Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I am confused with how much honey I should be taking! Is it a tablespoon or a teaspoon?! :shrug:

Xx

I don't think it matters too much. I just use a regular spoon, like what I'd use for cereal and fill it about 3/4 full and sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top.

Thanks I wanted to make sure I was doing it right :flower:

Xx

Hey ladies!! So today is CD12 for me and I have been using the fertility monitor the reading this morning was still on a high fertility but thats it so far, I also been using OPK's too and today i did one around 11:30am and got a negative then just before at 7:30pm i did another OPK and i got a POSITIVE!! I hope and pray this is a real positive and that im gonna O!! I been taking my honey and cinnamon every morning and hopefully this is helping my body get it right this cycle :)

Goodluck Jennifer lots of bedding ! :sex::sex::sex:!

Im on CD 18 now, O has been and gone so waiitng game now, hope she stays away for us all this month! :happydance:

good luck saradavies89! Hopefully the last time you'll see the witch for a few months!

also good luck to JenniferAnn! Hopefully everyone in H&C is going to get their 2011 BFP!

Good luck Jennifer Ann

AFM I'm heading in for my clomid sono tomorrow...wish me luck!!

:hi: girls bin in really bad pain with my lower back these last few day do you think i could o early my right side were i have no tube is bad paining i have took a wee sample in my doctors to see if i have got a uti if its not a uti not a clue what it could be unless i am ovulating early what do you girls think good luck hun xxx

:hi: girls bin in really bad pain with my lower back these last few day do you think i could o early my right side were i have no tube is bad paining i have took a wee sample in my doctors to see if i have got a uti if its not a uti not a clue what it could be unless i am ovulating early what do you girls think good luck hun xxx

You could be Oing early but maybe its a oviarian cyst? I get them and they can be painful at all different times.

Sounds horrible to be honest, i dont like combinations like that. Its strange because neither does my dad. Seperate yes...but not together! Funnily enough...im liking the name Honey if we have a baby girl:bfp: to all those trying hoping and wishing. x

Hey girls the witch came along :( so ive started me h&c so finger crossed goin to be a bit more relaxed bwt it this month tho :) xxxx

Hi A|ll, can i ask you some thing, i have used OPK each month and always get one dat where the lines are darker than others, however this month i have had a positive for 2 days and the lines darker than the control line, this has never happened before, just wanted to know peoples thoughts is this ok doe this mean it may have just crossed over? I test at 4.30pm each day - Thanks x

Hi A|ll, can i ask you some thing, i have used OPK each month and always get one dat where the lines are darker than others, however this month i have had a positive for 2 days and the lines darker than the control line, this has never happened before, just wanted to know peoples thoughts is this ok doe this mean it may have just crossed over? I test at 4.30pm each day - Thanks x

Thats normal its just the hormone was in your system longer.. I got a positive for 2 days in a row this cycle too!! maybe its finally a good sign :winkwink::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->