Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

OO bit excited no tht i no am not out for defo yet lol, sumtimes i have a bit of spotting but i tend to cum on about 2-3 hours later am nt even getting any when i wipe now. Ive got a feeling i will come on tonight tho :( xxx

Hey hun,

hope the witch stays away!! im 2DPO and hoping she never shows up!

:dust:

OO bit excited no tht i no am not out for defo yet lol, sumtimes i have a bit of spotting but i tend to cum on about 2-3 hours later am nt even getting any when i wipe now. Ive got a feeling i will come on tonight tho :( xxx

Hopefully AF will stay away! FXed for you!!

i temped this afternoon and it was 98.6 f and temped just and its 99.14 f duno if tht means anything it went up to 99.14 the other day aswell xxx

but tbh ive nt rly been tracking tht very well i always miss days n never do it in the morning cz i forget xx

Good morning ladies, i hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. AFM nothing new on my end. I'm currently 4dpo and already anxious to test haha. I did notice i had a lot of cm on cd 17 and 18, so it could be the H&C.

A question for you ladies...i notice that my cm is always watery, do you think that's ok? This is only my 2nd cycle ttc and i never noticed anything about my cm or to even look for it before i joined BnB. Last month i did get ewcm but it was a couple days before AF arrived. I'm just wondering if it matters about the consistancy of the cm and the correlation to conception?

Sorry for the long entry, this has just been on my mind lately

I pretty much only had watery cm and this cycle was my first time seeing EWCM and i only had a little bit and i got my bfp :) so its still a good thing

Good morning ladies, i hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. AFM nothing new on my end. I'm currently 4dpo and already anxious to test haha. I did notice i had a lot of cm on cd 17 and 18, so it could be the H&C.

A question for you ladies...i notice that my cm is always watery, do you think that's ok? This is only my 2nd cycle ttc and i never noticed anything about my cm or to even look for it before i joined BnB. Last month i did get ewcm but it was a couple days before AF arrived. I'm just wondering if it matters about the consistancy of the cm and the correlation to conception?

Sorry for the long entry, this has just been on my mind lately

I pretty much only had watery cm and this cycle was my first time seeing EWCM and i only had a little bit and i got my bfp :) so its still a good thing

Thanks that makes me feel better to know

Hey ladies!! So today is CD12 for me and I have been using the fertility monitor the reading this morning was still on a high fertility but thats it so far, I also been using OPK's too and today i did one around 11:30am and got a negative then just before at 7:30pm i did another OPK and i got a POSITIVE!! I hope and pray this is a real positive and that im gonna O!! I been taking my honey and cinnamon every morning and hopefully this is helping my body get it right this cycle :)

YAY FX'd!!!! Get to lots of BDing!!! :) sounds promising so far!

hi! I was taking royal jelly but then stopped because I hate the sweetness of it. I'll be taking it in capsule form this month (as soon as it gets here) and taking cinnamon pills. Very excited!

Hey ladies!! So today is CD12 for me and I have been using the fertility monitor the reading this morning was still on a high fertility but thats it so far, I also been using OPK's too and today i did one around 11:30am and got a negative then just before at 7:30pm i did another OPK and i got a POSITIVE!! I hope and pray this is a real positive and that im gonna O!! I been taking my honey and cinnamon every morning and hopefully this is helping my body get it right this cycle :)

good luck!! FXed for you!

has anyone been temping and if so have they been using a proper bbt thermoniter or jus a normal one xxx

I've been temping for three cycles now. I'm using a bbt thermometer. :)

And it's hard to remember to do it, but I put it on top of my alarm clock, so when I turn it off, I see the thermometer. And then I roll over and take my temp before getting out of bed. :)

:hi: girls hope your all well fx for us all this month for a nice bfp x x x

well AF came today the witch and i offically start my h&c so fingers crossed fr this month xxx

I am confused with how much honey I should be taking! Is it a tablespoon or a teaspoon?! :shrug:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->