I just need to talk...

Really Mas?! Did you take the egg to bed with you or separate it before!! Sorry, funny images going on in my head :haha:

Jeo, my doc is totally awesome, but he might be a bit far away for you!! Good luck with the hunt!

So do you know when you are obsessed with TTC? When you did what I just did. I emailed my boss about work and instead of writing 'impressed' I wrote 'imPRESEED'. Oh dear. At least I don't think he'll know what it is! :dohh:

Mas, i think we're gonna try it this month, too! i should be starting TOM any day then i'm going hard and dirty this month on the supplements!! LOL

Alright Mas, when you get a nasty infection down there from eggwhites I'm just gonna say they are to be cooked before we eat them for a reason!!! :winkwink: I get that you want to do everything you can...but man I'd try cough syrup 1st....but then again, thats just me :) Its kinda like shoving your fingers up there 7 times a day....just stop it!!! LOL :haha: altho, the picture of you cracking an egg above your vajayjay and pouring it in there is quite comical to me :rofl:

not me...I've tried them once before, and it was just tasteless and had a weird texture, I couldn't do it!!!

I love avocados too!! like in guacamole, or on its own, or a smoothie mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey everyone!! Hope you are all doing good. Been sick on and off here...some days are good and others are most definately not. OH was asking me last night how much longer am i going to be sick for. I just looked at him and said "maybe you should ask the fetus". Yea....a little frustrated and hormonal over here.

I made it to a prune today!! such an unattractive fruit if you ask me...they just look gross :haha:

:haha::haha: I love my babygaga ticker this week!!! Yes, i would totally throw my uterus at my OH. He just seems to annoy me lately and i dont know why...

I think I have found a doctor. Now to try and get an appointment. Ugh...hopefully it is not a long wait.

oh good luck J!!! I hope you get an appointment soon!!!

.......totally off subject but....my nipples are tingling.....and i want popcorn.....and its windy here......

Good morning ladies! Hope everyones doing well :)

I seem to have my energy back! :happydance: Currently looking into getting a prenatal belly dance dvd for exercising :haha: The weather is gorgeous outside here! Totally loving it :)

Well no infection but I did finally get a pos opk!!! I O'd either last night or today and we are back to preseed again - I ran out of eggs, lol!! Its the outside of the eggs you get bacteria from so I blanched it for 10 sec in boiling water then cracked it and separated it. I know all about bacteria - I used to work in microbiology and know all the tricks for killing it off, lol.
Jeo - glad you got a dr!!
Glad to see everyone is doing good!
Bree - I missed you!! I have a huge list of supplements but the ones I think is doing it for me now (I got a ton of ewcm the last few days - never ever had that!!) is royal jelly first thing in the am on an empty stomach and maca 3x day and wheat grass pills 3x day along with b6 - 400mg, vit D 1000mg, COQ10 1200mg/day, DHEA 75mg/day, and fertilaid and fertilitea. I also do acupuncture 1-2x/week. I know it is a lot but wow - I feel great and my libido feels great and DH (other than very sore balls from overuse) feels great too!!

I am now in the TWW again and I think I'll give DH a day off tomorrow - maybe, lol.
Oh and it is our anniversary today!! So if we do conceive today its definitely a sign that it was meant to be!!! - It better be after this long LOL!!

ah Mas...happy anniversary!!! and can I say....as I'm trying not to laugh out loud at the thought...of course you had lots of ewcm!!! you had EGGS in your HOOHAA!!! bahahahaha!!! ok, I'm done, I swear :haha:

I had some brown spotting yesterday...I'm sure from the overdoing it this past weekend. and I forgot to show you ladies my cupcakes!!!

Attachments

• DSCN4387.jpg
    DSCN4387.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 11
Take it easy Hoping and get some rest! Try not to overdue it too much!!

Mas, Happy Anniversary, sistah :kiss: Fingers crossed for you! Started this months supps last night!

Love the cupcakes, hopin'! I'm not a cake lover, but I love a little cupcake for some odd reason :haha:

Mas~I did take it easy the past couple days, just did laundry yesterday. the day before, when the spotting was there, I just kinda sat with my feet up. :) Baby is still moving in there tho, so not much to worry about! my appointment is on Wednesday, so we will be hearing the heartbeat then! :)

and thanks to everyone, I worked so hard on those and actually had lots of fun :)

Congrats hoping 17 weeks! And I'm 15 weeks today :happydance:

I woke up this morning STARVING.. but I guess it could be to the fact that yesterday I didn't snack much and usually I always am.

I am going to paint our bedroom this week, I think - to keep my mind off symptom spotting during the long TWW! My goal was to finish painting our house this winter and I haven't painted anything yet so I have less than 2 months before gardening season starts so I have to get my but in gear!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->