Huggies newborn starter set

Roxie

Expecting #3
Reaction score
during the asda baby event the huggies newborn starter set is only £3

the emmas diary pack comes with a £1 coupon you can use with the huggies newborn starter set, the emmas diary coupon site only lets you print it twice with the link so i saved the coupon (if anyone wants a copy feel free to PM me )

i am going to stock up like crazy on these £2 a box (using £1 off coupon) equals 1 pack of nappies, 1 pack of wipes, 1 hat, a coupon worth a pack of wipes at boots, £2 coupon to use in wilko for size 2 nappies (makes it 2.47 a pack) and a £2 coupon for swim nappies (on offer in tesco makes it about £1.50 a pack)

at one point you were getting the first box free with asda too when you signed up to thier baby club x

thats still on, if you google asda baby club you'll find it x

The asda promotion seems to have stopped even though it is still being advertised but when you go to print coupon it says it has now ended!!

xx

aw sorry to hear :( sadly i could never sign-up because no printer lol

i managed to get 6 boxes while the free promotion voucher was working :)

but this is a bargain

has the voucher finished now then? if not please could you pm me it :) xx

The asda voucher is back. It will let you print two off if once you've printed you click print my coupon again in the original window. Also, with these being £3 at the min the voucher takes £5 off your bill apparently so you get £2 for free. Use that with the emmas diary coupon and you could actually get 4 free boxes! Hope this helps. I'm going to have way too many size one nappies I think but it's worth it for the wipes and extra vouchers you get in the box. I can always pass unused nappies onto friends

Just google asda baby club and register. You have to print the voucher out. X

I got one and so did my mum :D quite good that I've got 60 nappies, two full packs of wipes two of the smaller packs of wipes and two hats a breast pump set with bottle etc and 4 bottles all for free so far

I love freebies!!

Just a heads up too when the bay event is on, you can use the vouchers on the insides of the boxes off the huggies big packs. I did today and by using two of the free box vouchers and then two or the £2 off vouchers I ended up with two big boxes of size 3's and two newborn boxes for £6 in total.

if you use the £2 off voucher inside the box against another box whilst they are £3 at asda you'll get the whole starter kit fir a pound. i bought 16 boxes before my LO was born, only just finishing the wipes now lol

I can't sign up because I am in the US :/ Why can't the US have awsome promotions like that?!

Does anyone have a copy of the money off voucher or for free starter set, they could email me please ?

Many thanks

i have 4 starter boxes from asda which i got using the join up and get free coupons, and have 4 more coupons to use tomorrow. whoop whoop !! Thanks for the heads up :)

Does anyone have a copy of the money off voucher or for free starter set, they could email me please ?

Many thanks

i can send you a voucher to get a free pack that contains a money off voucher

Hi,
can you send me d voucher as well please.

Many thanks

QUOTE=Roxie;12641922]

Many thanks

i can send you a voucher to get a free pack that contains a money off voucher[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->