Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

wabblit:::oh wow ty..i have noticed an awful lot of cm too so far this cycle..that is a helpful tip..i thought perhaps it was because i didn't have any last month due to the bcp but it's been a lot these last few days
kros..Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy your family..
stinas..i know my dh..he won't try it ever..lol
:howdy: everyone..
afm..getting in the every other day :sex: waiting on the +opk otherwise nothing spectacular this month except the H&C...Greenpear knows, i have started fs appts and did the bloodwork and just had my hsg on thursday (i'm a one tuber/one ovary girl) and my right ovary/tube and uterus were given the all clear to 'partake' of my dh as the radiologist said. Now I wait to see what's next. I'm hoping the hsg cleaned out the tube if there was any cm blocking it to make way for some :spermy:
hoping you all have a fantastic Sunday

Oooh i have noticed that i have had more cm this cycle too, is this to do with the honey and cinnamon?! :shrug:

I am really hopeful that i will get my BFP very soon and i hope you all do too
:dust::dust:

xx

Welcome to the group Stinas!!!

Kros330- Hope you have a great trip with the family. Where do you go??

We live in Florida but are heading to highlands,NC. I'm excited about cooler weather!!!

Hmmm... I'd not heard of this until I saw this thread, but I can totally see eating toast with honey and cinnamon on top! I'll have to try it out though it won't do anything for this cycle. :)

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. So I'm on cd 8....I have a lot of cm today... Hopefully from the h&c!! Dh and I start bding today! Fingers crossed!!!

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. So I'm on cd 8....I have a lot of cm today... Hopefully from the h&c!! Dh and I start bding today! Fingers crossed!!!

I think we might be on the same schedule this cycle! Hubs and I start BDing today as well! Good luck! I hope it's our month!

I think we might be on the same schedule this cycle! Hubs and I start BDing today as well! Good luck! I hope it's our month!

woohoo!! i dont know about you but im a terrible symptom spotter...so hopefully this month we can go to each other while driving ourselves crazy over the 2ww:hugs:

woohoo!! i dont know about you but im a terrible symptom spotter...so hopefully this month we can go to each other while driving ourselves crazy over the 2ww:hugs:

Sounds like a plan, lady! :thumbup:

Good morning ladies, i hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. AFM nothing new on my end. I'm currently 4dpo and already anxious to test haha. I did notice i had a lot of cm on cd 17 and 18, so it could be the H&C.

A question for you ladies...i notice that my cm is always watery, do you think that's ok? This is only my 2nd cycle ttc and i never noticed anything about my cm or to even look for it before i joined BnB. Last month i did get ewcm but it was a couple days before AF arrived. I'm just wondering if it matters about the consistancy of the cm and the correlation to conception?

Sorry for the long entry, this has just been on my mind lately

I've heard from a few ladies on BnB that they only had watery CM and still got their BFP. So I don't think it's terrible if you only have watery CM. As long as it's sperm friendly CM, you're in with a chance. :)

This month was the first month I got really noticeable EWCM. (Beware TMI!) Usually it's only a tiny bit on the tp when I wipe, but this month I had huge globs of it. I think the cinnamon really made a difference this month. So exciting! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I've had some pineapple today and I'll have some 6DPO too, to help with implantation. I can't tell DH what the pineapple is really for because he already has started to complain about the cinnamon. He says we aren't really trying, so I should save the H&C until we do start trying. But, he's NTNP and I'm TTC at the moment, so I just ignore him and dump some more cinnamon in my tea. ;)

I've heard from a few ladies on BnB that they only had watery CM and still got their BFP. So I don't think it's terrible if you only have watery CM. As long as it's sperm friendly CM, you're in with a chance. :)

This month was the first month I got really noticeable EWCM. (Beware TMI!) Usually it's only a tiny bit on the tp when I wipe, but this month I had huge globs of it. I think the cinnamon really made a difference this month. So exciting! I can't wait to see how it turns out. I've had some pineapple today and I'll have some 6DPO too, to help with implantation. I can't tell DH what the pineapple is really for because he already has started to complain about the cinnamon. He says we aren't really trying, so I should save the H&C until we do start trying. But, he's NTNP and I'm TTC at the moment, so I just ignore him and dump some more cinnamon in my tea. ;)

HaHAHA i like tht just ignore him thts a bit like me wer trying but to him wer nt trying rly hard but nt preventing but like u im TTC lol.:baby:

Well ladies woundering if u coulf help me, AF was due today well to be exact either last night or tonight i tested this morning and it was neg :cry: so carried on with my day and wen the loo WARNING TMI!!! and had what i thought was me coming on brownish coloured "stuff" of me knickers so i jus presumed i was coming on, which usaually if i do ever get anything liek spotting im usally on within 2 hours well its now been about 7 hours n still no sign, and i think its stoped :shrug: havent a clue but also i havent rly had periodpains i tend to get them quiet bad but nothing ive had a cple of sharp stabbing pains but they have gne n bout and hour ago had what felt abit like ovulating pain in my right side, tbh i aint got a clue what is going on lol i need help xxxx

Well ladies woundering if u coulf help me, AF was due today well to be exact either last night or tonight i tested this morning and it was neg :cry: so carried on with my day and wen the loo WARNING TMI!!! and had what i thought was me coming on brownish coloured "stuff" of me knickers so i jus presumed i was coming on, which usaually if i do ever get anything liek spotting im usally on within 2 hours well its now been about 7 hours n still no sign, and i think its stoped :shrug: havent a clue but also i havent rly had periodpains i tend to get them quiet bad but nothing ive had a cple of sharp stabbing pains but they have gne n bout and hour ago had what felt abit like ovulating pain in my right side, tbh i aint got a clue what is going on lol i need help xxxx

Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding :) Have you poas yet?

Saradavies - If it is IB you wouldn't have enough hcg build up for several days - I think at least 3-4 days before it can be a positive. So if AF doesn't come by then, re-test and I hope you'll see those beautiful lines. Good luck hun! :dust:

Ok this is for the pregnant girls - I discovered something that helps with MS - Black Tea!!! :yipee: honestly, when I drink it, it's much easier to deal with...oh and dry bread too :D

SaraDavies- that def sounds like it could be IB.. if so yu will be able to get a pos in a few days. Do you normally spot or anything before AF arrives? Any symptoms? Fxd for you!!!

awww Greenpear... gingerale ASAP!!! lol

OO bit excited no tht i no am not out for defo yet lol, sumtimes i have a bit of spotting but i tend to cum on about 2-3 hours later am nt even getting any when i wipe now. Ive got a feeling i will come on tonight tho :( xxx

has anyone been temping and if so have they been using a proper bbt thermoniter or jus a normal one xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->