*** Hoping for March BFP's <3 <3 ***

see i thought i see something on mine you have to like concertate though to see it haha x

see i thought i see something on mine you have to like concertate though to see it haha x

when did you take that test? im like holding it up to the ligt, tilting it slightly ! anything just to see onee.. hmm ! :)

Lastnight about half 5ish.. It must be my eyes.. if i keep there and hold it concertrainting i can see something.. but my mum can't see it.. x

You never know, you might just have very good eyesight :) !! ..
i done another one this morning, another faintline.. still as faint as yesterdays one, but the OH was here this time and he could see it too so hopefulllyyyyy !!
keeping my FX for us both xx

anyone see a line in this??

taken yesterday morning...........

did another last night and again this morning......both have a line!! just very faint...........

arghhhh the suspense is killing me!!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
anyone see a line in this??

taken yesterday morning...........

did another last night and again this morning......both have a line!! just very faint...........

arghhhh the suspense is killing me!!!

I think i can see it n im useless at seein these things x

i can see itt :):):)!!!

hoow are you posting that pic hun? i cant get mine to upload??

i can see itt :):):)!!!

hoow are you posting that pic hun? i cant get mine to upload??

i had to email it from my iphone to my work email address, then i saved in on my comp and uploaded it in the 'advanced' option when posting a reply.........

it took me a few attemtps!! i have another in a green sepia as that it clearer to see the line but it wont let me save that one on my computer.

do you have a :bfp: to upload??

well i think its a reaaallyy faint bfp line, but im not sure if its just me seeing it because i want it to be there! my OH did say he could see it aswell tho, but again he really wants too! so i thought maybe you ladies could tell me what you al think :) but i still cant get it to work :(

why is it asking for the url of my image?? what is that lol

why is it asking for the url of my image?? what is that lol

save it to your computer somewhere u know where it is

then when you upload click on the BROWSE button next to 'upload file from your computer'

select the file

click ATTACH and then it should show you just below the 'url' section your attached file

jjnn20 - have you uploaded your pic to photobucket << click that link if you haven't got an account - free and easy to use x

If you have then under the image will be several tags:
Click on the one that has [img ] [/img ] - it says IMG code beside it

If when you click it it doesn't flash a little box saying 'copied' then right click on it and select 'copy' then paste the whole code into a post on here

Hope that helps a little

xx

Thanks girls :) I'll try again when I get home tonight :) xx

Just been and brough three tests, retesting after work.. Since faint bfp last time! Eeek excited/scareddddd ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->