay for getting engaged!
:happydance:

Ladies can I join?
I'm at the point where I will do anything for my BFP!! Just started my first teaspoon today!

Congrats to all the BFP and to wabblit on your engagement!!!!

congrats on your engagement!!

wabblit..congrats
stinas..welcome...i just joined too..and i thought i'd try anything too:)
:hi: everyone

Hi everyone thought i wud pop in for a nose again to see how everyone is doing BIG MASSIVE congrat to jm on ur BFP and congrats walbit on ur engagement my OH has told me to start looking at rings n to give him ideas (cz im far too fussy) on what i like and my ring size 2 :Dbut he said he gunna wait a bit so it still sort of a suprise for me lol. Any way girls woke up this morning and thought i was getting a coldsore on my chin ignored it as i get them alot tbh i suffer with them, i finshed wrk about half 12 got in my car and then happend to catch a glimpse of my chin nt rly expecting to see what i did and it was a chin full of little spots no oke ther must of been about 30 little spots on my chin i was devastated i never suffer with spots i may get the odd one wen im due on but nothing like this its hiddious, has anyone ever had anything like this before xxx

Hey ladies! I just want to say I love this thread! This website is great but the support on the H&C thread is AMAZING!!!

So DH and I are leaving bright and early tomorrow for our family thanksgiving trip! Im still hoping we will be able to get away enough and sneak in a lot of :sex:!! I'm packing now and had to figure out how to pack the H&C without hubby thinking I'm crazy! I probably wont have time to check in next week but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Enjoy the time with your families! Im thankful to have a support community like this one!

congrats huni! X

Aww you ladeeez are all so lovely. Thanks for my messages :hugs:

I'm slacking on my temps at the mo and losing focus a bit (or maybe becoming a bit less obsessive TTC!!?). Ive also slacked on the H&C lately too so gonna get back taking it as I saw a post that suggested it helped with cm, it made me realise I had tons of cm last cycle so do we think this is def all connected? Anyone else noticed more too? X

Oh and a warm welcome to all you new gals :wave: welcome to the best thread!! Xx

I totally had more CM this cycle, especially watery and EWCM, and the only thing that was different was the cinnamon. Still haven't gotten any honey. I think I have a mental block about it, but I'm planning on getting some when I go to the store. :)

Welcome to the group Stinas!!!

Kros330- Hope you have a great trip with the family. Where do you go??

Looking forward to getting to know you ladies better!!!
I am enjoying the honey cinnamon actually!! Trying to convince DH...it's a bit of a struggle but I'll eventually get my way.

hey ladies! I just want to say i love this thread! This website is great but the support on the h&c thread is amazing!!!

So dh and i are leaving bright and early tomorrow for our family thanksgiving trip! Im still hoping we will be able to get away enough and sneak in a lot of :sex:!! I'm packing now and had to figure out how to pack the h&c without hubby thinking i'm crazy! I probably wont have time to check in next week but happy thanksgiving to everyone! Enjoy the time with your families! Im thankful to have a support community like this one!

have fun and happy thanksgiving!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->